Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Greg Kelly on recent surge of 'F--- Joe Biden' chants: 'The people have spoken'

7 minutes ago, cranman said:

That is one of the most idiotic things I have heard. Moderates understand that as long as humans are involved in anything that things will never be perfect.  Compromises will always have to be made as different people with different views on life, religion , politics, science and finances will always exist.  People who lean too far right or left think thier ways of thinking is the only way to live life. They often resort to conspiracy theories and fear mongering to get others to think like them. They belittle, call people names and gang up on those who disagree with them.  They are a true detremint to society because they don't understand that life will not and cannot be lived by the direction one party. 

Another 1000s pows for you!👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, cranman said:

life will not and cannot be lived by the direction one party. 

:bs: I have NO desire to comprimise or negoiated with ANY party or group who think they can just ignore our laws, take out freedoms, force us to follow rules set up "for thee and not for me" all the while acting as if it is in our best interests. I"LL decide what's in my and my family's best interest. So you go man, you hang out there in the middle and compromise, offer your handshake as good faith and when it gets cut of I REALLY don't want to hear about it!! The WHOLE DAMN SYSTEM needs to be disloved and start over. Clean house!! But from what the Big Posted, that may already be happening.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, md11fr8dawg said:

:bs: I have NO desire to comprimise or negoiated with ANY party or group who think they can just ignore our laws, take out freedoms, force us to follow rules set up "for thee and not for me" all the while acting as if it is in our best interests. I"LL decide what's in my and my family's best interest. So you go man, you hang out there in the middle and compromise, offer your handshake as good faith and when it gets cut of I REALLY don't want to hear about it!! The WHOLE DAMN SYSTEM needs to be disloved and start over. Clean house!! But from what the Big Posted, that may already be happening.

Now there is something we can absoultely agree on. The system is broke, corrupt and run by career politicians that are so disassociated  from everyday people they have no idea what is good for this country. They created the far left and far right to push their agendas. One could say they are the weapon of choice to keep the country divided instead of united.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

5 hours ago, cranman said:

Compromises will always have to be made as different people with different views on life, religion , politics, science and finances will always exist. 

That is the problem. We've compromised so much to the left that now they want to be able to abort a baby right up until the day of birth.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, Markinsa said:

That is the problem. We've compromised so much to the left that now they want to be able to abort a baby right up until the day of birth.

Yep. Things definitely need to be corrected on many fronts and on many subjects.  But they will not ALL be in favor of one party or another.  It's just the way it is. Unfortunately all the talking in the world on a forum like this, or any forum, will not change it.

The people who vote need to have a change of mindset and understand they cannot vote party lines. But before that we need to force current politicians and anyone thinking of running to have an independent thought and not follow their parties lockstep. Now we know that's easier said then done because each side will eat thier own if dissention in the ranks occurs.  I'm not sure what it will take to make that happen. Many people say civil war and other incoherent ramblings about things that will never happen except as an extreme last resort.  It will take some form of legislation with a whole new set of non career politicians to make this right. It will take us, the voters, to make it happen. Term limits come to mind. Sometimes we forget the elected official are supposed to be public servants for the good of the country and not themselves. 

Then if that fails, well anything is possible. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

12 hours ago, cranman said:

The people who vote need to have a change of mindset and understand they cannot vote party lines.

People are going to vote with the pocketbook. Money talks, and when you can make money appear out of thin air to give away to people for doing nothing plus take it from people who make this country go, well that's how you stay in power. And if you open our borders to God knows who and let them flood in with promises of free health care, education, housing, social security (even though they haven't paid a dime into the system), who do you think those peole are going to vote for?? Hmmm? Illeagls voting in the elections of a sovereign nation. Imagine that, what could possibly go wrong?

