Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FORCED LETHAL VACATION OR YOU LOOSE YOUR JOB

Because I'm WAY passed giving a Shite what stupid people think, I'm just gonna come out and say it. 

Donald "Joke" Trump is the biggest COWARD America has ever seen. As POTUS he had the authority to declare MARTIAL LAW. He chose not to. And don't tell me the military wouldn't have obeyed his declaration. He had the support of 80 million people which he could have called into service and they would have willingly joined him. 

Now we have the most EVIL people on earth since Hitler forcing everyone to get the LEATHAL VACCINE. 

And most cowards in this failed state will just lay down and submit. 

WHAT A PATHETIC NATION WE HAVE BECOME. 

Biden Using Executive Power To Enact Sweeping COVID Mandates

• Haha 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 2

Yep, that's funny as hell Shabs. Giving incoming Afghanis Ivermectin and therapeutics when they are coming to the US while bad mouthing and making fun of any US citizen who DARES mention taking it and ALL the while leaving our Southern border wide open for God only knows who to enter our country. Almost 25% test covid +. Everyday that goes by we see more and more erosion of our freedoms while the "dementia puppet" dutifuly mouths the orders of his global elite communist masters. And you find that funy?? Sad, but welcome back Shabs.

• Confused 2
  • Pow! 1

37 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yep, that's funny as hell Shabs. Giving incoming Afghanis Ivermectin and therapeutics when they are coming to the US while bad mouthing and making fun of any US citizen who DARES mention taking it and ALL the while leaving our Southern border wide open for God only knows who to enter our country. Almost 25% test covid +. Everyday that goes by we see more and more erosion of our freedoms while the "dementia puppet" dutifuly mouths the orders of his global elite communist masters. And you find that funy?? Sad, but welcome back Shabs.

Fact Check-2015 Nobel Prize for ivermectin intended for treatment of parasitic infections doesn’t prove its efficacy on COVID-19

By Reuters Fact Check

4 MIN READ

Social media users claim that the drug Ivermectin is safe to use as it received the Nobel Prize in 2015. While it did win the prize, this was for parasitic infections and it does not mean the drug is a safe or effective drug in the treatment of COVID-19, a virus. As of this article’s publication, public health authorities in the United States are not recommending ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19. Scientific studies are ongoing.

Examples can be seen here and here .

The text in the image reads: “IVERMECTIN. If you just got finessed into calling the medicine that won the 2015 Nobel Prize for its role in treating human disease ‘horse de-wormer’, then you need to sit the next couple of plays out.”

The description in one post reads: “Ivermectin has been given to humans 3.7 billion times in the past 30 years. It’s totally safe and has been called a “miracle drug.” Its creators won a Nobel Prize in Medicine for inventing it, and the WHO puts it on a list of ‘must have drugs’ for any country.”

One half of the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine was awarded to William C. Campbell and Satoshi Omura for “for their discoveries concerning a novel therapy against infections caused by roundworm parasites,” according to the Nobel Prize website here .

The website says that Campbell Omura discovered that the drug Avermectin, which was chemically modified to a better compound called Ivermectin, “radically lowered” cases of river blindness, lymphatic filariasis and other parasitic diseases in humans.

“Ivermectin was later tested in humans with parasitic infections and effectively killed parasite larvae (microfilaria),” the website said. “Collectively, Ōmura and Campbell’s contributions led to the discovery of a new class of drugs with extraordinary efficacy against parasitic diseases.”

The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) advises on its website (here) that it received reports of patients who became sick after self-medicating with ivermectin intended for livestock. A Reuters fact-check on why ivermectin intended for animal use should not be used on humans can be seen here .

Ivermectin intended for animals comes in various formulations to treat or prevent parasites. In humans, ivermectin can come in tablets approved at specific doses for treating parasitic worms or in topical forms for headlice and skin conditions, according to the FDA (here).

However, the drug is not yet approved for use in humans for preventing or treating COVID-19 and data thus far does not show efficacy against the virus.

The FDA explains: “Even the levels of ivermectin for approved human uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death.”

VERDICT

Missing context. Two scientists did receive a Nobel Prize for their discovery of Ivermectin, but it was intended to treat parasitic infections in humans, not COVID-19.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work  here  .         

