Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Friday Early Morning Opinion @ 8:05 AM CDT - 9/03/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Breitling ***  The taxes coming from Biden is a massive threat.  It is a massive threat.  You need to get your stuff in order...timing...Let's say if Iraq does...get influence from Iran and then they revalue.   Then what is our strategy?  Get out as quick as possible because the value is going to go down.  You have to be in your tax strategy already.  You can't wait..!  You can't say when all this happens I'll do it.  It takes time to set this stuff up... [Note:  At the appropriate time for you and your unique circumstances consult with your tax professionals for the best tax strategies for you.] Be ready, and know what you're going to do ... Ron 

:salute:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3

Has anyone been watching the vietnamese dong? It's slowly improving, ever so slowly but at least 

it's going up in value, I think. Oanda has it at 22,677.5, back in June it was 23,044.3. Could be leading

up to something or nothing. Like the dinar, ya never know. Would like to see something happen in my life time.

Jmo. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, wildeman said:

Has anyone been watching the vietnamese dong? It's slowly improving, ever so slowly but at least 

it's going up in value, I think. Oanda has it at 22,677.5, back in June it was 23,044.3. Could be leading

up to something or nothing. Like the dinar, ya never know. Would like to see something happen in my life time.

Jmo. 

Looks like the float wasn’t a rumor.  Let it ride!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, yendor said:

This is a problem that I would cheerfully love to face.

You and me both!! 
My husband who is a tax attorney has to explain this to clients every year. The ones that complain the most are the ones that made significantly more money from the prior year and suddenly have to pay more taxes instead of getting a big refund. Some of them get furious and take it out on him… 

4 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

You and me both!! 
My husband who is a tax attorney has to explain this to clients every year. The ones that complain the most are the ones that made significantly more money from the prior year and suddenly have to pay more taxes instead of getting a big refund. Some of them get furious and take it out on him… 

It's hard giving so much money to uncle Sam, especially when income tax is unconstitutional.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

What enrages me the most is the vast amount of government waste of our tax dollars. Talk about unconstitutional! 🤬

Okay I have to ask since your husband is a tax attorney and you may have posted this before but what does he say this we be taxed as regular income or capital gains tax?? Thanks so much!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dinarrock said:

Okay I have to ask since your husband is a tax attorney and you may have posted this before but what does he say this we be taxed as regular income or capital gains tax?? Thanks so much!!

Whatever the tax.... I look at it like this :  I pay $1,000 for a million Dinar. It RV's at a dollar...... I give the IRS and the "vig" 70%..... I walk with $300,000 and not do a lick of work.   WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT ?  Would you be able to do that in anything else ? Not likely ! If it RV's at $0.50 you'll still walk with $150,000..... and that's with a worse case scenerioof taxation. So  as we stand right now, until the Iraqis decide to do something we aren't going to get hurt whenever they decide to pull the trigger, regardless of the taxation . period ! We just have to play the waiting game that we have been playing so well for so long.

BUT, WE ARE  CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE !!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, yendor said:

Whatever the tax.... I look at it like this :  I pay $1,000 for a million Dinar. It RV's at a dollar...... I give the IRS and the "vig" 70%..... I walk with $300,000 and not do a lick of work.   WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT ?  Would you be able to do that in anything else ? Not likely ! If it RV's at $0.50 you'll still walk with $150,000..... and that's with a worse case scenerioof taxation. So  as we stand right now, until the Iraqis decide to do something we aren't going to get hurt whenever they decide to pull the trigger, regardless of the taxation . period ! We just have to play the waiting game that we have been playing so well for so long.

BUT, WE ARE  CLOSER THAN WE HAVE EVER BEEN BEFORE !!!

What's wrong with that? It's theft.. Thats what's wrong with it..

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

3 hours ago, yendor said:

Whatever the tax.... I look at it like this :  I pay $1,000 for a million Dinar. It RV's at a dollar...... I give the IRS and the "vig" 70%..... I walk with $300,000 and not do a lick of work.

