Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Afternoon Opinions @ 4:01 PM CDT - 9/05/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Pimpy  Some of you guys are like, 'No, if they do the LOP and what happens if they're right and then you're 25000 [notes] become 25?'  Are you kidding me?  What company is gonna risk going into Iraq after they just screwed over millions of people on that rate?  No. No. We all know investments are a risk but you do that you could see the backlash like you wouldn't believe.  There's no way in God's green earth that you're going to see Iraq screw people over....

** Frank26  Article: "A government source identifies the reason for the low exchange rate of the dollar in Iraq How come everyone now is talking about raising the value of the Iraqi dinar? Quote: "...the dollar's prices in the markets are currently affected by supply and demand... the most important factors that greatly effect the exchange Raes of the dollar are the decisions taken regarding changing the exchange rate of the   dollar..." ...when you float your currency outside your country it automatically raises the value of the currency.  It automatically changes the exchange rate.

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Artitech said:

If Iraq was going to do a LOP, they could have done that years ago and saved a bunch of money! JMHO 

I agree with you artitech. And just wonder if the cbi really really already printed a new lower denoms a long time ago, why wouldn't the cbi release those new lower denoms to the publics? What had been holding up to release that new lower denoms? 

• Pow! 1

5 hours ago, rvmydinar said:

I agree with you artitech. And just wonder if the cbi really really already printed a new lower denoms a long time ago, why wouldn't the cbi release those new lower denoms to the publics? What had been holding up to release that new lower denoms? 

The deepstate would be my number one guess ss to who was holding this up. The majority of them have been dealt with now so when the timing is right it should be go time👍

• Pow! 2

I think that they were waiting for other things to line up.  This is the start... (look it up)”Man of God Declaration” I tried to paste it here but can’t. It’s the first of a couple of declarations that will be coming out. It’s interesting and worth the read.  Things are happening and Iraq is part of the “things.”  It is all (NESERA/GESERA) related and has to be completed by a certain date (September)and the DS is doing everything possible to stop it!  That has been the holdup but I do think that they have overcome the obstacles and it’s on track.   I pray that I am correct and am waiting just like you. Keep your eyes on China and the storm that’s heading that direction that will bring more water. The 3GD is damaged and not going to be able to hold any more water, when it goes that will take down the CCP. So much of the ccp is run out of the dam.  (If you have Bitcoin it might be wise to move it. Just a suggestion...You decide.)  I think our time and Gods blessings are upon us. “Watch the water”

If you think I’m crazy.. that’s okay but may I suggest you turn off the Mainstream Media (MSM) and do some research of your own. You might actually wake up from your slumber and learn something. They don’t call it “tell-a-vision Programming” for nothing! 

see you in “B” soon!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, luvalife said:

I think that they were waiting for other things to line up.  This is the start... (look it up)”Man of God Declaration” I tried to paste it here but can’t. It’s the first of a couple of declarations that will be coming out. It’s interesting and worth the read.  Things are happening and Iraq is part of the “things.”  It is all (NESERA/GESERA) related and has to be completed by a certain date (September)and the DS is doing everything possible to stop it!  That has been the holdup but I do think that they have overcome the obstacles and it’s on track.   I pray that I am correct and am waiting just like you. Keep your eyes on China and the storm that’s heading that direction that will bring more water. The 3GD is damaged and not going to be able to hold any more water, when it goes that will take down the CCP. So much of the ccp is run out of the dam.  (If you have Bitcoin it might be wise to move it. Just a suggestion...You decide.)  I think our time and Gods blessings are upon us. “Watch the water”

If you think I’m crazy.. that’s okay but may I suggest you turn off the Mainstream Media (MSM) and do some research of your own. You might actually wake up from your slumber and learn something. They don’t call it “tell-a-vision Programming” for nothing! 

see you in “B” soon!!!

Once again, same page!