Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FORCED LETHAL VACATION OR YOU LOOSE YOUR JOB

7 hours ago, FlyHi said:

The government here in New Zealand has mandated that all health workers and all education staff and volunteers must be vaccinated.

"No jab, no job" they say.

Well my wife is about to lose her job as we will not bow to this forced coercion. 

Various rallies and peaceful protest took place on Saturday but this received no mainstream media coverage.

Alas all they showed on TV was the government promoted telethon to get people jabbed with handouts and prize incentives..

They are treating us lawful abiding citizens like children.

Sadly they are caught repetitively lying but they brazen on. So much for our supposed democracy here.

All our Freedoms and rights are being taken away. 

Those economic citizenship programs being offered all over the world are looking even better these days....everyone needs to at least be researching a plan B......

JMO.    CL

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 4

7 hours ago, FlyHi said:

The government here in New Zealand has mandated that all health workers and all education staff and volunteers must be vaccinated.

"No jab, no job" they say.

Well my wife is about to lose her job as we will not bow to this forced coercion. 

Various rallies and peaceful protest took place on Saturday but this received no mainstream media coverage.

Alas all they showed on TV was the government promoted telethon to get people jabbed with handouts and prize incentives..

They are treating us lawful abiding citizens like children.

Sadly they are caught repetitively lying but they brazen on. So much for our supposed democracy here.

All our Freedoms and rights are being taken away. 

Keep the courage of your convictions. I've learned that the jab isn't just deadly but it's also very demonic. By as much food and water NOW as you possibly can. Trust in Jesus as if your life depended on it. Will be praying for you all. 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Is this the reason they want to "kill off" the population?  Makes sense to me.  Below, some relevant excerpts.  Full article is in the link.

Social Security Running Out in 2028

Is it possible that the COVID jabs might cause premature death and be an intentional form of depopulation? Well, since we’re following the money, there’s certainly a financial incentive for such a scenario. As noted by Martin, if you’ve made financial promises to people who are closing in on retirement, the fewer there are of them the better.

In short, having people live long enough to tap into their Social Security benefits and live to the full maturity of their life insurance policies is problematic with respect to the financial collapse that is looming.

Based on these financial realities — which certainly are not advertised or publicly discussed — there’s clearly an economic incentive to shrink the population and get rid of as many people as possible before 2028. Unfortunately, based on previous lipid nanoparticle and mRNA trials, the chance of a mass casualty event is high.

“There is no question … they jumped over animal trials for a very important reason,” Martin says. “We've been told it was to save time, but it wasn't to save time.

It was to put this particular pathogen into humanity, so that a lot of people suffer and ultimately die of effects that we could have picked up if we had done it the traditional way, which is seven to eight years of safety studies, before we decide to put it in the arms of humans.

That's not what we did. And if we look at the safety data from animal studies on mRNA, and on the lipid nanoparticle, there is no question that there is going to be a fatality increase because of this …

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/10/17/david-martin-covid-fraud.aspx?ui=255610415ffde9e7ef8437c717fdaad54b77d27016f02b01161585fd5bb7a25d&sd=20131216&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art2ReadMore&cid=20211017&mid=DM1020578&rid=1295184894

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

Biden vaccine mandate results in walkouts, protests across American businesses
210,415 views Oct 19, 2021

lukemn29
12 hours ago
America has had enough with this Administration.

Marlene Blanco
11 hours ago
Let’s Go Brandon ,Stand your ground People Mandate is unconstitutional Not A LAW We The People have had ENOUGH

sam cash
10 hours ago
There is a building movement! Don’t back down! We are all sick of this administration. Let’s go Brandon!

Kathy Morgan
11 hours ago
If the vaccine kept you from getting Covid that would be different but it doesn’t... Let’s Go BRANDON!

Qingeaton
11 hours ago
I hope any company who fired workers over the "mandate" gets the crap sued out of them for violating their employees civil rights.

Kedric Pitman
11 hours ago
All doctors, nurses, policemen, firemen, and military should all keep their jobs! ITS BRANDON WHO MUST GO!

Ani K
11 hours ago
It's one thing to push the jab on adults, but to push it on kids K-12 is an entire different level of evil!

aredrose527
11 hours ago (edited)
Stand you ground and say NO!!! There are more of us than there are them! This teacher is choosing her Constitutional right over her paycheck.

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 1

'No One Should Lose Their Jobs Because Of These Shots': DeSantis Vows To Fight Biden Vaccine Mandate
397,523 views Oct 18, 2021

AJ10 Sunshine
1 day ago
If people can't see what's going on by now...it's ONLY because they don't want to see!!!

vanity243
1 day ago
Exactly the heroes are being let go like they was just trash on the side. It’s wrong. I’m trying to hang in there. Every week I have to get tested. It’s unbelievable! This is just a form of control.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

27 minutes ago, miraj said:

That's a good one..millions of woman have been saying that very same thing for years

Wasn't meant to be funny. 

They are deciding to stop the life of another human being who has no voice in that decision. 

Abortion is not birth control. It is selfish and murder. 

Kill a pregnant woman and it is double homicide.

Abort a baby. Nothing. There is no difference.

Don't  want to get pregnant, keep knees together and KPIP. (Keep Peter in 

Pants). 

Not taking a vaccine should be a choice. 

