Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump - " I do believe they will decertify the election."

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Proof???

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. Edison Research, the polling firm that provides election data to CNN, said a data reporting error by one of its staffers caused false vote totals to briefly appear on a live CNN broadcast. The error was fixed within two minutes.

THE FACTS: Within hours of Newsom handily fending off a recall attempt from Republicans in California on Tuesday, social media users began sharing a clip of someone watching CNN election night coverage, claiming it showed real-time election manipulation.

The video, which spread widely on Gab, Telegram, Twitter and Facebook, showed a ticker on the bottom of CNN’s screen with the question, “Should Gov. Newsom be recalled?” At first, the ticker displayed about 4.5 million “no” votes and 2.2 million “yes” votes. Moments later, the ticker’s tally of “yes” votes dropped to about 1.9 million.

“Where did they go?” says a man in the background of the video. “Four hundred thousand votes just disappeared?”

Republican commentators on Facebook and Twitter questioned why 351,000 votes were “DELETED,” called the clip proof of “fraud” and claimed it showed Newsom only kept his position because of machine “glitches.”

In reality, the vote changes had a simple explanation: a brief reporting error by an Edison Research staffer at a county office in Santa Clara, California. The changing numbers in the viral clip are a result of the error being fixed, according to Rob Farbman, executive vice president of Edison Research.

“While the ‘No’ vote was entered correctly at 11:19ET, the ‘Yes’ vote that appeared for 2 minutes on CNN was actually the ‘total’ vote of the combined ballots for Yes/No/ Santa Clara,” Farbman said in an email. “This error was entered at 11:19pm ET and corrected 2 minutes later at 11:21pm ET when we deleted the “total vote” in for ‘Yes’ and entered the correct ‘Yes’ vote.”

The error was not limited to CNN and affected several other networks that subscribe to Edison Research polling.

California voters rejected the effort to remove Newsom from office, The Associated Press reported on election night. Incomplete returns on Wednesday showed Newsom headed toward a landslide win with about 65% of the vote.

Similar misleading claims circulated after the 2020 presidential election and the Georgia Senate runoff election, when another quickly resolved error by Edison Research caused votes for candidate David Perdue to disappear from screens.

“We enter thousands of points of data and a mistake like this can be made,” Farbman said.

reuters.com

Fact Check-351,000 votes were erroneously added to California recall election projection; total was then corrected

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3

11 hours ago, miraj said:

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. Edison Research, the polling firm that provides election data to CNN, said a data reporting error by one of its staffers caused false vote totals to briefly appear on a live CNN broadcast. The error was fixed within two minutes.

THE FACTS: Within hours of Newsom handily fending off a recall attempt from Republicans in California on Tuesday, social media users began sharing a clip of someone watching CNN election night coverage, claiming it showed real-time election manipulation.

The video, which spread widely on Gab, Telegram, Twitter and Facebook, showed a ticker on the bottom of CNN’s screen with the question, “Should Gov. Newsom be recalled?” At first, the ticker displayed about 4.5 million “no” votes and 2.2 million “yes” votes. Moments later, the ticker’s tally of “yes” votes dropped to about 1.9 million.

“Where did they go?” says a man in the background of the video. “Four hundred thousand votes just disappeared?”

Republican commentators on Facebook and Twitter questioned why 351,000 votes were “DELETED,” called the clip proof of “fraud” and claimed it showed Newsom only kept his position because of machine “glitches.”

In reality, the vote changes had a simple explanation: a brief reporting error by an Edison Research staffer at a county office in Santa Clara, California. The changing numbers in the viral clip are a result of the error being fixed, according to Rob Farbman, executive vice president of Edison Research.

“While the ‘No’ vote was entered correctly at 11:19ET, the ‘Yes’ vote that appeared for 2 minutes on CNN was actually the ‘total’ vote of the combined ballots for Yes/No/ Santa Clara,” Farbman said in an email. “This error was entered at 11:19pm ET and corrected 2 minutes later at 11:21pm ET when we deleted the “total vote” in for ‘Yes’ and entered the correct ‘Yes’ vote.”

The error was not limited to CNN and affected several other networks that subscribe to Edison Research polling.

California voters rejected the effort to remove Newsom from office, The Associated Press reported on election night. Incomplete returns on Wednesday showed Newsom headed toward a landslide win with about 65% of the vote.

Similar misleading claims circulated after the 2020 presidential election and the Georgia Senate runoff election, when another quickly resolved error by Edison Research caused votes for candidate David Perdue to disappear from screens.

“We enter thousands of points of data and a mistake like this can be made,” Farbman said.

reuters.com

Fact Check-351,000 votes were erroneously added to California recall election projection; total was then corrected

Same thing happened in the 2020 presidential election. Same Dominion software too.. 

Coincidence? Nope!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 4

On 9/17/2021 at 5:36 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

Nice find! I had heard that was the plan. Sounds like Fri could be the day Maricopa County releases all of their audit results. I dont rely on dates but it could be accurate. I'm hearing GA and PA are finding more fraud than Maricopa. 

It's a great time to be alive so grab your popcorn and enjoy the show!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

Things are heating up for the nay-sayers!

"Nothing can stop what is coming, nothing..."

Report Confirms Election Files Were Deleted from Mesa County, Colorado Voting Systems 

At the August Cyber Symposium, Mesa County, CO Recorder Tina Peters reported that critical files had been deleted from the county’s Dominion voting systems during a vendor “update.” Prior to the update, Peters created a backup image of the hard drive. A forensic analysis by cybersecurity experts confirms her allegations. 

The report found that “elections records… mandated by Colorado law as certification requirements for Colorado voting systems have been destroyed on Mesa County’s voting system by the system vendor and the Colorado Secretary of State’s office.”

The deleted files included the election server databases, adjudication files, log files that track events on the election database management system, log files required to determine whether the system was accessed by an external unauthorized device, and much more. 

Read 📑 Full Report

Hat tip🤠 @Praying_Medic

Learn more 🔎🧵 CO Thread

@LibertyOverwatchChannel

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Board cynic here. 

So what? 

We see what happened in Georgia when a judge handed a case that was against the SoS.

It was handed to the attorneys for the SoS to investigate. :facepalm2:

It does not matter what is found if the evidence is kept out of a courtroom with an honest judge or if the military is run by the likes of Miley. 

The deck is stacked against the people and we don't even get to know what game they are playing. 

Perp walks and hangings are what I want to see.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Board cynic here. 

So what? 

We see what happened in Georgia when a judge handed a case that was against the SoS.

It does not matter what is found if the evidence is kept out of a courtroom with an honest judge or if the military is run by the likes of Miley. 

The deck is stacked against the people and we don't even get to know what game they are playing. 

Court hearings that took place for the election fraud happened without any resolve due to corruption. Every time that happened, the judges and more were exposed. People needed to see it to believe it. My understanding is, some hangings have occurred but are not made public yet. Their confessions and executions were recorded and we will all get to watch them when the time is right. 

My post above was to express my opinion of "things" heating up. I dont know any dates but it's getting warmer! 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

Board cynic here. 

So what? 

Excuse me, please move over a bit..dog peeing in motion..but I think that I have stated many times..both parties deal the cards and the deck is stacked against us...but your solutions do not solve the underlying problems. there is a constitution that everyone touts, but it is not in motion, not has it been for a long damn time.

• Upvote 1