Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Virologists reveal how the amino acid Lysine cures COVID-19 and abolishes the need for vaccines

bigwave

Virologists reveal how poor man’s amino acid cure for COVID-19 would abolish need for vaccines

The virologists, Drs. Christopher Kagan, Bo Karlicki and Alexander Chaihorsky, strongly suggested the front-line healthcare workers embark on a daily regimen of lysine therapy due to daily exposure to the virus.  Their ground-breaking report is published online at ResearchGate.net.

Arginine/lysine balance

Lysine therapy interrupts the replication of viruses, including COVID-19 coronavirus, by countering arginine, an amino acid that fosters the eruption of dormant viruses.  Lysine has been safely used for decades to quell herpes virus outbreaks that cause cold sores on the lips (herpes labialis), a treatment pioneered by one of the Bio-Virus Research team members in 1974.

Lysine is available in foods and in concentrated form in inexpensive dietary supplements (250 500-milligram lysine tablets can be purchased for under $5 US or 2-cents per tablet), making affordable lysine therapy possible.

Read the entire article at:https://www.cracknewz.com/2021/09/virologists-reveal-how-poor-mans-amino.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Pow! 10

I believe these to be a great alternative to vaccines. Quick question, so don't take Arginine but take L-Lysine and you take 10 Vitamin C tablets a day? A nutritionist I know told me about L-Lysine and told me to try taking Arginine but the Arginine I noticed increased heart palpitations in me with some sob. I'm starting to find it harder to keep muscle tone when your over 60 and after working in the Hospital all day to tired to work out. Take Vit C as well but not that much.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, wildeman said:

I'm going to try it. Tired of daily pain. Do you think you can take Immunity Boost pro and Liposomal vit c together or would that be an over kill.

I'm not a Dr, but Vitamin C is just a vitamin, the excess goes out through your urine.

addon.  If you haven't taken high dose vitamin C it can cause bowel intolerance, so start out slow to see what tolerance level is.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 9/15/2021 at 6:28 AM, Markinsa said:

@bigwave  Thanks for the article.

I take 10 500 MG Tablets of L-Lysine along with 10 700 MG of Vitamin C a day.  The two combine to form collagen and help repair and protect your circulatory system.  

Thanks Markinusa,

Just trying to understand this, that you take 5,000 mg of L-lysine along with 7,000 mg of vitamin C a Day?

How about  Arginine?