Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Transgender Fighter Beats the Crap Out of Female Opponent, Wins MMA Debut

bigwave

Transgender Fighter Beats the Crap Out of Female Opponent, Wins MMA Debut

Former US Army Special Forces 38-year-old male Ryan McLaughlin, who now wants to be called “Alana”, decided 5 years ago to beat up on chicks:

image.png.9bb81bf239f12eced8e604ba80fc2b0b.png

IMG_5202-1.jpg

image.png.eca4b0caea83f54284f7b9789eca5b3a.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/09/transgender-fighter-beats-crap-female-opponent-wins-mma-debut/

• Sad 5

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Truly unbelievable this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen! This idiot should be in jail for beating up a woman instead of winning a stupid trophy! Talk about women not taking a stand for their rights, all these women should absolutely refuse to fight a man how stupid is that to begin with!

This is truly horrible. What's even worse if you voice any objection to any of the crap like this you have to be in fear of losing your job. Look at the photo and you can see the size difference of the two fighters. Fights like this should never be sanctioned.

• Pow! 3

As a parent and if it were my child however they choose to identify their self (each to his own)

I would still love them unconditionally. 

BUTTTTTT  Like I have always told my son and his friends all 7-10 of them don't EVER EVER under any 

circumstance raise your hand to hit a girl/women or they will feel the business end of my cast iron pan!!!!!!

I added that includes no wrestling with girls, boys are born with more upper body strength/power than girls.  

A couple of them said we will be bigger than you some day being funny you know with little boy smirks.

Really? Well you bess make the first swing count.  They stood there wide eyed. :)

33 minutes ago, keylime said:

I rule!!!

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! That human knows right well that they were born with the upper body strength advantage.

They should start a league of their own!!!  Just like the other groups weight class and what have you. But then again

the MMA likes the publicity good or bad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, nannab said:

As a parent and if it were my child however they choose to identify their self (each to his own)

I would still love them unconditionally. 

BUTTTTTT  Like I have always told my son and his friends all 7-10 of them don't EVER EVER under any 

circumstance raise your hand to hit a girl/women or they will feel the business end of my cast iron pan!!!!!!

I added that includes no wrestling with girls, boys are born with more upper body strength/power than girls.  

A couple of them said we will be bigger than you some day being funny you know with little boy smirks.

Really? Well you bess make the first swing count.  They stood there wide eyed. :)

WRONG WRONG WRONG!!! That human knows right well that they were born with the upper body strength advantage.

They should start a league of their own!!!  Just like the other groups weight class and what have you. But then again

the MMA likes the publicity good or bad. 

Very well said nannab, well said.

pp

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2