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-nobel-ivermectin/fact-check-2015-nobel-prize-for-ivermectin-intended-for-treatment-of-parasitic-infections-doesnt-prove-its-efficacy-on-covid-19-idUSL1N2QB2XA

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

16 minutes ago, caddieman said:

Social media users claim that the drug Ivermectin is safe to use as it received the Nobel Prize in 2015. While it did win the prize, this was for parasitic infections and it does not mean the drug is a safe or effective drug in the treatment of COVID-19, a virus.

Do you know why doctors say Ivermectin is so effective in treating Covid?  

2 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Yep, that's funny as hell Shabs.

When you're a closet Islamist and you know how badly Americans are falling for you deceptive attack, yeah it's pretty darn funny. 

1 hour ago, caddieman said:

Social media users claim that the drug Ivermectin is safe to use

I understand your lack of reading comprehensive abilities, but this thread is about forced vacations. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Fact check article about Ivermectin walks on water according to some....Fact is if you get covid and go the hospital they either tell you to home and ride it out, if the hospital does take you in, they don't treat you. They make you comfortable and hope to cash out when you die...

Iv'e been down this road and witness what goes on in the hospital. Sad that it money over healing someone. As far Ivermectin it works and it safe, if taken according to the protcol. Dr Zelenko  has cured thousand and nobody has died. Hard to deny that Fact Check...  

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 10

2 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

but this thread is about forced vacations. 

Sry Bro, I jump the gun, saw the Ivermectin, and chime in...I won't do it again...

Force Vaccaine suck just another Freedom down the drain...Reminds me of the Hitler Cult...and they called Trump supporter a cult...

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

When you're a closet Islamist and you know how badly Americans are falling for you deceptive attack, yeah it's pretty darn funny. 

I understand your lack of reading comprehensive abilities, but this thread is about forced vacations. 

Man, I know. Those "forced vacations" are rough!! I had one once.

• Haha 3

Kudos though in this regard. On the CDC website, under Overseas Refugee Health Guidance the following sub section exists. It is not Afghan specific. One caveat of Dinar Vets in this area does make one research 🙂

https://www.cdc.gov/immigrantrefugeehealth/guidelines/overseas-guidelines.html

January Summary of Recommendations

This guidance is intended for the International Organization for Migration (IOM) physicians and other panel physicians who administer overseas predeparture presumptive treatment for intestinal parasites, but may also be referenced by U.S. medical providers caring for refugees who will be receiving presumptive treatment after they arrive in the United States.

While these recommendations have been implemented in many overseas sites, logistical and procurement issues still limit their full implementation in some. All Middle Eastern, Asian, North African, Latin American, and Caribbean refugees should receive presumptive therapy with:

• All Middle Eastern, Asian, North African, Latin American, and Caribbean refugees should receive presumptive therapy with:
    • Albendazole, single dose of 400 mg (200 mg for children 12-23 months)
      AND
    • Ivermectin, two doses 200 mcg/Kg orally once a day for 2 days before departure to the United States.
  • All African refugees who did not originate from or reside in countries where Loa loa infection is endemic (Box 1) should receive presumptive therapy with:
      AND
    • Ivermectin, two doses 200 mcg/Kg orally once a day for 2 days
      AND
    • Praziquantel, 40 mg/kg, which may be divided in two doses before refugees depart for the United States.
  • All sub-Saharan African refugees who originated from or resided in countries where Loa loa infection is endemic (Box 1) should receive presumptive therapy with:
      AND
    • Praziquantel, 40 mg/kg, which may be divided in two doses before departure to the United States.
    • Refugees from Loa loa-endemic countries (Box 1) in Africa should not receive presumptive ivermectin for strongyloidiasis prior to departure. Management of Strongyloides should be deferred until arrival in the United States, unless Loa loa is excluded by reviewing a daytime (10 AM to 2 PM) Giemsa-stained blood smear. Deferral of treatment for Strongyloides until after the refugee arrives in the United States is acceptable. Guidance is available for management of Strongyloides following arrival in the United States in the Domestic Intestinal Parasite Screening Guidance.
  • Special instructions:
    1. Pre-departure presumptive and directed malaria treatment regimens must be administered as directly observed therapy.
    2. Test results and pre-departure treatment should be documented on the pre-departure medical screening form. If treatment was not administered, this should be clearly indicated along with the reason that treatment was not administered.

