Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Thursday Early Morning Opinions - 9:09 AM CDT - 9/02/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON  

*** Desert Advisor  Article: "Minister of Finance Ali Abdul-Amir Allawi confirmed that the process of changing the dollar exchange rate contributed to reforming the economic system"   Changing the dollar exchange rate?  Read that?  They're changing the dollar exchange rate?  Well what is it?  They haven't told us...they reformed their banking system already...within three weeks a new budget...they're changing the exchange rate but they haven't said what it is. :twothumbs:

*** Frank26  Article: "Proposal to digitally reintroduce small denominations"  What's that say? ...6 or 7 articles show you just raised the value of your currency?  Why?  If you raise the value of your currency it will not work with the 3 zero notes.  You'd have to introduce another denomination... Quote: "Central bank to digitally reintroduce small denominations, which would proved sums for the public, after amending the digital banking system."  They're telling the citizens the new small category notes {NSCN's] will come after [The RI/rate change]...they will coexist [with 3 zero notes]... :twothumbs:

:tiphat:Good Morning DV ... we shall see what happens - hopefylly soon.  RON

• Like 2
  • Thanks 10

Just now, yendor said:

Expecy nothing and you won't be disappointed. Then, if/when it happens, you will be pleased and surprised.

That's supposed to be  Expect.....  sloppy finger touch.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Sometimes I think the article is talking about the rate change back in December and the gurus act like they're talking about a more recent change...

In either case, one would think that the CBI would know about it.  :rocking-chair:

• Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON  

** Frank26 **  Article: "The Minister of Oil sets the price of a barrel in the budget and expects crude to reach $100"   WE TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE $100 PER BARREL...

** Mnt Goat **  Article: "AL-KAZEMI’S FINANCIAL ADVISOR TALKS ABOUT CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE"   ...this article does not tell us what they mean by changing the exchange rate. Could this mean back to the pre-devaluation program rate or the RV we are looking for? ...anyway you look it, the news is very good. We know that under Dr Shabibi the monetary reserves of Iraq reached $90 billion. ...they have reached a record high and so they must be over $90 billion reaching close to $100 billion. If oil continues to rise, as they project it will, Iraq will reach over $100 billion in reserves...

GOOD MORNING DV ... Have a Blessed Day ... RON 
    • By ronscarpa
      Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq... RON  

Kaperoni   So what are we waiting for? That is a question that everyone asks. The truth is... Iraq was devastated in the war and their infrastructure was completely demolished. This is a complete rebuild from the ground up...They also need to implement and encourage latest technology throughout the government, banking system, and educational system to educate the citizens. Not an easy task.  And then you need to bring multiple global businesses, organizations into Iraq to facilitate. [Post 1 of 2].. 

Kaperoni   It is a huge undertaking. And like  I said numerous times, until Iraq's economy prospers the Iraqi dinar will not go up in value.  So we need the newly-elected parliamentary members to be sworn in and begin to pass the necessary laws to encourage foreign investment. We need stability in Iraq to continue. We need the new prime minister to continue to implement reforms...   Sometimes I get nasty messages from people telling me that I'm ruining their dreams. Wouldn't you rather know the truth...?   [Post 2 of 2].. 

Pimpy  I'm not saying that an RI or an RV won't be announced.  I'm saying that it makes more sense to me they're going to let it go up in increments.  In fact it says something similar in here.  Article quote:  "...it is possible for the state to gradually improve the Iraqi dinar exchange rate because the shock method adopted and change in the exchange rate was not appropriate..."  More talk about the rate change.  That's good...there you have it the talk about the rate change happening once again...

Vital Brad  Article: "Iraqi banks get a rating from international agencies"  Article quote: "19 licensed banks in Iraq have obtained a rating from the accredited International rating of agencies - Capital Intelligence, Fitch, Moody's Standard and Poor..."  Wow!  Article quote:  "reflects the development and the performance of the banking sector in Iraq and the solvency of banks and is evidence of their compliance with local and international standards..."  That changes everything.  Holy ****.  It's saying Iraq is international standards.  I think it's only a matter of time...I think it's closer than ever...