7 hours ago, boosterbglee said:

Term limits

Everyone….pays 10% tax

School choice

One national anthem 

kneel in church

Paper ballot voting

ALL EXCELLENT points boosterglee, but then the elites give up some power and that is NOT gonna happen. It would be like asking these crooks to turn themselevs in, admit they are corrupt and broke the law and want to punished for their sins and crimes against the people they were suppose to represent and humanity in general.NO the system needs to be purged of these cock roaches and the same system installed with the Constitutionas it foundation along with the Bill of Rights but with nonnegotiable, iron clad rules like term limits. THAT'S the Big One in my opinion. NO MORE career politicians they suck at the Gov *** all their lives while gtting rich off the taxpayer. They must live by the laws they pass for ALL of us, our health care is their health care. Our SSN retirement is their retirement plus what they can save and invest like the rest of us. And as the Eagles said in their album "Heel Freezes Over", "Let's kill ALL the lawyers, let's kill them tonight"!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anti-Biden chants continue as ‘Let's go Brandon’ rap hits no.1 on iTunes
189,304 views Oct 18, 2021

Sky News Australia

Anti Joe Biden chants have continued at various events across the United States over the weekend as Loza Alexander’s rap ‘Let's go Brandon’ hits number 1 on the iTunes Hip Hop chart.

The phrase ‘Let's go Brandon’ has become popular at crowded events like football games after a video went viral a few weeks ago of race car driver Brandon Brown.

He was being interviewed post-win when the reporter misunderstood the crowd chanting ‘Let's go Brandon’ when they were actually chanting anti-Biden slurs.

Rapper Loza Alexander uploaded a rap of the chanting which has now soured to number 1 on the iTunes Hip Hop chart.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 5

• 3 weeks later...

Lets Go Brandon Save America - J360 x Savannah Craven x J.R. Majewski For Congress

Midnight Cravings
7 days ago
Let's go BRANDON!  Americans of all races Unite and fight back against these Commies!

Melanie Logsdon
5 days ago
Never liked rap music, but I will listen to anything that has Let's Go Brandon in it!!!!!!

Florida
7 days ago (edited)
Thanks for the Shout out to Desantis ‼️ Florida loves our Governor ‼️‼️ 👍

T1Mike
7 days ago
Anything that has "LET'S GO BRANDON!" I'm for it.👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 2

‘Cancel movement’ comes for ‘Let’s go Brandon’ slogan

Jeremy Wright
5 days ago
I'm offended by communism, so let's cancel that too.

Monkey Dink
12 hours ago
"If your heart's not in America, get your ass out."
LET'S GO BRANDON.
BUCK JOE FIDEN.

Michael
1 day ago
Y'know, for "the most popular president" it does seem a bit strange that there are entire cities full of people saying "lets go brandon"..

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

• 3 months later...

"They can come take it": State wants man's custom 'LGB FJB' license plate back | Greg Kelly Reports
91,273 views Mar 1, 2022

Chris Markgren
2 days ago (edited)
The license plate is freedom of speech regardless,  Just another way to trample on the 1st amendment.  Sue the state

Notsonice conservative
2 days ago
Totally agree.

Chuck H
2 days ago
Some states retain ownership of the plate.   In Arizona for example you buy your plate. No need to return it after you are done with it.

Spooderman
2 days ago
Sue them for what? The DMV has the right to reject and reclaim any license plate for any reason m0r0n.

Roger Myers
2 days ago
 @Spooderman  you are wrong stupidman

Im2yys4U
2 days ago
 @Spooderman  1D10T

Spooderman
2 days ago
 @Im2yys4U   cope harder. Also spelling like that shows how childish you are. I only do it because YouTube would have deleted my comment otherwise.

Luis Laplume
1 day ago
If liberals have their way the Bill of Rights would be abolished.

Spooderman
1 day ago
 @Luis Laplume  liberals make up the majority of Americans m0r0n

Spooderman
1 day ago
 @Roger Myers  nope I’m right. How about you actually read the forms for getting a vanity plate m0r0n?

• Haha 2
  • Pow! 2