Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Opinion @ 10:00 AM CDT - 9/19/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26 *** On December the 20th we really sincerely thought because 5 days prior to that on December 15th we have the article where it was said very plainly by the IMF Iraq is in the process of adding value to their currency before the end of the year.  It did not happen.  Instead the CBI asked the IMF can we lower the value even more?  What for ...we can pay our debt at a lesser cost for us.  IMF said brilliant, go for it, you've got 6 months.  And they did When those 6 months ended June 20th, what happens Oh my goodness gracious every day article after article...hundreds of them all for the last 2 months talking about, 'we're going to raise the value of our currency.  We're going to introduce a new small category note for you...by the way we're going to float our currency internationally'... :twothumbs:

:salute:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26 *** On December the 20th we really sincerely thought because 5 days prior to that on December 15th we have the article where it was said very plainly by the IMF Iraq is in the process of adding value to their currency before the end of the year.  It did not happen.  Instead the CBI asked the IMF can we lower the value even more?  What for ...we can pay our debt at a lesser cost for us.  IMF said brilliant, go for it, you've got 6 months.  And they did When those 6 months ended June 20th, what happens Oh my goodness gracious every day article after article...hundreds of them all for the last 2 months talking about, 'we're going to raise the value of our currency.  We're going to introduce a new small category note for you...by the way we're going to float our currency internationally'... :twothumbs:

:salute:

Seems to me Frank has been very optimistic about this happening "soon" for a great number of years now...

I will give him credit for marketing himself and his MLM products very well....even selling currency without crossing the line to trouble....

I will say I am not a Frank fan or follower.....in 2018 I had people calling me about something he was promoting called onecoin....I suggested they stay away from it.....even contacted his site expressing my concern it was a scam.....

Basically got no where....

It was a scam...... 

Follow the news.....watch what Iraq does, not what they say.....and all of these "Guru's" who continuously pound the RV drum.....flush them down the crapper....

JMO

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2