Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

For you deep thinkers....😮

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Independent COVID-19 Guides, Resources and Protocols - Reducing Risk of COVID-19 Infection and Severity

QUERCETIN AND ZINC: ZELENKO TREATMENT PROTOCOL (SEPTEMBER 2021)

Dr. Zelenko’s main hypothesis based on the data showing that early intervention and treatment of high-risk patients with COVID-19 results in significantly few hospitalizations and deaths. This treatment regimen involving zinc, low-dose hydroxychloroquine, and azithromycin is also apparently known as, “The Zelenko Protocol.”

zelenko protocol

Update: Recently, Ivermectin has come to the fore as a more effective (also long standing, cheap, generic drug), in all three stages of COVID-19. Dr Zelenko has also updated his protocols to incorporate ivermectin as an option for both the prophylactic and treatment protocols as shown below. COVID-19 is a highly dynamic topic. Please refer to the latest FLCCC protocol.

Quercetin

Quercetin and Zinc

The Zelenko Covid-19 Protocols was developed by Dr Vladimir Zelenko. The protocol has as its centerpiece, but not exclusive piece, the combined use of Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and Zinc as a means by which a person can both help to prevent or mitigate the contraction of COVID-19, or can actually treat the disease once it has been diagnosed. 

Quercetin is a natural antihistamine and anti-inflammatory plant pigment that boosts your immune system and may work to control viral replication, according to some research. It allows zinc to exert its proven antiviral properties; in treating COVID-19, quercetin may also lower inflammation, help clear mucus, prevent ventilator-induced damage and support system" rel="">support immunity.

Foods high in quercetin include onions, kale, tomatoes, broccoli, asparagus, berries, red wine, citrus fruits, cherries, and tea. 

According to the research, quercetin has been shown to help fight obesity, Type 2 diabetes, circulatory dysfunction, chronic inflammation and mood disorders. It has even been found to help lower blood pressure. Researchers have found that quercetin can trigger tumor regression and begin the process of apoptosis. This is programmed cell death, without which cells can grow uninterrupted and develop into cancerous growths.

Quercetin was initially found to provide broad-spectrum protection against SARS coronavirus in the aftermath of the SARS epidemic that broke out across 26 countries in 2003. Now, some doctors are advocating its use against SARS-CoV-2, in combination with vitamin C, noting that the two have synergistic effects.

Quercetin helps zinc by acting as a zinc ionophore (PubMed 2014), the same mechanism of action that hydroxychloroquine has via helping zinc pass the cell wall where it might halt viral replication.

This zinc ionophore activity of quercetin facilitates the transport of zinc across the cell membrane. It is known that zinc will slow down the replication of coronavirus through inhibition of enzyme RNA polymerase (PubMed 2010). 

The COVID-19 is an RNA (RiboNucleicAcid) virus and requires the RNA polymerase to replicate. Do take note that the study publication was a 2010 publication and is referring to a different coronavirus as compared to the latest coronavirus (COVID-19); though both are from the same family of coronaviruses.

A word about quercetin: Some physicians are recommending this supplement to reduce viral illnesses because quercetin acts as a zinc ionophore to improve zinc absorption into cells. It is much less potent than HCQ (hydroxychloroquine) as a zinc transporter, and it does not reach high concentrations in lung cells that HCQ does. Quercetin may help reduce risk of viral illness if you are basically healthy. But it is not potent enough to replace HCQ for treatment of COVID once you have symptoms, and it does not adequately get into lung tissue.

That said, if you simply cannot get hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin, quercetin is a viable stand-in. Quercetin works best when taken with vitamin C and Bromelain, as vitamin C helps activate it and bromelain helps with the absorption. 

