Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Midnight Opinions - CDT- 9/03/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Frank26  It is possible when they float their currency. They may only give you a few months, 6 month, a year to exchange the 3 zero notes until they're null and void.  Let's pretend they give you 3 months.  Then that means you will not be able to take part in the rate when it grows internationally because it's going to take time for the rate to grow...if they give you a specific amount of time to cash in your 3 zero notes you're not going to have enough time for the Iraqi dinar to go up in value (NOTE: Frank26 believes it will start out 1 to 1 and rise from there).

** Kaperoni  There's no such thing as any payment tiers...

** Pimpy  If Kuwait dollar is the most valuable currency and you see how much more stronger Iraq is what in God's green earth makes you think that Iraq has not potential to not only catch but pass up Kuwait.  We know they [Iraq] have all kinds of problems with the government and corruption.  We get that.  But here's what those naysayers say, unstable government/corrupt government but what they never tell you is 'what if'.  What if the government is fine.  We know Al-Kazemi is kicking but right now.  The corruption is down.  What if the government becomes stable.  They don't tell you about that 'what if' scenario.  So I'm telling you what if...it is clear Iraq is a much more productive country...I do believe without a doubt that Iraq's currency will be and should be a lot more valuable than the Kuwait [dinar]...

** Desert Advisor  They changed the exchange rate but they haven't said what it is.  A lot of speculation was, 'Okay, they're gonna share it during the conference.' You had 9 different countries there - Kuwait, Jordan, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Lebanon, Iran, France, Yemen.  They didn't publicly announce what happened however Kazemi posted on twitter "We succeeded in holding the Baghdad Conference for Cooperation and Partnership, and its repercussions were great locally, regionally and globally." So that meeting was great for them on a global level...

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If there is a 3 month window of cashing in of my Dinars with the initial RV......So, if the IQD comes out at, let's say $0.50 and I cash in my Dinars, I would have $500,000 for every million Dinars (that I paid about $1,000)  and immediately buy that much of the NEW IQD that will rise in value to, let's say $3.00, wouldn't I be able to benefit from the increase that way? Just asking for a friend.

• Upvote 1

** Desert Advisor  They changed the exchange rate but they haven't said what it is

Funny. I never heard or saw this guy before. I posted a video I saw on YT that I ran across and boom, suddenly he appears with this group with Frank. Had I known that, I would have never posted the vid.....

• Haha 1

I have believed since getting into this “investment”, that they have to come out at least at 1:1 to get the USD out of circ. over there. Then buy back in. It’s like winning $4 on the lotto and rolling it back in in my opine! 😏😬 after paying everything off of course. 

8 hours ago, markb57 said:

** Desert Advisor  They changed the exchange rate but they haven't said what it is

Funny. I never heard or saw this guy before. I posted a video I saw on YT that I ran across and boom, suddenly he appears with this group with Frank. Had I known that, I would have never posted the vid.....

I don't how many of y'all ever posted on a board that was run by a guy named "Steve Irwin". Sadly, Steve passed away several years ago from cancer, and a few months later the board was shut down by his widow.  Any way, Steve had a guy named Ray, who he got good info from (I think he was in Iraq, but an American) .  I have wondered what ever happened to Ray. I wonder if  he could be posting here under a similar name?  I'm not sure. The Ray I remember was very well respected. For me, the jury is still out on this current set of "Rays" and Desert people.  Anyone else ever know of this Ray I remember?