Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Morning Opinions @ 10:40 AM CDT - 9/15/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat   Article:  "HOW IS THE EXCHANGE RATE STABLE?"   ...they are clearly talking about a pathway to returning the dinar to its glory days prior to the 1990’s invasion and NOT just pre- December 2020 devaluation rate. We all should be very happy as they are showing us the principals involved and how they plan to get there. Remember these items are all also in the White Paper...they are telling us “regarding the return of the official price to its previous era” that there are three (3) things now in the way holding up the return of the dinar...(post 1 of 2).. 

*** Mnt Goat   1.  limit the huge demand for hard currency with the aim of stabilizing the price and reducing it to less than the official rate...  2.  Need to control currency smuggling, and this matter needs great capabilities: We all know the culprit here is the currency auctions...  3.  Iraq needs time until the government controls the payment of its debts and the monetary reserve remains at the internationally accepted limits  ...they are all interconnected and are already in motion now since December 2020...So, this stuff is...happening right now and has been ongoing. What we don’t know is where do they stand right now? (post 2 of 2).. 

*** Frank26  Your [Iraqi citizens'] government is now buying and selling your oil in Iraqi dinars based on an RV calculation that was done many years ago...they took it all the way up to $125 [Dinars?] a barrel...Buying and selling with the Iraqi dinar.  No longer with the American dollar.    This is huge.  This is a huge step in your monetary reform.  Hoo Rah !!!

:tiphat:

• Thanks 7
  • Upvote 4

Anything over a $1.00 is great.  Just getting them to do it!  Just read an article that said there was no political will to do it.  I think they better do it, or the citizens will be overthrowing the government thieves, and maybe then something will happen.   I don't think that bunch over there are playing with a full deck!  :drunk:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

54 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I don't think that bunch over there are playing with a full deck!  :drunk:

Nope. That bunch over there isn't playing with a full deck, and neither is this bunch here.

Time to impeach the whole bunch of them here at home. Start over with a clean slate, AND a new set of laws that say no more than 2 terms. And that is all. Not serve in Senate, then congress. OR Serve in congress then senate. One or the other, and no more than 2  four year terms.  No outside income while in office. And  any other crooked things they might try.

We The People would have to make these laws, because politicians never will. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Nope. That bunch over there isn't playing with a full deck, and neither is this bunch here.

Time to impeach the whole bunch of them here at home. Start over with a clean slate, AND a new set of laws that say no more than 2 terms. And that is all. Not serve in Senate, then congress. OR Serve in congress then senate. One or the other, and no more than 2  four year terms.  No outside income while in office. And  any other crooked things they might try.

DEFINITION OF THE WORD "POLITICS"

POLY: meaning MANY

TICS:  meaning BLOOD SUCKING CREATURES !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Smokey Mtn. Dinar said:

Biden is on his way out and Trump is on his way back in (if he ever truly left). Things will straighten out when that is all completed👍

Enjoy the show! 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

A way to fix American politics is to make it like jury duty. You have to serve for a year, meeting two weeks every quarter to decide on anything that needs to be accomplished. 
the founders never intended for it to be a career. Even the Supreme Court was not intended to be what it is today. They met in the basement of the White House I think for many years. And not daily. 

it is so hard to trust that Iraq will pull those off. Their kind of corruption is different than what we have here in the US. just for the way they still have people living in such poor conditions thinking that is how it should be. Not that having all the things that spoil us Americans is all that great. I would rather have less to have a Government for the people. 

that said..GOD is sovereign so we have what HE allows. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

4 hours ago, luvalife said:

Me too!!!  Mr. Sportscar is still very much a sleep....obviously won't be able to handle what is coming...  

I am asleep…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 listen to yourselves… I’ve been on this investment since bush and the big voter scandal with Gore …. But I am not hear talking about It…. Keep on living your dreams… I am really looking forward to it ….🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️