Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FORCED LETHAL VACATION OR YOU LOOSE YOUR JOB

Yeah I agree with you there. Different time's for our founding Father's and there are many traitors that should be hanged.

I remember when he said to peacefully protest and the rats came out to destroy democracy. What about Pence, his right

hand man could have had his back and turned Judas, as many other GOP's. I don't get how the Republicans, whom I voted

for cave in so easily? Most are a bunch ----Y's. Still some good ones though. Bottom line I and many others would be right 

there with ya kicking ass. As a civilian who doesn't get paid by Soro's to create mayham and get bailed out by Harris when

caught what do we do? Bill's, mortage and a Wife to support like you and many others and we vote these asswagons in

to do there job and they fail what do we do? Any other time if I saw you on the road broke down I'm there, being jumped 

by a bunch of cowardly antifa or blm commies I got your back. Trump a joke or coward I don't see it and if I ever had the 

chance to meet him my first question would be WTF happened out there. :shrug:  A lot of questions I just can't answer and 

wish I could. Peace out 🙏

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Because I'm WAY passed giving a Shite what stupid people think, I'm just gonna come out and say it. 

Donald "Joke" Trump is the biggest COWARD America has ever seen. As POTUS he had the authority to declare MARTIAL LAW. He chose not to. And don't tell me the military wouldn't have obeyed his declaration. He had the support system" rel="">support of 80 million people which he could have called into service and they would have willingly joined him. 

Now we have the most EVIL people on earth since Hitler forcing everyone to get the LEATHAL VACCINE. 

And most cowards in this failed state will just lay down and submit. 

WHAT A PATHETIC NATION WE HAVE BECOME. 

Biden Using Executive Power To Enact Sweeping COVID Mandates

Martial law involves the temporary substitution of military authority for civilian rule and is usually invoked in time of war, rebellion, or natural disaster. So it should have been declared against the folks at the January 6 rally? You cannot "just" invoke martial law on a whim in this country. Your definition of a "patriot" is of course one-sided. Barbarism by another name.

• Downvote 7

Total BS, the only rioters there were Antifa and BLM asswagons infiltrating a peaceful demonstration.

Stop this out right lying. Barbarism, what a joke. Where were you when cities like Oregon are being burned 

and police stations and Government buildings being destroyed and neighborhoods being taking over?!

We are at war with the Left, it's obvious so take your jab, profess your love for this evil basturd, (biden) and 

his followers, best of luck to you. I'm with the Patriot's! :flagsmiley:

• Confused 1
  • Pow! 12

7 minutes ago, wildeman said:

Total BS, the only rioters there were Antifa and BLM asswagons infiltrating a peaceful demonstration.

Stop this out right lying. Barbarism, what a joke. Where were you when cities like Oregon are being burned 

and police stations and Government buildings being destroyed and neighborhoods being taking over?!

We are at war with the Left, it's obvious so take your jab, profess your love for this evil basturd, (biden) and 

(We) are allowing 545 people to keep us at each others throats as they have for so many years..best of luck to you as well.

Just a snippet of many...

In fact, some rioters seemed annoyed that antifa was getting the credit for the Capitol attack, and they took to social media to say so.

"Listen up: I hear so many reports of 'Antifa' was storming the capital [sic] building. Know that every single person who believes that narrative have been DUPED AGAIN!" Ryan Taylor Nichols, a Marine Corps veteran charged in the attack, posted on Facebook on Jan. 7, according to court documents. "Sure, there may have been some 'Antifa' in DC, but there wasn't enough to 'Storm the Capital' [sic] themselves."

Court documents show another man charged in the riot, Brandon Straka, wrote on Twitter on Jan. 6: "It was not Antifa at the Capitol. It was freedom loving Patriots who were DESPERATE to fight for the final hope of our Republic."

Jonathan Gennaro Mellis, charged with assault for allegedly trying to stab police officers with a large stick, put it simply on Facebook: "Don't you dare try to tell me that people are blaming this on antifa and BLM. We proudly take responsibility for storming the Castle."

• Upvote 3

Yeah sure....and I have some ocean front property in San Antonio Texas I can sell ya, in the hill country,

it's on face book.

And a black security man murdered a white women looking in a window. Oh the terror. If it was the other way around your

people would've burned down the white house. 

Live long, I'm done 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, wildeman said:

Just a quick note about Oregon..had friends there at the time..downtown. They found the entire charade fascinating. The entire activity on a daily basis took place within 3 city blocks and no buildings were burned as was stated in the media. Where was I?..probably in a similiar location as you...home..in my community..unless of course you were at Walmart or such.

