Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Opinions - 9/10/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Kaperoni **  Everyone I am sure would like to see something happen now. The truth is Iraq is not in the position...They'd still need to pass laws, create a suitable business environment and encourage foreign investment.  Of course over the last several months the development of the so called, "white paper" is the basis to create this private-sector market economy.

**  Frank26 ** The CBI already calculated it in their M 1-2-3 figures the amount of currency that is floating internationally.  It is domestically where they're trying to collect the 3 zeros.  And they're about to finish that off.  They got about 77 to 78 percent collected sometime early last year.  But they are about to have 100% of the 3 zero notes domestically in their central banks.  They got satellite banks all around the world that when people go exchange the dinar for their currency of that country they can go to these satellite banks if they want.  Those dinar would go back to the CBI.  You can do the same thing too...in the 48 continental states or you can go to an American bank and exchange your currency.  The difference is that the American bank will send it to the Untied States treasury...your choice. 

:tiphat:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 10
  • Upvote 5

You can do the same thing too...in the 48 continental states or you can go to an American bank and exchange your currency.  The difference is that the American bank will send it to the Untied States treasury...your choice. 

I don't care where they send the dinars when I cash them in....Just pay me & I am out!     :moneybag::bravo:

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 10
  • Pow! 3