Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content
  • CRYPTO REWARDS!

    Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

.50 Cal Gun Giveaway


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, miraj said:

B.S links, and it is difficult to believe she actually hit the car from her reaction once pulling the trigger. The application is primarily for her benefit to bombard you with pleas for donations and B.S. narratives. Hilarious...show me the actual registration, because she is all show, just like her GOP buddies.

 

The link under the photograph worked just fine for me.  I added links to the Photos both top and bottom for the challenged.  

 

Please elaborate on the bolded text.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

 

The link under the photograph worked just fine for me.  I added links to the Photos both top and bottom for the challenged.  

 

Please elaborate on the bolded text.

 

No problem..she merely pulled the trigger..both eyes open..who knows who or what hit the Prius..depending on the hit..that appeared to be a preset level of explosives already in place..all show. Sort of similiar to Big Waves pics and videos of the towers..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, miraj said:

No problem..she merely pulled the trigger..both eyes open..who knows who or what hit the Prius..depending on the hit..that appeared to be a preset level of explosives already in place..all show. Sort of similiar to Big Waves pics and videos of the towers..

 

I didn't post any links to videos in this post, what are you talking about, please provide a link?

 

.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

 

Thank you. That rifle does have a kick. :lol: I believe she's 5'2" or 5''3".

Your welcome..and yes it does..but she is all show just like the other 534 individuals we have up there. I know 5ft2 folks that hold there own..she does not come close

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

 

 

Its a constant 2 party conversation..it is rhetoric..catch phrases. I have been sick and tired of the 2 party system since Nam. She is shallow and just like the other 534..they are focused on reelection..not fixing things. I admire how "Conservative".."Socialist" are thrown around like that is our choices..and then there is "Constitution"..which like christians..and their Bible..paraphrase 🙂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, miraj said:

Its a constant 2 party conversation..it is rhetoric..catch phrases. I have been sick and tired of the 2 party system since Nam. She is shallow and just like the other 534..they are focused on reelection..not fixing things. I admire how "Conservative".."Socialist" are thrown around like that is our choices..and then there is "Constitution"..which like christians..and their Bible..paraphrase 🙂

 

The video is 18 mins long, you didn't even have time to listen to what was being said.  So sad. And that last sentence was a  word salad.  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

 

The video is 18 mins long, you didn't even have time to listen to what was being said.  So sad. And that last sentence was a  word salad.  

I just finished..it was repetitive..shallow...and yes..sad. But, my last sentence had your choice of dressing sir...

  • Downvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, miraj said:

I just finished..it was repetitive..shallow...and yes..sad. But, my last sentence had your choice of dressing sir...

 

Shallow?  Only 10-20 Congressman on the house floor passing Multi billion dollar bills is ok with you? At least she's doing something to stop that, what are you doing?

 

4 minutes ago, miraj said:

But, my last sentence had your choice of dressing sir...

 

You'll never be able fill shabs shoes. :lol:

 

.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

 

Shallow?  Only 10-20 Congressman on the house floor passing Multi billion dollar bills is ok with you? At least she's doing something to stop that, what are you doing?

 

 

You'll never be able fill shabs shoes. :lol:

 

.

No..sadly..Shabs is much more competent than I..she is doing nothing to stop something she is totally unable to comprehend. She would serve mankind much better as a used car salesman or usher at a bs mega church

  • Downvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, miraj said:

No problem..she merely pulled the trigger..both eyes open..who knows who or what hit the Prius..depending on the hit..that appeared to be a preset level of explosives already in place..all show. Sort of similiar to Big Waves pics and videos of the towers..

shooting both eyes open is the proper way to shoot. And for visual effect, I'm sure there was some mild explosives in the vehicle. Otherwise, when the round hit, it would have kept on going....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

shooting both eyes open is the proper way to shoot. And for visual effect, I'm sure there was some mild explosives in the vehicle. Otherwise, when the round hit, it would have kept on going....

I disagree..but that is a mute point. I know many that shoot one eyed if you may and choose that method over 2...and yes..it was a show event..she is not a bad ass..only a female bully with no substance..my opinion.

  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, miraj said:

I disagree..but that is a mute point. I know many that shoot one eyed if you may and choose that method over 2...and yes..it was a show event..she is not a bad ass..only a female bully with no substance..my opinion.

Good night Mark..I am certain we cross viewpoints again soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Miraj & Caddieman, honest question here, why do you care if someone has a 50 caliber gun? If intent is to protect oneself and family? If not used for or by a criminal, or to perform criminal acts what difference does it make? Am asking you not to deflect but tell me why it matters to you. 

You can get rid of every gun possible and the criminals will still get them and have them. 

  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2021 at 10:47 PM, cranman said:

Shooting with both eyes open is very effective and tactically correct.  Especially when kicking in doors and clearning rooms. Just saying. Lol

You are correct..but when in a stable prone position for target only..one eye is preferred..when in a tactical setting one must have both as you are dealing with peripheral as well as target potential

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/17/2021 at 10:48 PM, Sage449 said:

Miraj & Caddieman, honest question here, why do you care if someone has a 50 caliber gun? If intent is to protect oneself and family? If not used for or by a criminal, or to perform criminal acts what difference does it make? Am asking you not to deflect but tell me why it matters to you. 

You can get rid of every gun possible and the criminals will still get them and have them. 

I have no problem with it..I do not care if you sleep in a tank in your back yard. I take offense in an idiot politician playing one side of a non event..po,Italians that constantly play on the emotions of gun lovers are a huge pile of dung to me..no real substance. If you truly believe we still have remnants of constitutional 2nd ammendment rights then politicians like her should be ignored. There are no bills pending to ban 50 cal rifles currently. Honest answer..and thank you.

  • Downvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, miraj said:

Looks like we lost our audience..The American attention span...

Don’t worry. We Americans are still here taking your evil crap. Find another hobbie or something.  After years of your crap we’re all tired of it. Seriously. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, miraj said:

You are correct..but when in a stable prone position for target only..one eye is preferred..when in a tactical setting one must have both as you are dealing with peripheral as well as target potential

I use to shoot competition skeet and most if not all the competitors shot with both eyes open. Just saying. Had nothing to do with tactical.

  • Pow! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.