Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sunday Morning Opinions @ 10:53 AM CDT - 9/05/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Desert Advisor  Article: "Al-Nusari: Monterey stability represents the starting point for economic stability Before you can reform your economy you have to reform your monetary policy to make sure the foundation of your economy is strong.  Are they going to work on the .006? That's what everybody is waiting for most...

*** Frank  {Firefly Boots-on-the-Ground} Statement:"This is going to cause a problem with speculators to buy a lot of dinar if they show the new small category notes first and then later the exchange rate."  The CBI is in full control of their currency and monetary reform  and their exchange rate.  They have already stopped selling the Iraqi dinar.  Why do you think it's so hard to get it.  They stopped selling it to the wholesales over two years ago...the CBI knows exactly how much is in the broker's hands/vaults. (Post 1 of 2..REPOSTED for continuity)..

*** Frank26   So that amount that the people would buy right now because of some speculation they're going to come out with a new rate.  Now if they show the new small category note, those notes, those amounts have already been calculated in the RV phase of the monetary reform.  It has already been calculated in their M figures so any shark or whale that would buy billions of dinars will not affect the monetary reform.  He would not affect the reinstatement phase.  It's already been calculated...(Post 2 of 2]).. 

:tiphat:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

11 hours ago, moose 57 said:

You have much more patience than me! I will not wait that long. 

Sure you would/will..... After all the time that you , anyone else or I have spent on this ride we might as well stick it out to the end.  

Besides, what we paid for our Dinar back then would probably have been spent or blown on something else in  time. Hopefully money spent on Dinar was paid for from a discretionary fund and not from necessary funds. Never speculate with funds that you cannot afford to lose.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

18 hours ago, Fimum said:

Are there ANY photos of the reported sheets of low denomination notes that are said to be getting shown to the banking community?

There was supposedly a picture of a specimen of a lower denomination that was circulated 2 or 3 weeks ago. The pictures of it, and the comments are here on DV! I just don’t know how to tell you to find it. Me myself and I think it was an old picture photo shopped of old Sadam money! I could be very wrong and it’s the real deal! JMHO 🤠

Yes, there was a picture on an article about "digitally introducing small denominations", but it was a picture of a 250 dinar note from the current issuance of bills from 2003. Not sure at all with the exchange rates that have existed since 2003 if these notes are, or have ever been, actually in use. It is the equivalence of having to dig out a paper bill to pay for something that doesn't even cost 20 cents. Perhaps they are simply educating the public to use bills that have been printed and are moldering in vaults totally unused to date. Still, even the plan to dredge up long unused small notes could indicate at least a modest increase in the dinar's value. If, however, these sheets of notes that are supposedly being shown to the financial community are the REAL small denominations, that means much more than just a modest increase in the offing. In my totally uneducated, no boots-on-the-ground-intel opinion...

• Upvote 3

8 hours ago, yendor said:

Sure you would/will..... After all the time that you , anyone else or I have spent on this ride we might as well stick it out to the end.  

Besides, what we paid for our Dinar back then would probably have been spent or blown on something else in  time. Hopefully money spent on Dinar was paid for from a discretionary fund and not from necessary funds. Never speculate with funds that you cannot afford to lose.

You're right I will wait, just venting a little frustration with all this. Have a great day and thanks

• Like 1