Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FORCED LETHAL VACATION OR YOU LOOSE YOUR JOB

On 10/21/2021 at 3:22 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Coming from an Islamists this thinking is to be expected considering that for them life has no meaning. Like all demonic controlled liberals your solution to difficulties of life is to murder the innocent life unable to defend itself. 

And then you actually believe that God's wrath isn't coming. You are blinded by spiritual forces you don't even believe in. 

Just so I am clear...you are calling me an Islamist and a demonic controlled liberal..and somewhere I said Gods wrath is not coming. So there is truly a double standard on your topics. I am neither but you keep your arrogant narrow mind focused in that direction. I find solace in the fact that you are Gods judge here and now for I truly believe we will both be surprised in the outcome.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, miraj said:

Just so I am clear...you are calling me an Islamist and a demonic controlled liberal..and somewhere I said Gods wrath is not coming. So there is truly a double standard on your topics. I am neither but you keep your arrogant narrow mind focused in that direction. I find solace in the fact that you are Gods judge here and now for I truly believe we will both be surprised in the outcome.

You are obviously a Muslim, hence your avatar name. And by my understanding Muslims are Islamist. Just as Catholics are Christians. 

https://www.britannica.com/event/Miraj-Islam

Miʿrāj, in Islam, the ascension of the Prophet Muhammad into heaven.

And by the very fact that liberals belive in murdering babies they prove themselves to be demonicly controlled. That is not something that a moral person would even consider. 

So there's no double standered here, just my normal way of pointing out truth. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You are obviously a Muslim, hence your avatar name. And by my understanding Muslims are Islamist. Just as Catholics are Christians. 

https://www.britannica.com/event/Miraj-Islam

Miʿrāj, in Islam, the ascension of the Prophet Muhammad into heaven.

And by the very fact that liberals belive in murdering babies they prove themselves to be demonicly controlled. That is not something that a moral person would even consider. 

So there's no double standered here, just my normal way of pointing out truth. 

Like I stated..you being Gods judge here on earth gives me great solace. My avitar has been mine for over 15 years. Not muslim..not christian..not catholic..

7 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Satire, hmmm, usually the closest thing to the truth. I meet MANY people with the same attitudes and opinions everyday and believe me IT IS NOT SATIRE!! You seem to be getting a bit more sensitive and wound up miraj.

Thanks for your concern..blood pressure is still good...unsure of the constructiveness of it.

'Kiss My *ss': Unvaccinated Officer Sends Defiant Message Over Police Radio
407,024 views Oct 19, 2021

BIGBHERETV
2 days ago
Micheal said it best: “ All I gotta say is that, they don’t really care about us!”

Jim Hayes
3 days ago
America salutes you and all decent officers. Let’s go Brandon

Tim Atkins
3 days ago
This man has lost his job because he did not want a jab disgusting. He true to his word hope all goes well for his future.

Unvaxxed 4 Life
3 days ago
TRUE Patriots. Never Fold! God Bless America.

Yo On
1 week ago
Respect for those officers who defended the constitution and their decision. Thank you both for your years of service!

Emp6ft10in
4 days ago
Once this horrible plague is over, only 99.999999999% will remain. Please survivors, promise you will rebuild, and remember! REMEMBER!!!!!

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Shabbs is confused again.

DeSantis is offering $5000 dollar sign up bonus for any First Responder that come to Florida and gets hired. Florida will end up with all the Dr's, nurses, cops etc because of this stupid perceived illegal mandate.

Again, a mandate is not a law unless you live under a monarchy or dictator.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 3

9 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

YEPPERS, Shabbs is always confused 😕 he, the governor of Washington and every libretard can do exactly what the Officer said. 🤑🤑🤑🤑

There you go again christian proclaiming person with all your Christ like attitude...libtard,,what a word..how about all the b.s. win them over for Christ you proclaim?...oh wait..you do not..cause..oh wait..cause you do not..you may have made people 6 figures in this world that you seem to loathe according to CL..laboriously..but those that chose cannot take that to the other side...and in the meantime..you keep spouting stupid. Are you Satan in disguise LGD?? Hmmm....maybe

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4