Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How about Biden now?

On 9/12/2021 at 7:41 PM, coorslite21 said:

So what's wrong with Harvard Grads....?

You have just outed your true self.....

Piece of "shite"......really?

I thought you were better than that!

Can't you handle strong independent women?

Pathetic.....     CL

CL..please..all of my grandchildren are female..and have been raised to be independent of men like you and so many others ... so..no problem .. be well and prosper 🙏..and hopefully you..and I..are truly better than all of this silly bullshit on this site sir..this is just entertainment..and you know that .

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, miraj said:

CL..please..all of my grandchildren are female..and have been raised to be independent of men like you and so many others ... so..no problem .. be well and prosper 🙏..and hopefully you..and I..are truly better than all of this silly bullshit on this site sir..this is just entertainment..and you know that .

If the site here only represents "silly bull ****" to you.....one has to wonder what your motivations for being here are?

( I won't take the bait on the "men like you" jab....)

Good luck to you...

CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

If the site here only represents "silly bull ****" to you.....one has to wonder what your motivations for being here are?

( I won't take the bait on the "men like you" jab....)

Good luck to you...

CL

My apologies CL..that should have been worded (Men) and not a jab..enjoy the day.

26 minutes ago, miraj said:

My apologies CL..that should have been worded (Men) and not a jab..enjoy the day.

If you have grand children....at one point, or another, there must have been some man in your past...and in theirs....

Whatever that relationship was, you received a most precious gift from God because of it...

Good luck....hope you find a blissful happiness ...   CL

• Pow! 4

10 hours ago, miraj said:

One more thing on your "silly bullshit" comment...

Earlier today in the crypto section there was some discussion on the value members have gotten out of the site....

One poster added this comment:

"Not only sharing their crypto experience but also life experience.  My daughter was planning a trip to korea with her friend to help teach english.  This was about the time covid had hit the mainstream media.  Caye (i think he’s a moderator) suggested taking an antiviral medication before leaving the country, or any travel for that matter.  I went out and bought it and gave it to my daughter.  I believe it was instrumental in saving her life!!!"

So perhaps what you add on here....is all that you'll get in return....    CL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5