Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Long Wait Is Nearly Over My Friends.

Luigi1

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

The long wait is nearly over my friends.

Treat as a rumor.  Not verified.  Your opine.

Wolverine RV Update:

Hi guys, This is what I heard from my whale and one of my many sources and one that has military contact and together with Fleming’s intel it basically confirms what I have been given

The D1, 2 and 3 have been completed. I have not been told about the F&P but considering what about to tell you I’m assuming it’s a yes.

Contracts have all been finalised last night and these people will be going together to get their accounts funded.

The RV expires on the 12th September and the RV needs to be released on Monday. I do expect notifications tomorrow ( please God) and appointments on Monday.

I want to remind you all again that this is a military operation and the target might change if there is any disruption.

So let’s all lift up our vibrations high to all mighty God and give thanks to what we are about to receive.

The RV expires on the 12th September and the RV needs to be released on Monday. I do expect notifications tomorrow ( please God) and appointments on Monday.

I want to remind you all again that this is a military operation and the target might change if there is any disruption.

So let’s all lift up our vibrations high to all mighty God and give thanks to what we are about to receive.

The long wait is nearly over my friends and soon we will all be rejoicing and putting our battle gear to save humanity.

God bless

my friends and soon we will all be rejoicing and putting our battle gear to save humanity.

God bless

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 5

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

putting our battle gear to save humanity.

Well if you hurry the city had a new bridge dedication to five Generals from Quincy who attended

and the I think 3 howitzers that were fired are still there. Gen Dunford and four others.  My house

is still vibrating.  We didn't know what in Gods name was going on until my son called and said oh by

the way the loud bangs are such and such.  I can ask the mayor if you can borrow one.  :rolleyes: :P

• Haha 4

In a world flowing down a mountain of BS coming from all directions, we have to be careful not to get any on us.

The Gurus just try to put a tasty candy coating around the daily turds that roll to the bottom.

Called the rumors section. 3.47-28.00 Seriously! 

Gonna take a lot of sugar coating to coat that turd. Nope.. not gonna bite on that one. 

I would love to see Thugs graphic for that one.

Still makes me smile to read these.

Yep ..hard up for entertainment

• Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Wolverine RV Update:

The D1, 2 and 3 have been completed. I have not been told about the F&P but considering what about to tell you I’m assuming it’s a yes.

What about the F-U and F-me, I think they are still in the works.

Edited by hspotman
  • Haha 5
  • Upvote 1

......I believe Wolverine. He did his Update.

On 9/12/2021 at 12:57 PM, Luigi1 said:

Wolverine RV Update:

Hi guys, This is what I heard from my whale

I believe Wolverine. RV soon to follow. In the coming days. The long wait is over my friends. Never mind FU, F-Me distribution...

On 9/12/2021 at 9:10 PM, Stelardoc said:

3.47-28.00 Seriously! 

You want to challenged him? Say it to Wolverine face. Who dares challenge wolverine? Actual photos of wolverines: 

th?id=OIP.DLgknjifs7gL2XV0v4mHSgHaEo&pid=Api&P=0&w=243&h=153856c3ba2a50f1703ba00f3a3767f7bfe.jpgth?id=OIP.DRqVcy_sbtA9RljNsWneVgHaDv&pid=Api&P=0&w=346&h=175Whale said it. I believe it!...obviously Luigi is Italian. Image result for cartoon pics of luigiThey are great Opera Singers, like Luciano Pavarotti.Image result for cartoon pics of luciano pavarotti The Whale is obviously an Opera Singer. Magnifico!...Actual recording of the Whale singing about RV...treat as rumor. My opine. Not Marine Biologist varafried:

• Haha 6

7 hours ago, Rochester said:

......I believe Wolverine. He did his Update.

I believe Wolverine. RV soon to follow. In the coming days. The long wait is over my friends. Never mind FU, F-Me distribution...

You want to challenged him? Say it to Wolverine face. Who dares challenge wolverine? Actual photos of wolverines: 

th?id=OIP.DLgknjifs7gL2XV0v4mHSgHaEo&pid=Api&P=0&w=243&h=153856c3ba2a50f1703ba00f3a3767f7bfe.jpgth?id=OIP.DRqVcy_sbtA9RljNsWneVgHaDv&pid=Api&P=0&w=346&h=175Whale said it. I believe it!...obviously Luigi is Italian. Image result for cartoon pics of luigiThey are great Opera Singers, like Luciano Pavarotti.Image result for cartoon pics of luciano pavarotti The Whale is obviously an Opera Singer. Magnifico!...Actual recording of the Whale singing about RV...treat as rumor. My opine. Not Marine Biologist varafried:

Whales are talking...

WOLVERINE:

I can vouch on what Mark Z but what I did hear is that the RV is going to kick in on the 15th but please don’t get stuck on dates as how many times do we wait for that date and nothing happens. 

All I was told that this is the week that it’s going to happen as this was told by many whales, Texas Snake and our Green Friend the Green Lantern.

• Haha 4