Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FORCED LETHAL VACATION OR YOU LOOSE YOUR JOB

On 9/12/2021 at 9:36 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Not surprised about Shabs and miraj's confusion face. They are confused about most things these days. Sad!

They don't believe that HCQ, ivermectin and other therapeutics can work against covid. Just the soon to be mandated shots and who knows how many boosters. Can you just picture these two and the caddieman lined up with their shiny butts sticking up in the air waiting for that jab? 

Getting my 3rd jab in a week. My butt will be in the air, and will be pointing in your general direction!💉😇

• Haha 1

P81OjfWEedLjj04C9UWeCfeOoJMq82yjO602h7pf

rich m
1 day ago
I was outraged when the Biden Buddies were inventing reasons to call the last guy a "dictator". Lame, at best. But clear your head and look now.

Jennifer Curylo
1 day ago
If they would have made the camel lay on its back with its feet in the air, it would be more accurate.  But this is freaking hilarious!!!

The Comedian
1 day ago
Biden's new fiscal proposal of 2022 wants to give the IRS (a private company) access to bank accounts of $600 or more. That includes paypal, venmo, etc. All private info on all transactions of those accounts will be subject to an audit (except for of course all Dems and their special interest groups). Because they care about the little guy and want to make sure the rich are paying their dues (apparently anyone with $600 is considered "rich" to Democrats)

"Tax the rich aka working class"
 - Democrats

Michael Rouse
1 day ago
Excellent depiction of "Camel Toe" Harris!!!!

D. nada
1 day ago
This is perfect 🤣

BRYAN STARS
1 day ago
Of course, this guy says we need vaccination if we get a job or something is purely a dictator that strips your freedom of choices and opinions away

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nurse Records Conversation As She's Fired For Refusing Vaccine
2,478,798 views Sep 15, 2021

izbo10
3 weeks ago
The fact that they wouldn’t give them termination letters is telling.

lee0381
1 day ago
well, being a free person live in a very free country, but, again, rules are just as easy as to obey than to against it by the force, and, it's worth enough?

Pam Diana Funn
5 days ago
Get fired, go to another hospital or clinic and they will say all new hires must  have the covid vaccine.

EliasSreyes
7 hours ago
What happened to “Not all hero’s wear capes commercials at hospitals? Where it showed these same nurses running towards something everyone else was running from? I guess even hero’s get fired these days. SMH!!

Wile E Coyote
1 day ago
"Am I being detained?'
Person in cuffs asking

The Real Emo
3 weeks ago
The fact that they refused to acknowledge a termination letter tells you this whole thing is not legal.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 4

These vaccine mandates aren’t even law yet and far from it this administration is using scare tactics to enforce them and just dividing this country more and so far it’s working. Like CL said it will end up in court. Things are about to get real 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

These mandates will be challenged in courts.....

They are illegal and will cost employers a great deal of money...

Add to that.....they will have a difficult time recruiting the best and the brightest in the future...    CL

You begin with a flawed analytical perspective my friend. Please forgive me my intrepidaty but we've been preached to for a year about the bravery of nurses and doctors. How valuable they all are in the midst of this so called pandemic. And how GREATLY UNDERSTAFFED the hospital's are. 

And now they're firing them over a personal choice about what to do with THEIR BODIES :facepalm1:

So much for "my body, my choice ".

No Sir, this isn't about safety, this is POPULATION CONTROL. Whether that is expressed via murder or political power makes little difference. And that's just the beginning. 

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

I have no words for this 🤮🤮🤮🤮

https://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/victorian-restaurateur-financial-planner-plead-guilty-after-sneaking-into-wa-for-afl-grand-final-using-fake-documents/news-story/de664b72259143f6eb0cfaeb1aaf2b28?amp

SportAfl
Victorian restaurateur, financial planner to spend at least three months behind bars after sneaking into WA for AFL grand final
Two diehard Melbourne Demons fans who snuck into Perth to watch the AFL grand final will spend months more behind
bars.

Rebecca Le May
Rebecca Le May
@RebLeMay
2 min read
October 13, 2021 - 9:37PM
NCA NewsWire

New footage of Hayden Burbank and Mark Babbage celebrating the Melbourne football club’s premiership at Optus oval in Perth
Two Victorians who snuck into Perth using false documentation to attend the sellout grand final have been sent to jail for at least three months after spending the past 15 days in custody.

Prominent Melbourne restaurateur Hayden Burbank, 49, and his 39-year-old financial planner friend Mark Babbage left Melbourne for Darwin on September 14, then flew to Perth on September 22.

The mad Demons fans went to the premiership decider at Optus Stadium on September 25 and were snapped mingling among players in the change rooms after the team’s drought-breaking win against the Western Bulldogs.

The images were posted on the AFL’s official Instagram account.

The pair breached Western Australia’s strict border rules because they did not meet criteria to get an exemption to enter the state - coming from a high risk jurisdiction - did not have a Covid-19 test 72 hours before leaving it and show evidence of a negative result, and did not declare on their G2G form that they had come from Victoria.

Perth Magistrates Court heard on Wednesday that Babbage had provided a falsified Northern Territory driver’s licence, an ANZ bank statement showing an NT address and an NT residential tenancy agreement.

Images of the pair celebrating their favourite team’s win were posted on the official AFL Instagram account. Picture: Courtesy Channel 7
Images of the pair celebrating their favourite team’s win were posted on the official AFL Instagram account. Picture: Courtesy Channel 7
When NT Police went to the property, the residents said they had never heard of the pair.

They were arrested days later in Bunker Bay, in the state’s South West region, after WA Police called for public tip-offs to find them.

Both were charged with three counts of breaching the Emergency Management Act - which has a maximum penalty of 12 months in jail or a fine of $50,000 - and fraud for the falsified documents.

After Babbage entered guilty pleas, defence counsel Seamus Rafferty conceded imprisonment was the only appropriate sentence but urged Magistrate Matthew Holgate to wholly suspend it.

Mr Rafferty argued Babbage had come from Mount Hotham, which was not subject to stay-at-home orders at the time.

“You know you’ve been in an area that hasn’t got Covid ... you make an appalling decision,” he said.

Mr Rafferty said his client was deeply remorseful and a first-time offender who had engaged in “one ongoing course of conduct”, but conceded it was selfish while the fraud charge was serious as it involved “an element of deceit”.

The magistrate was not convinced by the call for a wholly suspended sentence, handing down a 10-month jail sentence, with three months to be served immediately.

The remaining seven months was suspended for 10 months.

Burbank copped the same penalty.

Perth was on edge after the pair’s actions emerged and one of the men returned an inconclusive Covid-19 test result, but he was later cleared.

• Thanks 1

The government here in New Zealand has mandated that all health workers and all education staff and volunteers must be vaccinated.

"No jab, no job" they say.

Well my wife is about to lose her job as we will not bow to this forced coercion. 

Various rallies and peaceful protest took place on Saturday but this received no mainstream media coverage.

Alas all they showed on TV was the government promoted telethon to get people jabbed with handouts and prize incentives..

They are treating us lawful abiding citizens like children.

Sadly they are caught repetitively lying but they brazen on. So much for our supposed democracy here.

All our Freedoms and rights are being taken away. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Pow! 1