• Downvote 8

1 minute ago, wildeman said:

Yeah sure....and I have some ocean front property in San Antonio Texas I can sell ya, in the hill country,

it's on face book.

And a black security man murdered a white women looking in a window. Oh the terror. If it was the other way around your

people would've burned down the white house. 

Live long, I'm done 

I do not have "people" and these are individuals that were arrested. There are many..but I suppose they are "your" people...you shoulda been there. Live long

• Downvote 7

I don’t disagree with what you guys are saying, I’m right there with you but looking back over these last 10 months there has been a lot of exposure that would not have happened if we would’ve went a different route back in November / December. 

• Upvote 3

On 9/10/2021 at 2:00 PM, miraj said:

Just a quick note about Oregon..had friends there at the time..downtown. They found the entire charade fascinating. The entire activity on a daily basis took place within 3 city blocks and no buildings were burned as was stated in the media. Where was I?..probably in a similiar location as you...home..in my community..unless of course you were at Walmart or such.

It is humorous..4 down arrows..lol!! I VOLUNTERRED..how many of you experts in geopolitics lately volunteered for anything..hands..? 🤣

• Downvote 4

8 hours ago, miraj said:

Martial law involves the temporary substitution of military authority for civilian rule and is usually invoked in time of war, rebellion, or natural disaster. So it should have been declared against the folks at the January 6 rally? You cannot "just" invoke martial law on a whim in this country. Your definition of a "patriot" is of course one-sided. Barbarism by another name.

Dont respond to me. I rebuke thee and call upon the Lord Jesus Christ to protect all members here from the Satanic influence of islamists forces. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

#FoxBusiness
Biden acting like a dictator, not a president: GOP congresswoman
33,105 viewsSep 11, 2021

Thinking Long
46 minutes ago
Biden administration is exactly everything the left accused Trump of being.

Wolfways
2 hours ago
Biden is not acting like anything. He's not the one in charge!

Dennis Young
3 hours ago
If you want people to trust the government again first you have to audit every state on the 2020 election.

ElectricBiker
4 hours ago 
Vote for Joe, and everything will get back to normal. Normal for where? We have gone from "2 weeks to flatten the curve" to "papers, please?"  In less than two years. now that we are required to have a special license from the government just to work at the jobs that we already have, what will be the next requirement? A barcode on the hand or forehead?

Roger Weigel
3 hours ago
I thought liberals said Trump was a dictator. Again the opposite is true.

Solar chos
2 hours ago
If TRUMP had issued a mandate like that, the riots in Washington DC would have been WORSE than the original Rodney King riots of the 1990s.

• Thanks 2
  • Pow! 3

LIVE: Anti-health pass protests continue in Paris
4,953 watching nowStarted streaming 3 hours ago

Ruptly

Ruptly is live from Paris on Saturday, September 11, as people gather to protest for the 9th consecutive week against health passes and mandatory vaccination for some population categories.

The latest round of anger and dissent comes as students returned to schools across the country after the summer break. French President Emmanuel Macron has been publicly encouraging teenagers to get the vaccine, open to those aged 12 and older. Students can get vaccinated even at school.

Moreover, as of July 21, people must show proof of vaccination, a negative test, or a recent recovery from COVID-19 to visit cultural venues and sports matches.

• Pow! 1

FLASHBACK: In Dec. 2020, Biden Says 'I Wouldn't Demand It Be Mandatory' Regarding COVID-19 Vaccines
5,147 views Sep 10, 2021

Hail Mary Recordings
10 hours ago
He’s been lying since birth & is the smiling-face of fascism.

Sybil Crane
14 hours ago
His handlers forgot to tell him what he previously said.

MsBoogieman1
15 hours ago
DOES THIS MAN REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT HE SAYS OR PROMISES. OF COURSE NOT HE IS SICK. WE WANT THE MAN WE VOTED FOR IN OFFICE AND IT ISN'T BIDEN.

Thomas Tessier
15 hours ago
Biden is a liar....ALWAYS.

Trigger The Left
14 hours ago
Time for another round of "Is That A Cricket Orchestra Or A Silent Biden Supporter."

Polka Dot
14 hours ago
That 'patriotic duty' seems to only go in one direction. It's called fascism. NO MORE BIDEN

Jahz Wolf
15 hours ago
I do not need to train my immune system to face God.  The reality is much more terrifying than anyone wants to imagine.

