Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

How about Biden now?

On 9/8/2021 at 2:09 PM, markb57 said:

oh wow, so now members here can have multiple logins to duck and cover from the mods...?  right Shabbs, Miraj, Caddieman.....?

This dillusion has gotten comical at this point. It's hard to believe that 3 different individuals can have opposing viewpoints evidently.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, miraj said:

Sleepy Joe (as this group calls him among other things), at least went to the site of devastation and met with people instead of flying over and peeking out his window at the devastation of Katrina, and did not stand there for a photo op in Puerto Rico throwing cheap rolls of paper towels out to the crowd. Not a fan, but not a fan of Orange man either.

Haha Have you seen HOW he is greeted on the rare occasions he ventures out.......with Trump flags and Trump supporters, and oh have you seen college football audiences, they are yelling F Joe B. My question to you is where is Uncle Joe's base, you know all 81 million of them, pretty quiet LARGE group of people. 

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 7

13 minutes ago, fancy said:

Haha Have you seen HOW he is greeted on the rare occasions he ventures out.......with Trump flags and Trump supporters, and oh have you seen college football audiences, they are yelling F Joe B. My question to you is where is Uncle Joe's base, you know all 81 million of them, pretty quiet LARGE group of people. 

So your judgement of what constitutes value is a ranting group of college students in a stadium? How inconsiderate of me. To think that his "base" is simply going about their daily lives trying to keep things balanced without the insanity of Orange Mans ridiculous meaningless rants on a daily basis....shame.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 12

17 hours ago, DesertEagle said:

I'm going to stay on topic here " How about Biden now?" 

Don't see anything about "45" in that topic

Thank you.....the intent of the thread was to allow anyone who cared to to so....to highlight any Biden/Harris successes and/or accomplishments...

Not to illustrate how Trump is "still in their head"!

CL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

28 minutes ago, yota691 said:

#Biden #Lies #Breakdown
37,930 viewsSep 8, 2021

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

That this Thread is about Biden..Please stay on Topic, you want to bash Trump start another thread...

My apologies Yota..but can I snicker about the use of Huckabees analysis?

• Downvote 1

Just now, coorslite21 said:

Just wondering....where does Huckabees analysis get it wrong?

CL

Its just babble, like any news program, with an agenda. I was asked by markinsa what I would do to fix what is wrong with this country. First thing..stop listening to the news media, and all of the analysis..everyone is trying to be right and first. It will never work. Get out..get involved.

12 minutes ago, miraj said:

Its just babble, like any news program, with an agenda. I was asked by markinsa what I would do to fix what is wrong with this country. First thing..stop listening to the news media, and all of the analysis..everyone is trying to be right and first. It will never work. Get out..get involved.

That is great advice.... I hope you are living it... 

CL

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, miraj said:

No..a no one from Florida looking to make a name...please ..what a piece of shite

So what's wrong with Harvard Grads....?

You have just outed your true self.....

Piece of "shite"......really?

I thought you were better than that!

Can't you handle strong independent women?

Pathetic.....     CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 5