Frank26  Article: "Expo 2020 Dubai is an opportunity to boost investment in Iraq"   Quote:  "Assurances of the role of Expo 2020 Dubai in enhancing the reality of investment in Iraq, through the portal of openness to the world, where the wide participation of major international companies that represent a sober effort around the world."  NOT AT A PROGRAM RATE...

Breitling  Question: "Is it a fact that Iraq has lower notes in their banks?"  No...unless the CBI talks about it or one of the banks in Iraq talking about it why would you even contemplate it? 

• By ronscarpa

*** Pimpy  Yes, that's right there's talk of an exchange rate change and that's got the big-what-to-do going around the dinar community...  Article:  "After the rise in oil, expert reveals the possibility of reducing the dollar exchange rate with this mechanism".  Here we go.  This is what everybody's talking about...What they're talking about is decreasing the dollar against the dinar - giving the dinar more purchasing power.  That's the direction we want to go into... [Post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

*** Pimpy  Quote: "an economic expert revealed on Wednesday the possibility of returning the dollar exchange rate to its previous era..."  When they say era I think they're talking about where it was prior to this last move.  Instead of getting 1450 dinars for every dollar you're going to get 1190 dinars...not the big jump.  Not yet.  I do think it's going to go up in increments a lot faster than people think.  We don't have to wait for an RI or an RV.  Through a normal course of how currency gains its purchasing power we can watch for that because it seems to be happening... [Post 2 of 2]

*** Walkingstick  ...'Europe' said it best...'The Final Countdown' What exactly does this mean, and in what context..?

• By ronscarpa

*** Mnt Goat Article:  AL-KAZEMI’S FINANCIAL ADVISOR TALKS ABOUT CHANGING THE EXCHANGE RATE"  I think they are trying to warm us up to the FACT that they are more than ready to revalue their currency. This is just one more article informing us.

*** Kaperoni  Though everybody would like to see things begin...we have to keep in mind that we just had an election a few days ago and Iraq has a tendency to drag out the process of forming a government for months. I wouldn't expect a fully seated government for at least four months.       

*** Breitling  Question: "Do you think the CBI is waiting for their economy to diversity away from oil before they complete the revaluation?"  No I don't.  I think they can add value to their currency today.  I think...there's a lot of influence from Shia/Iran in the region and they can burn anything they want down.  What Iraq is trying to do is - how do they build this up so they don't piss off the Saudis which is Sunni and they don't piss off Iran which is Shia. They keep those guys at bay. [Post 1 of 2]..

*** Breitling  Not only that but they can't piss off Russia .  They can't piss off the United States ...that's where the hesitation comes from.  It is tough.  That's why the opportunity is such a great opportunity.  Most people won't risk to get into that.  To me it's not a risk.  I can take the currency I bought and exchange it for what I paid for it.  It's that simple.  But they don't need to diversify.  Iraq - their currency was at $3.25 just selling oil and they want to get it back to that. [Post 2 of 2].. 

• By ronscarpa

*** Newshound Pimpy Article: "The Arab Monetary Fund, in cooperation with the International Monetary Fund's Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, Organizes a course on 'exchange rate policy' " ...people went to learn on different subjects.  One of them had to do with the exchange rate policies...people thought this meant that the rate change was going to happen.  Every time an article talks about a rate change that does not mean that they are telling you a rate change is coming...the courses are meant to help get everybody on the same page and to do what they can to strengthen their economy but especially their local currency...

*** Newshound Mnt Goat ...there is no new signs or evidence whatsoever that they are going to RV any time prior to the beginning of 2022. ...However, this was a busy period for news from Iraq and lots of good news. This does not mean it is going to RV tomorrow or even in the next coming weeks. The NEAREST window I can see is January 2022 and the signs are all pointing to this period. WOW..! ARE YOU READY..?

*** Frank26  Article: "The Arab Monetary Fund, in cooperation with The International Monetary Fund's Center for Economics and Finance in the Middle East, organizes a course on "Exchange Rate Policy"  Like we told you...the CBI will have commercials and...that has now started also we told you the commercials will educate you [Iraq Boots-on-the-ground Firefly] on why you have a new exchange rate and a new small category note to match that NEW exchange rate and as you can see that has started.

• Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.