Adam Fowler
13 hours ago
In his defense, he can't even remember what he ate for lunch today

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

17 hours ago, miraj said:

(We) are allowing 545 people to keep us at each others throats as they have for so many years..best of luck to you as well.

Just a snippet of many...

In fact, some rioters seemed annoyed that antifa was getting the credit for the Capitol attack, and they took to social media to say so.

"Listen up: I hear so many reports of 'Antifa' was storming the capital [sic] building. Know that every single person who believes that narrative have been DUPED AGAIN!" Ryan Taylor Nichols, a Marine Corps veteran charged in the attack, posted on Facebook on Jan. 7, according to court documents. "Sure, there may have been some 'Antifa' in DC, but there wasn't enough to 'Storm the Capital' [sic] themselves."

Court documents show another man charged in the riot, Brandon Straka, wrote on Twitter on Jan. 6: "It was not Antifa at the Capitol. It was freedom loving Patriots who were DESPERATE to fight for the final hope of our Republic."

Jonathan Gennaro Mellis, charged with assault for allegedly trying to stab police officers with a large stick, put it simply on Facebook: "Don't you dare try to tell me that people are blaming this on antifa and BLM. We proudly take responsibility for storming the Castle."

Oh my! If it’s on Facebook and Twitter it must be true. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

On 9/10/2021 at 6:23 AM, md11fr8dawg said:

Yep, that's funny as hell Shabs. Giving incoming Afghanis Ivermectin and therapeutics when they are coming to the US while bad mouthing and making fun of any US citizen who DARES mention taking it and ALL the while leaving our Southern border wide open for God only knows who to enter our country. Almost 25% test covid +. Everyday that goes by we see more and more erosion of our freedoms while the "dementia puppet" dutifuly mouths the orders of his global elite communist masters. And you find that funy?? Sad, but welcome back Shabs.

Not surprised about Shabs and miraj's confusion face. They are confused about most things these days. Sad!

They don't believe that HCQ, ivermectin and other therapeutics can work against covid. Just the soon to be mandated shots and who knows how many boosters. Can you just picture these two and the caddieman lined up with their shiny butts sticking up in the air waiting for that jab? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Not surprised about Shabs and miraj's confusion face. They are confused about most things these days. Sad!

They don't believe that HCQ, ivermectin and other therapeutics can work against covid. Just the soon to be mandated shots and who knows how many boosters. Can you just picture these two and the caddieman lined up with their shiny butts sticking up in the air waiting for that jab? 

Now that was funny..You need to be on a stage and do some stand up along with a few others...but my butt is not shiny.

On 9/10/2021 at 2:36 PM, wildeman said:

So true but the only problem, all we have left are spineless rhinos (except a few) that are on the take. They're willing to give a country away for a few bucks, traders! 

• Like 2

On 9/10/2021 at 11:54 AM, wildeman said:

DJT is no joke or coward. The "joke" and coward is the current person residing in the white house. There is a 

war coming, most can feel it, sense it. It's what I like to call our God sense put in us by our creator. Australia and 

New Zealand is just the beginning. There is a moment coming for us all to pull together and fight. Don't know when, 

have my hunches, or how. The evil one wants us fighting each other, at odds. It's a distraction so the take over will

happen before we know it. Constant battle between good and evil. I've been in the medical field since '82, Radiology.

Never seen anything like this. Alway's been a whisper this day is coming so to speak. Make's me angry especially hearing

this fool speak last night. Probably loose my job soon because I'm not selling my soul to this poison. My body my Decision.

If you see me at the intersection holding a sign looking for a hand out cuz I lost my job, throw me a bone, I'll be the guy

in scrubs and a Lab coat. jmo ✌️

Wildeman, I'm right there with you.  It's gonna happen its just a matter of when.  We have to stand together and not let the lying tongues, such as Biden the puppet put fear into us with his threats.  We the people have the power, and they know it.  That is why they are trying to bombard us all at on time with his order, mandates etc.  Be strong and wait and see.  Don't rush to gather for events, they may strike when we are in crowds. We the people are the good guys ! Be safe, be prepared and Be with God!!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1

Just turned down a job here in Idaho that had a vaccine mandate. They said I had the job, paying $23.50, but one last thing you need to have the covid vaccine. 

I told them I had not, and I was willing to wear a double mask. They said, you would have to do that too. I said I was not going to get the experimental vaccine. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8