• Thanks 4
  • Confused 1
  • Pow! 4

3 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

They are deciding to stop the life of another human being who has no voice in that decision. 

Pants). 

Did not consider it funny. At a minimum the decision if raped or pregnant by incest by a a hole family member should be a choice given .. not yours..not mine. when the Peter is a weapon. But...we are off topic.

• Pow! 1

23 minutes ago, miraj said:

Did not consider it funny. At a minimum the decision if raped or pregnant by incest by a a hole family member should be a choice given .. not yours..not mine. when the Peter is a weapon. But...we are off topic.

Now where have I heard this before:o

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

Pants). 

Couldn't have said it better!

• Pow! 2

3 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Now where have I heard this before:o

Maybe from me? I repeat myself? I respect the choice of anyone that chooses for them selves? My Body My Choice (MBMC) regardless of the subject. I so loathe the the statements from men that have no uterus (wait..CL says they might have had...) but if a family member, friend, relative, neighbor is raped or falls within my stated minimum..what..so you step up and raise that child..she is in her teens,,and was raped .. has no family, or reasonably sane family, and you force her to have that child..then you and your like will be held accountable in the same manner you claim me as an outsider will in the end..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, markb57 said:

Couldn't have said it better!

Then you sir should start a 501C .. that way you can support a child from a teenage mother that has no idea how to care for a newborn and has no support except from this government if she is even capable of getting that far without giving up..that way you put money where your ideals are? Oh..and the A Hole got away with the rape.

• Downvote 1

Just now, miraj said:

Then you sir should start a 501C .. that way you can support system" rel="">support a child from a teenage mother that has no idea how to care for a newborn and has no support system" rel="">support except from this government if she is even capable of getting that far without giving up..that way you put money where your ideals are? Oh..and the A Hole got away with the rape.

Because at 15..she should have kept her legs together..and the A Hole should have kept his wiener in his pants.....oh..but wait..he did not..and besides the beat down she took and the hospital bills she received..she was supposed to be a mom..are you really serious.

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, miraj said:

Maybe from me? I repeat myself? I respect the choice of anyone that chooses for them selves? My Body My Choice (MBMC) regardless of the subject. I so loathe the the statements from men that have no uterus (wait..CL says they might have had...) but if a family member, friend, relative, neighbor is raped or falls within my stated minimum..what..so you step up and raise that child..she is in her teens,,and was raped .. has no family, or reasonably sane family, and you force her to have that child..then you and your like will be held accountable in the same manner you claim me as an outsider will in the end..

Adoption?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, miraj said:

so will that be your 501?

Your daughter..yourmindset..she will never have a life..it was not her choice..but yours that she became a mother with just whatever government support she could muster..even the entire list of tv preachers with their private jets and lamborghinis would not help..adoption..but wait..thats a government handout because there are so many idiots making tv preachers and tv personalities mega millionaires that even have the nerve to ask for donations..and she just wanted to finish high school and hoped to go to college..but no..she is forced to be a mom..not her body..not her choice..just a large amount of self righteous old white dudes that say she is a murderer if she chooses not to be a mom. WTF 

• Downvote 3

5 hours ago, miraj said:

RESULTS: The national rape-related pregnancy rate is 5.0% per rape among victims of reproductive age (aged 12 to 45); among adult women an estimated 32,101 pregnancies result from rape each year.
https://www.ajog.org › abstract

Rape-related pregnancy: Estimates and descriptive characteristics from a national sample of women - American Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology

There are roughly 888,000 abortions a year in the US. Take away the 32,000 from rape and there are 850,000 humans NOT given a say in their demise. The 32,000 women raped each year and the potential children ALL have access to care. There is a good in all of it. Some of these potential children could grow up to do great things. 

I have discussed this with my wife and two daughters. All who have said if raped would keep and raise the child. I on the other hand would not be so forgiving to the piece of :bs: that did the deed. 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

6 hours ago, miraj said:

Coming from an Islamists this thinking is to be expected considering that for them life has no meaning. Like all demonic controlled liberals your solution to difficulties of life is to murder the innocent life unable to defend itself. 

And then you actually believe that God's wrath isn't coming. You are blinded by spiritual forces you don't even believe in. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, miraj said:

So LGD...all this information and no results? Have you surveyed your followers?? Have you a clue if this matters?

I have a much better clue than people like you who are so blinded by thier idiology and desire to see what they want to see, as opposed to seeing what the world really is, come what may.

As for, "my followers", I would hope that I have none. I'm just a lowly ol trucker with a keen sence of observation. I apear to walk towards the cliff of conspiracy theories sometimes but that is just because the world is being led by an evil force that has been lying to us for a century, if not longer. And that evil force has trained most people well. So that  when someone wakes up and recognizes the reality of things, the rest of the population, blinded by the evil, calls such a person, " a conspiracy theorist". But that doesn't negate the reality of it all. 

I have provided tons of information and with it all the results. 

The evil that controls this world is openly attacking humanity with just one goal in mind. 

Chaos, the complete and total collaps of civil sociaty in order to kill as many lost souls as it can. Whether via the Satanic Religion of Islam or the Demonic forces overtaking the Catholic Church or the Liberal political system that must hide what it truly is in it's effort to decieve many the RESULTS are clear. Your side is winning and will continue to do so until Jesus returnes to destroy its leader, the Antichrist. And with him all of those poor souls who made the mistake of following him. 

• Upvote 2