YGTBSM Right!! Giving these f'ing CROOKS 70% of ANYTHING is Robbery! Besides that $1000 you bought your dinar with (I assume) was money you already paid tax on right? If these fools were financially resposible that would be different, but NOOOOO, it's not their $$$ (they have NEVER produced ANYTHING except misery) so they spend like drunken fools. That should piss EVERYONE off!!

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

5 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

He said if you’ve held on to your dinars for more than one year (easy, right? 😁) it’s capital gains tax. Hope that helps 👍🏻

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

50 minutes ago, Half Crazy Runner said:

He said if you’ve held on to your dinars for more than one year (easy, right? 😁) it’s capital gains tax. Hope that helps 👍🏻

Thanks that’s what I thought but I have held it for so long now I don’t know if I can prove when I actually bought it? Lol…I bought most from Ali’s site I don’t even remember the name and then bought more from the group out of Florida I believe that went to jail for hiring people to pump up the dinar, can’t remember their name of the company either..lol. I will have to look through and find the original papers hopefully along with the proof of authenticity they included a receipt and order completion form with a date.

Anyway of proving actually how long we have had it?

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

What's wrong with that? It's theft.. Thats what's wrong with it..

And what is it called if it never RV/RI's in our lifetime ?

Taxation will happen and so will death. Worry about things that you can control and give thanks for the blessings that you cannot control

45 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Thanks that’s what I thought but I have held it for so long now I don’t know if I can prove when I actually bought it? Lol…I bought most from Ali’s site I don’t even remember the name and then bought more from the group out of Florida I believe that went to jail for hiring people to pump up the dinar, can’t remember their name of the company either..lol. I will have to look through and find the original papers hopefully along with the proof of authenticity they included a receipt and order completion form with a date.

Anyway of proving actually how long we have had it?

If you bought from Ali he sent verification of the date purchase with the dinar. I bought some of mine from him as well.

3 hours ago, yendor said:

And what is it called if it never RV/RI's in our lifetime ?

Taxation will happen and so will death. Worry about things that you can control and give thanks for the blessings that you cannot control

You never addressed my response and wrote stuff that doesn't apply to me as your response..

It's theft. That's what's wrong with it. 

Try again if you wish..

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

You never addressed my response and wrote stuff that doesn't apply to me as your response..

It's theft. That's what's wrong with it. 

Try again if you wish..

Not trying to be confrontational, but we have what we got. I don't like it, but we now have a taxing administration who like to sell out our country. They will tax everything to gain their power and control. To stop this and further stealing of our money, we have to get rid of the parasites at the polling booth. That's what we can control. If we continue putting in these crooks, we cannot stop the theft.(without going to jail).

So what I am saying is that if I get 30%, I wil take it and use it to convince those , like yourself, to work to get rid of these crooks.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, yendor said:

Not trying to be confrontational, but we have what we got. I don't like it, but we now have a taxing administration who like to sell out our country. They will tax everything to gain their power and control. To stop this and further stealing of our money, we have to get rid of the parasites at the polling booth. That's what we can control. If we continue putting in these crooks, we cannot stop the theft.(without going to jail).

So what I am saying is that if I get 30%, I wil take it and use it to convince those , like yourself, to work to get rid of these crooks.

I agree. 

Taxes are ALWAYS only a percentage of what you make.  I am not saying I agree with the way our government spends our money.  I am doing things now legally that will cut down on my tax liability.  Adam has some great thoughts on this.  Even if the taxes on this investment end up being 40%, would you rather have 60% of your investment or 100% of nothing?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, shixjr said:

Taxes are ALWAYS only a percentage of what you make.  I am not saying I agree with the way our government spends our money.  I am doing things now legally that will cut down on my tax liability.  Adam has some great thoughts on this.  Even if the taxes on this investment end up being 40%, would you rather have 60% of your investment or 100% of nothing?

I would prefer our taxes be constitutional. Our income tax is unconstitutional.

I am not arguing that.  But I have a friend who decided he didn't have to pay his taxes because they were unconstitutional.  After a few years, they came after him.  Last time I talked with him on the phone, he said, "Don't say anything you don't want others to hear.  This call is probably being recorded".  😄  There is the way it is and the way we would like it be.  I try to live in "the way it is" world and make the best of it.