Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Resolving the procedures for implementing the economic city between Iraq and Jordan

yota691

Al-Kazemi: Iraq is in the recovery stage

upload_1630758152_1023992669.jpg
 political

•  Today, 15:21
Baghdad - INA
Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received, today, Saturday, the Speaker of the House of Representatives in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Mr. Abdul Moneim Al-Awdat. 
A statement by the Prime Minister's Media Office received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA) stated that "Al-Kazemi welcomed the guest delegation, and emphasized the depth of bilateral relations between Iraq and Jordan, which recently reached a high level of cooperation," praising "the role of King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein in developing These relations were manifested in his active presence in the tripartite summits, as well as in the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership. 
He added that "the consolidation of relations between Baghdad and Amman will reflect positively on the stability of the region, as well as the achievement of strategic and economic partnerships." 
He stressed that "Iraq has gone through difficult circumstances, and is now in the stage of recovery, and moving towards the normal situation it deserves." 
For his part, Jordanian Parliament Speaker Abdel Moneim Al-Awdat conveyed the greetings of His Majesty King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein to the Prime Minister, stressing the Kingdom's keenness to build the best relations with Iraq, as well as his blessing on the success of the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership, which Iraq recently hosted.
He praised "the steps taken by the Iraqi government towards adopting a policy of dialogue and calm to ensure the stability of the region, as well as Jordan's appreciation of Iraq's role in combating terrorism that threatens the security of the entire region," noting that "the balance and recovery that Iraq is witnessing deserve support and backing."
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 8
  • Upvote 7

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

3 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

"Iraq has gone through difficult circumstances, and is now in the stage of recovery, and moving towards the normal situation it deserves."  
Al-kazemi has the real ability to lead Iraq’s position. It is clear that Iraq is moving towards an Open market economy...Go Iraq 🇮🇶 Go Al-KazemiGo reforms Go open market economy Go RV..!

Thanks yota & Laid Back ... have a great Labor Day Weekend..! :salute: RON

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 5

24 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for all the great posts today Yota.  I don’t say that enough.  I appreciate your work and dedication big guy.  Also big thanks out to Ron and Laid Back for your years of solid posting.  I read em all!!!!!

They definitely contribute a bunch, I agree!

Where you been Pitcher?

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Where you been Pitcher?

I have been hanging out in the VIP in the XRP and other Crypto Threads.  I’m all in and have decided to dedicate all my attention there.  I’ve also been down at the Beach house chilling.  I still own my AMC and bought some more last week when it crossed over the 9 ma on the Weekly at 39ish.  It’s a long term hold for me. I’m still believing in what the Apes are doing.  Keylime and all the other Apes got that one covered. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Pitcher said:

I have been hanging out in the VIP!" rel="">VIP in the XRP and other Crypto Threads.  I’m all in and have decided to dedicate all my attention there.  I’ve also been down at the Beach house chilling.  I still own my AMC and bought some more last week when it crossed over the 9 ma on the Weekly at 39ish.  It’s a long term hold for me. I’m still believing in what the Apes are doing.  Keylime and all the other Apes got that one covered. 

I was going to answer for you but I figured I’d let you do the honors… ;) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

was going to answer for you but I figured I’d let you do the honors… ;) 

Thanks NEPats.  You’re the best. 

Sol was a big play for me. Out now. Waiting for a 20-30% pull back to re-enter.  Qnt broke out today. Long term hold for me. HBar and Matic. Looking real good. 

For those of you that are not in VIP I highly encourage you to join and learn about Cryptos.  You are going to have to in the coming years so it just makes sense to do it.  I finally got over there last May and learned a lot from members like NEPats, CL, Chuck Finely, Thomas, Ziggy, Mark, Toes, and so many more.  It was the best thing I’ve done in the investment world since the Tech Boom in the late 1990’s.    

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

7 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Thanks yota & Laid Back ... have a great Labor Day Weekend..! :salute: RON

Thank YOU for keeping us informed with the daily auctions 🙏🏼😉

6 hours ago, Pitcher said:

Thank you for all the great posts today Yota.  I don’t say that enough.  I appreciate your work and dedication big guy.  Also big thanks out to Ron and Laid Back for your years of solid posting.  I read em all!!!!!

