Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saturday Midnight Opinions - 9/18/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Pimpy  ...Monetary Fund Recovery Conference - I was curious to see what the outcome is.  I'll find out more about it and share it with you when I can.  That's where my focus has been...things are looking good.  Business continues to grow there internationally.  Things in Iraq are starting to look good.  They're staring to really get out there more on an international scene.  We got a lot of companies coming in.  They're rebuilding.  It's looking really good.  I know we're all waiting to hear about the 2022 budget so let's keep our fingers crossed and see what happens...

*** Helpful Joe  Question: "How will I know for sure if the rv happens? And if it does happen, what's the first thing I do?" Great question!  Either you'll get an email from me, see the change clearly displayed on numerous Dinar forum websites homepage, or if you're super early and one of the absolute first to know, you can see the CBI official rate on the CBI Website @ www.CBI.IQ home page. (Post 1 of 2).. 

*** Helpful Joe  The first thing you do is give the special person in your life a big ole smacker and smile big!  Next thing is you calm yourself down, take some breaths and make a short term and long term plan/strategy.   That includes speaking with a couple of financial advisors about your specific circumstances and consider taxes.  We have a big community here, so there will be lots of exchange experiences to share...you'll get the good, the bad and the ugly and I'm sure the gurus will have information to share about best practices and worst practices.  You're in the right place here at Dinar Guru . [Post 2 of 2]

9-18-2021   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...There have been several articles that says they will be lucky if they ever pass it [The 2022 budget] within the next 12 to 16 months...

*** Walkingstick ...Iraq's oil will always be sold internationally with American dollars but what has changed is that internally Iraq can sell its oil in Iraqi dinar and no longer in American dollar...This is huge for the monetary reform...

*** Fleming   ...We have heard that Iraq has revalued, creating the Golden Dinar bringing peace to the Middle East. IRAQ has their lower denominations in the bank. These lower denoms are NOT in ATM machines, “not until they have REVALUED.” Although the IMF wanted IRAQ to revalue on the 22nd, the Iraq Financial Leadership refused this deadline and told the IMF, “before the end of the month we will revalue.”...

*** Frank26  Article: "Economist: Compensation for the loss of cash reserves must be met with a decrease in the dollarWow I agree.  You need to increase the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar and decrease the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar.  Bravo...

*** Mnt Goat  I encourage you hold on to the Iraq dinar because we see more positive signs of conducting the Project To Delete The Zeros than ever before since 2012. We have all come a long way and so why give up now.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 6
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

9-18-2021   Newshound Guru Kaperoni  ...There have been several articles that says they will be lucky if they ever pass it [The 2022 budget] within the next 12 to 16 months...

Kaperoni needs to just go ahead and change his name to Debbie Downer and be done with it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1