Edited by Markinsa
Highlighted Ivermectin protocol.
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Just keep your eyes closed, clicking the heels of those Ruby Red slippers and chanting, "Comminism, good, mandatory vaccines, good, government knows what's best for all of us, good, right commrade??

Have not tried that yet, but feel free to show me or explain how its done. Comminism ? There is a CDC article above that validates a previous statement somewhat about refugees given invermectin if you would  care to read it, or not. It is not Afghan specific, only region specific and was updated in January 2021. Cheers.

3 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

It is my understanding that the Z-pac is a high powered antibiotic. If that is the case, antibiotics do not affect viruses, but ivermectin has been proven to work against the covid virus. That is unless you want to listen to miraj and the caddieman. You choice!

I do not recall ever recommending or not recommending any medication. I do however recommend 2nd and 3rd opinions when considering medications outside the box. There are still honest medical professionals out there. I hope you have a grand day.🙂

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

As POTUS he had the authority to declare MARTIAL LAW.

D"J"T may be the "joke", and I hope your wrong.

For sure, if he did declare Martial Law - Then all H e l l would have broken loose.

BLM, Antifa, Black Supremist and good ol' boys and girls would have been in the streets already- much to the delight of the Rothchild's & Company.

It may come to that anyway.

Stay vigilant my friend.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 2

DJT is no joke or coward. The "joke" and coward is the current person residing in the white house. There is a 

war coming, most can feel it, sense it. It's what I like to call our God sense put in us by our creator. Australia and 

New Zealand is just the beginning. There is a moment coming for us all to pull together and fight. Don't know when, 

have my hunches, or how. The evil one wants us fighting each other, at odds. It's a distraction so the take over will

happen before we know it. Constant battle between good and evil. I've been in the medical field since '82, Radiology.

Never seen anything like this. Alway's been a whisper this day is coming so to speak. Make's me angry especially hearing

this fool speak last night. Probably loose my job soon because I'm not selling my soul to this poison. My body my Decision.

If you see me at the intersection holding a sign looking for a hand out cuz I lost my job, throw me a bone, I'll be the guy

in scrubs and a Lab coat. jmo ✌️

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 6

6 minutes ago, wildeman said:

DJT is no joke or coward. The "joke" and coward is the current person residing in the white house. There is a 

war coming, most can feel it, sense it. It's what I like to call our God sense put in us by our creator. Australia and 

New Zealand is just the beginning. There is a moment coming for us all to pull together and fight. Don't know when, 

have my hunches, or how. The evil one wants us fighting each other, at odds. It's a distraction so the take over will

happen before we know it. Constant battle between good and evil. I've been in the medical field since '82, Radiology.

Never seen anything like this. Alway's been a whisper this day is coming so to speak. Make's me angry especially hearing

this fool speak last night. Probably loose my job soon because I'm not selling my soul to this poison. My body my Decision.

If you see me at the intersection holding a sign looking for a hand out cuz I lost my job, throw me a bone, I'll be the guy

Won’t have much for you, I’ll be on the other side of the street doing the same thing you’re doing maybe we can pull resources. 
God gave us his DNA and now these people, through gene therapy, are trying to change it and they’re forcing it on us all the way around the world. A lot of my friends just don’t see it. They can’t get out of their own community and see what’s happening around the world. I guess the alphabet soup they watch for news  doesn’t   tell him anything about it so they don’t believe it or even try looking for the truth. 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, wildeman said:

What would you have done as POTUS in the same situation?

Personally, I would have Declared Martial Law and used the Military to round up EVERY TRAITOR. Have them tried and publicly hanged for their crimes against humanity. If the military refused to follow my orders I would have called on those 3 million civilians in DC to take over. Arrest the Generals who refused to defend America and have them publicly hanged.  

But I MOST CERTAINLY would not have left quietly. 

AND NEITHER WOULD OUR FOUNDING FATHER'S. 

• Like 3
  • Pow! 1