Thanks, GOOD to see you Pitcher 👍🏼 ️ 

keep calm and relax ….. we’re on a solid path to our payday 

Go Iraq 

Go international 

Go revaluation 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

Al-Kazemi: Iraq is in the recovery stage

Sunday 05 September 2021 115Al-Kazemi: Iraq is in the recovery stage

Baghdad: morning

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi, during his reception of Jordanian Parliament Speaker Abdel Moneim Al-Awdat, stressed the depth of bilateral relations between Iraq and Jordan, which recently reached a high level of cooperation.
Al-Kazemi praised the role of King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein in developing these relations, which was manifested in his active presence in the tripartite summits, as well as in the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership, stressing that the consolidation of relations between Baghdad and Amman is positively reflected on the stability of the region, as well as the achievement of strategic partnerships. and economic.
The Prime Minister urged parliamentarians in both countries to act; In order to facilitate the process of bilateral and regional integration, which was initiated by the Iraqi and Jordanian governments, noting that Iraq has gone through difficult circumstances, and is now in the stage of recovery, and moving towards the normal situation it deserves.
For his part, the Speaker of the Jordanian Parliament, Abdel Moneim Al-Awdat, conveyed the greetings of King Abdullah II bin Al-Hussein to the Prime Minister, stressing the Kingdom's keenness to build the best relations with Iraq.
Al-Awdat blessed the success of the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership, which was recently hosted by Iraq, and praised the steps taken by the Iraqi government towards adopting a policy of dialogue and calm; To ensure the stability of the region, as well as Jordan's appreciation of Iraq's role in the fight against terrorism that threatens the security of the entire region, indicating that the balance and recovery that Iraq is witnessing deserve support and backing.
When receiving the Minister of Interior of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Prince Abdulaziz bin Saud bin Nayef Al Saud, the Prime Minister discussed "security cooperation between Baghdad and Riyadh, and the importance of developing it, in various security fields, especially in the field of combating terrorism and controlling the borders between the two countries, as well as On the exchange of security expertise, and everything that would contribute to achieving the security and stability of the two countries.
Yesterday, Saturday, Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi received Interior Minister Abdulaziz bin Saud, where the meeting discussed strengthening bilateral relations between Baghdad and Riyadh, cooperation in the security field, combating terrorism, controlling borders between the two countries, and maintaining coordination in all fields.
The visit of the Saudi Interior Minister to Iraq came in response to an official invitation by the Minister of Interior Othman Al-Ghanimi.
In addition, the Prime Minister received the head of the Sabean-Mandaean sect in Iraq and the world, Sheikh Sattar Jabbar Helou, and a number of Sabean personalities. At the beginning of the meeting, Al-Kazemi welcomed the delegation, listened to a number of problems and proposals, and directed them to follow up quickly.
He stressed that Iraq is proud of its ethnic diversity, and that the strength of this diversity helps build stability, establishes the principle of tolerance and love, and also promotes peaceful coexistence among its sects.
For his part, the head of the Sabean-Mandaean sect in Iraq and the world stressed that the Iraqi Sabeans adhere to their Iraqi identity and preserve it, as they are the people of this land, which embraces all spectrums of Iraq and its ethnicities, indicating that they are keen to participate in building their country, and for Iraq to be strong, secure and stable.
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Resolving the procedures for implementing the economic city between Iraq and Jordan

{Local: Al Furat News} The Director General of the Industrial Cities Authority in the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, Hamid Awad Muhammad, said that "an agreement has been reached to resolve the procedures for implementing the economic city between Iraq and Jordan within the boundary between them, 500 meters from their borders, and north of the Trebil port located in Anbar Governorate.

And Muhammad added in a press interview, that "the city, which will have an area of four thousand and 800 dunams, with a width of 2000 meters and a length of six thousand meters, will be implemented under a joint administration, and facilities will be provided to the industries of the two countries, and will provide 50 to 100 thousand job opportunities for the people of the two countries."

And he indicated that "the economic city includes three main areas, namely: the industrial city, the two free zones, and the logistical support), while the proposed area for the establishment of the zone will be 400 acres inside and it is capable of expansion in the future, with the establishment of a similar city on the Jordanian side, noting that "it will be managed the city jointly after choosing a site for its construction.

remission

• Upvote 1