Update: Recently, Ivermectin has come to the fore as a more effective (also long standing, cheap, generic drug), in all three stages of COVID-19. Dr Zelenko has also updated his protocols to incorporate ivermectin as an option for both the prophylactic and treatment protocols as shown below.
Note: 
  • How much zinc you should take per day depends on the type and forms of zinc, as each supplement contains a different amount of 'elemental zinc'. The percentage of elemental zinc varies by form. For example, approximately 23% of zinc sulfate consists of elemental zinc; thus, 220 mg of zinc sulfate contains 50 mg of elemental zinc (Ref). Zinc picolinate (20% of elemental zinc), zinc ascorbate (15%), zinc chloride (48%), zinc carbonate (52%), zinc citrate (31%), zinc bisglycinate (25%) (Ref) and zinc gluconate (14%) and zinc oxide (80%) (Ref).

Zelenko Covid-19 Prophylaxis Protocol

Prophylaxis is an action taken to prevent or protect against a specified disease i.e. action taken before getting the infection. Greek in origin, from the word "phylax", meaning "to guard" and "watching." The Zelenko prophylaxis protocols are categorised based on the risk profile of the patients i.e. low, moderate or high risk.
  • Low Risk Patients: Young healthy people do not need prophylaxis against Covid-19. In young and healthy people, this infection causes mild cold-like symptoms. It is advantageous for these patients to be exposed to Covid-19, build up their antibodies and have their immune system clear the virus. This will facilitate the development of herd immunity and help prevent future Covid-19 pandemics. However, if these patients desire prophylaxis against Covid-19, then they should take the protocol noted below.
  • Moderate Risk Patients: Patients from this category are healthy but have high potential viral-load exposure. This group includes medical personnel, caregivers of high-risk patients, people who use public transportation, first responders and other essential personnel who are crucial to the continued functioning of society. These patients should be encouraged to take prophylaxis against Covid-19 in accordance with the protocol noted below.
  • High Risk Patients: Patients are considered high risk if they are over the age of 45, or if they are younger than 45 but they have comorbidities, that is, they have other health conditions that put them at risk. These patients have between a 5 to 10% mortality rate if they are infected with Covid-19. These patients should be strongly encouraged to take prophylaxis against Covid-19 in accordance with the protocol noted below.

Protocol for Low and Moderate Risk Patients

The Zelenko protocol for low to moderate risk patients contains four nutrients that can be easily purchased over-the-counter or online i.e. quercetin, zinc, vitamin C and D3.
If Quercetin is unavailable, then use Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG) 400mg 1 time a day

Protocol for High Risk Patients:
  • Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) 200mg once a day for 5 days, then HCQ 200-400mg one time a week (ScienceDirect) (Find a Doctor)
  • Vitamin D3 5000 IU/day or 50000 IU once a week (Amazon)
  • Vitamin C 1000mg once a day (Amazon)
  • Zinc 25-50mg/day (Amazon) | How much zinc to take with hydroxychloroquine?
OR
  • Ivermectin 0.2 mg/kg — one dose on day 1 and day 3, then take one dose weekly (ivmmeta.com). (Find a Doctor)
  • Vitamin D3 5000 IU/day or 50000 IU once a week
  • Vitamin C 1000mg once a day 
  • Quercetin 500mg/day 
  • Zinc 25-50mg/day
Z-Stack Supplement: In an effort to make it easier for patients, Dr Zelenko has developed an oral supplement that contains all four: vitamin C, quercetin, vitamin D3 and zinc. It’s called Z-Stack Vitamins
Related: 
Notes: 
Although ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are relatively safe drugs, they are still synthetic chemicals that can have side effects. Vitamin D, C, Zinc and Quercetin are nutrients that your body require for optimal health. Nutrients are safer alternatives especially if your risk is low e.g. age below 50 and no other chronic illness. Discuss with your doctor on the benefit vs risk for each treatment.
The use of HCQ is highly controversial. The best scientific evidence from randomized controlled trials suggests that HCQ has limited/no proven benefit for post exposure prophylaxis, for the early symptomatic phase and in hospitalized patients. Considering, the unique pharmacokinetics of HCQ it is unlikely that HCQ would be of benefit in patients with COVID-19 infection (it takes 5–10 days to achieve adequate plasma and lung concentrations). Finally, it should be recognized that those studies which are widely promoted to support system" rel="">support the use of HCQ are methodologically flawed.
Source: Page 16 of FLCCC Alliance – COVID-19 Management Protocol (version Aug 6, 2021)

Zelenko Protocol - Treatment Plan for Patients with Covid-19 symptoms

Fundamental Principles (Dr Zelenko Protocol When to Start)

Treat patients based on clinical suspicion as soon as possible, preferably within the first 5 days of symptoms. Perform PCR testing, but do not withhold treatment pending results.

