Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Night Opinions @ 10:25 PM CDT - 9/08/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Mnt Goat  The RV is coming soon...The process has not changed as it was given to me (us) in 2011 from the CBI. First the project to delete the zeros, then the follow up of a reinstatement to FOREX.      

** Kaperoni  What gurus say on a daily basis is utter nonsense. Pushing, hoping, wanting them two make a change now is only going to result in failure. Resulting in a LOP re-denomination and removal of 3 zeros.

** Frank26  They are not sanctioned anymore.  I know they said when they pay it off [Kuwait debt] we will not be sanctioned anymore.  They've already paid it off IMO. They'll tell you soon.  They're not sanctioned.  To have no restrictions on your currency - this is a state needed for an economic reform and you need the monetary reform before you can have the economic reform.  It's a fact of mathematics.  To be released from their sanctions is not directly related to the CBI's monetary reform but it is evidence that the CBI has made a change to their monetary reform...(Post 1 of 2).. 

** Frank26  These sanctions were a form of pressure for Iraq to pay its debt.  That pressure allowed them and forced them to work with the IMF and the US treasury and the World Bank in order to change the value of their currency - to recalculate on the second set of books.  It was successful.  They are paying off their debt.  They are Article VIII and that's why they [International companies] are pouring in..(Post 2 of 2).. 

** Pimpy   [Response to Kaperoni 9-4-2021]  I'm aware of how many trillions of dinars they have...we know they created 55 trillion, says so right on their website.  What I talked about is the fact that for 5 years they spent between $1 ad $1.5 billion of oil revenues buying dinar off the open market. No body knew how many of them they bought, how many were destroyed.  We know they destroyed them, there's confirmation of that...72% of the dinar was destroyed.  Not the old dinar, this dinar that we're playing with right now 72%...not to mention the amount that was burnt up and destroyed by ISIS and the number of dinars that were destroyed during the flood. (Post 1 of 3)..  :twothumbs:

** Pimpy  [Response to Kaperoni continues]  The truth is we're not exactly sure how many is out there in circulation.  But I understand what you're saying.  When I first got into this I was like there's no way in hell, they have way too many of them.  We know the United States is holding between 11 and 14 Trillion of it and we know central banks are holding on to God knows how much.  There's also private entities that are holding on to God knows how much....(Post 2 of 3)... Not sure where he got this figure from ... I remember it was mentioned as between 3.5-4 Trillion IQD.

** Pimpy    [Response to Guru Kaperoni continued]   I think the reason why it's important for them to recover the stolen funds is so they can have a more accurate idea of how much is in circulation so they can decide whether or not it's feasible for them to do a rate change that high.  It's possible they could come out and make some kind of announcement and do an RI or an RV but my feeling is they're going to go up in increment whether it's fast or large increments it remains to be seen...But yeah I understand what you're saying.  I agree there's no way in God's green Earth they're going to make an announcement with 45 trillion dinars...72% of it destroyed, that sill leaves a lot of trillions so I get what you're (kaperoni) saying.  I appreciate the shout out...(Post 3 of 3).. 

** NORV   [aka Kaperoni] ...the auctions are a BALANCE between dinar and dollar. That being so, there is no way to reduce the money supply with the auctions. Any attempt to do would cause one or the other currency market rate to change. They are trying to keep it stable, not cause further devaluation...when the exchange rate is stable, be assured it is because they have done a good job supplying one or the other to meet demand...And if we know anything, is that the CBI is pumping more dinar not less into the market since the money supply is now around 80 trillion dinar.

:tiphat:

• Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, screwball said:

I think rv is set to trigger with global financial collapse and covid as cover look for huge corporations to default already stopped training bigger than Lehman financial collapse of 2008 will be nothing compared to this...

I do believe its all tied together. Precious metals will go up in the financial collapse ( New Gold Standard) when the dust settles, Currencies will be revalued on a level playing field and bridged by digital assets. We’ll see shortly I believe

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1