Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TUESDAY MIDNIGHT OPINIONS - 9/07/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Mnt Goat   Our RV news this period is VERY GOOD. We heard from the Finance Minister Ali Abdul Amir Allawi as he confirmed once again that the white paper “seeks to fundamentally change the nature of the Iraqi economy. WOW..! What good news this is!...This is the guy that is going to add support for the currency reform we are looking for. In other recent past articles he talked about the necessity to put the IQD out on a managed float on the global market place and he did reference FOREX itself. This was WOW news for me and so we sit and wait for his next move. :twothumbs:

*** Frank26  Article: "The Central Bank of Iraq revealed the mechanisms that it will adopt to deal with oil price differences I know it's a new rate isn't it?  Yes...Behold the announcement of the announcement... Quote: "The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq indicated that changing the dollar exchange rate is a studied step from several sides, and the decision to amend was taken only after extensive studies by they Ministry of Finance and between the Central Bank and in agreement with important international institutions for a fair situation of the dollar."  Behold the announcement of the announcement... Quote: "...the exchange rate change was long overdue, and it was supposed to be adjusted from 2010..."  These are exciting times...! :twothumbs:

*** Kaperoni   Despite the guru's attempts to get you excited that some fictitious RV is coming, nothing is going to happen anytime soon. Iraq has a ways to go to create a suitable business climate encourage foreign investment. Only with the success of Iraq's economy can the dinar rise in value...:drunk:

:tiphat:
  • Thanks 6

I really don't think these guru's are a Adam Montana or Breitling, but I do think that we are nearing the end of this adventure, and while I don't really trust what they say, I do know things are happening.   The end of this is coming, so I guess they really are not wrong.   Even a broken clock is right at least twice a day!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, NWGUY said:

I really don't think these guru's are a Adam Montana or Breitling, but I do think that we are nearing the end of this adventure, and while I don't really trust what they say, I do know things are happening.   The end of this is coming, so I guess they really are not wrong.   Even a broken clock is right at least twice a day!

Agree.  I feel it’s close too.  When this started I’ve always thought April or September as these two months historically the IMF updates SDR

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 8