Patient Categories

Low risk patient - Younger than 45, no co-morbidities, and clinically stable
High risk patient - Older than 45, younger than 45 with co-morbidities, or clinically unstable

Treatment Options

Low risk patients - over the counter options:

Supportive care with fluids, fever control, and rest

1. Elemental Zinc 50mg 1 time a day for 7 days (PubMed) (Amazon)

2. Quercetin 500mg 2 times a day for 7 days (PubMed)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

If you've had covid already the antibodies your body created afford you up to 30 times the protection  of a possible reoccurrence, than any of the vaccines......the Israelis have the most detailed study on this....CL

Did you happen to hear how long the antibodies will last I've heard anywhere from one year to three months to your lifetime.

Thank you in advance.

Edited by jg1

2 hours ago, thomas2553 said:

Not at all trying to promote another site but i was listening to the joe rogan podcast with dr. Bret weinstein and dr. Kory.  They said to take quercetin along with zinc.  The quercetin helps the zinc penetrate the cell walls for much greater benefit.  I listen to so many podcasts that it might not have been that exact podcast but it was definitely a peer reviewed doctor that suggested that

Thank you. I don't think they mind you showing links it's just promoting other "dinar sites" is the problem.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, jg1 said:

Thank you. I don't think they mind you showing links it's just promoting other "dinar sites" is the problem.

I had a problem with bret..could not find him anywhere. You guys keep trying to undermine something..not certain you have a grasp. Not certain I have..but (we) keep trying to be smarter than them..slide me off on the cardboard..but you guys are not that smart..sorry..your pretty much like me..moderate..paying bills..google a lot..hope google does not lie..but yes..liar liar pants on fire...we ..are..all.. full..of ..shite..and ..want to be first and right and we all pray for LGD and a cure.

• Downvote 4

2 hours ago, thomas2553 said:

Thanks Fred.  I didn’t know you could buy them together 

You can also buy Quercetin containing Bromelain and Vitamin C. It’s called QBC Plex. I buy the Solaray brand which is an orange chewable but there are other brands available. 

• Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, miraj said:

I had a problem with bret..could not find him anywhere. You guys keep trying to undermine something..not certain you have a grasp. Not certain I have..but (we) keep trying to be smarter than them..slide me off on the cardboard..but you guys are not that smart..sorry..your pretty much like me..moderate..paying bills..google a lot..hope google does not lie..but yes..liar liar pants on fire...we ..are..all.. full..of ..shite..and ..want to be first and right and we all pray for LGD and a cure.

You should quit while you're behind...."pray or LGD"?

Get some rest......you're far off your game....!

CL

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, miraj said:

Tell you what miraj, you take the ass jab for covid and I'll take my regime of therapeutics and we'll see who fairs the best in the end.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/12/2021 at 9:04 PM, jg1 said:

Winner takes all!

Deal..although 😄 I already took the ass jab jg..and...so far, no metal sticking to me when I clean the kitchen..but my 3rd eye itches!! So sad that I only have 18 months left to live though. I just want to have table talks with all those demons LGD is fighting first though...

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 4

6 hours ago, miraj said:

Deal..although 😄 I already took the ass jab jg..and...so far, no metal sticking to me when I clean the kitchen..but my 3rd eye itches!! So sad that I only have 18 months left to live though. I just want to have table talks with all those demons LGD is fighting first though...

You have some verbal diarrhea there.

is there anything productive you can add here?

• Upvote 2