Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Is this true?

Floridian

I didn't know where to post this, so I put it under rumors. 

If true, what does it mean regarding RV?  Is it impossible?

8-31-2021  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   The two most important facts that everyone should look at when they consider the dinar. 1. How much dinar is in circulation? Answer- well over 42 trillion. 2. What is Iraq worth? Answer- all the minerals in the ground including oil is only around $16 trillion.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

I didn't know where to post this, so I put it under rumors. 

If true, what does it mean regarding RV?  Is it impossible?

8-31-2021  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   The two most important facts that everyone should look at when they consider the dinar. 1. How much dinar is in circulation? Answer- well over 42 trillion. 2. What is Iraq worth? Answer- all the minerals in the ground including oil is only around $16 trillion.

Nope and Kraperoni a complete clueless idiot not many follow this idiot anymore so whatever. #1 if you don’t believe in this investment then sell sell sell ASAP! If you need confirmation from a guru to know if something is true or not you haven’t done enough research! #2 it makes ZERO difference how much dinar is in circulation the only thing that matter is how much dinar is circulating INSIDE of Iraq that is all they have to cover to revalue period and NO ONE knows what that number is period!! They have been pulling dinars off the streets in Iraq for a long time and once they delete the zeros is when the RV or RI will happen not when an idiot guru says it will. But at the end of the day we all should have spent the same amount of money and bought Bitcoin back in 2010-2011 and we wouldn’t be here still waiting on this ridiculous corrupt investment but hey that’s my 2 dinars worth of sense which isn’t worth much but it’s worth a thousand times more then that idiot Kraperoni who still just wants his name in the lights and fame for so called being knowledgeable which he absolutely does not know what he is talking about!!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 7
  • Pow! 3

58 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

Nope and Kraperoni a complete clueless idiot not many follow this idiot anymore so whatever. #1 if you don’t believe in this investment then sell sell sell ASAP! If you need confirmation from a guru to know if something is true or not you haven’t done enough research! #2 it makes ZERO difference how much dinar is in circulation the only thing that matter is how much dinar is circulating INSIDE of Iraq that is all they have to cover to revalue period and NO ONE knows what that number is period!! They have been pulling dinars off the streets in Iraq for a long time and once they delete the zeros is when the RV or RI will happen not when an idiot guru says it will. But at the end of the day we all should have spent the same amount of money and bought Bitcoin back in 2010-2011 and we wouldn’t be here still waiting on this ridiculous corrupt investment but hey that’s my 2 dinars worth of sense which isn’t worth much but it’s worth a thousand times more then that idiot Kraperoni who still just wants his name in the lights and fame for so called being knowledgeable which he absolutely does not know what he is talking about!!!

You shouldn't have to listen to any gurus. Most people on this site have been here for up to 17 years. If you are not sure what you want to do in that amount of time then you should probably sell. I have only been in this for 13 years and have never heard {true} information that has us so close. 

GO RV!!!!!

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

@Dinarrock

@Monkndad

WOW!  You guys are pretty vicious!  That's how you treat your fellow Dinarians?????  I should sell my dinars?

I've held my dinars for 11 years now, and also have been on DV a number of years.

All I wanted to know is if anyone knows it's true that there are 42 trillion dinar in circulation, and if so, how would that affect the RV.

Remind me not to ask anymore questions, unless I feel like getting my A$$ kicked.

You two ought to be ashamed!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Floridian said:

@Dinarrock

@Monkndad

WOW!  You guys are pretty vicious!  That's how you treat your fellow Dinarians?????  I should sell my dinars?

I've held my dinars for 11 years now, and also have been on DV a number of years.

All I wanted to know is if anyone knows it's true that there are 42 trillion dinar in circulation, and if so, how would that affect the RV.

Remind me not to ask anymore questions, unless I feel like getting my A$$ kicked.

You two ought to be ashamed!

Yeah there are many bullies on this site.  

As far as the 42 trillion thing, dont you ever go to the lopster tank here?  The guys there talk about this all the time.  The 42 trillion printed is not brand new info.  

Not true.  The value of the IQD is not based on it's current wealth, future or how much IQD is in print.

It is based solely on restoring the IQD to it's former glory or a reinstatement of what it once was before sanctions.

The state of the economy has no bearing on reinstatement any more than it's former rate did on the economy back when.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

3 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Yeah there are many bullies on this site.  

As far as the 42 trillion thing, dont you ever go to the lopster tank here?  The guys there talk about this all the time.  The 42 trillion printed is not brand new info.  

Thanks, PM.  No, I never go to the lopster tank.  I mostly check the current news and the AMC news.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

Hang in there Floridian don’t let these guys get to ya. I will agree to the statement about the pizza boy though. 
We been in this circus long enough to know that none of these gurus knows anymore than the rest of us. 
I would think only the CBI could tell you how much Dinar is out there. Maybe this insane speculation will soon come to an end….

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, Floridian said:

Thanks, PM.  No, I never go to the lopster tank.  I mostly check the current news and the AMC news.

My apologies Floridian I just reread my post and yes I definitely came off too harsh so I am sorry!! Anytime Kraperoni comes up I just don’t get it, that guy is seriously a clueless idiot and one of the Worst kinds of gurus out there…he has been misleading the dinar community far too long making money off of people and his website all for greed! Anyway again seriously it makes zero difference how many dinar is in total circulation was the point I was trying to make. Iraq only has to cover what is in circulation Inside of Iraq not outside of Iraq when the RV or RI. Have a great night all and yes AMC To The Moon!!! Keylime just posted the best news of the day in that Thread!!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

Floridian, I agree, ALL those fools on that dinar site have NEVER been right yet. They will be one day but by then no one will care because it will have happened. Marky Z is another moron, who predicts EVERYDAY that it is ginna pop. I occasionlly browse that site for a good laugh. The ONLY site I trust is this one. Also that other site has now started a crypto section. Sorry, won't be taking any crypto investing advice from them either. 

So sit back, relax, make you a little $$ with some of the ideas and crypto coins recommended here and when the RV happens it willoepn a whole world of possiblities for you and your family.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

My apologies Floridian I just reread my post and yes I definitely came off too harsh so I am sorry!! Anytime Kraperoni comes up I just don’t get it, that guy is seriously a clueless idiot and one of the Worst kinds of gurus out there…he has been misleading the dinar community far too long making money off of people and his website all for greed! Anyway again seriously it makes zero difference how many dinar is in total circulation was the point I was trying to make. Iraq only has to cover what is in circulation Inside of Iraq not outside of Iraq when the RV or RI. Have a great night all and yes AMC To The Moon!!! Keylime just posted the best news of the day in that Thread!!!

Thanks friend.  Apology accepted.  I appreciate it.  😊

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

On 9/1/2021 at 10:29 PM, Dinarrock said:

Just curious....why is Iraq not responsible for Dinars outside the country?

• Upvote 1

On 9/2/2021 at 10:29 AM, Dinarrock said:

Iraq only has to cover what is in circulation Inside of Iraq not outside of Iraq when the RV or RI.

Then what happens to all dinar holders out of iraqi country ( US dinar holders )? Will US dinar holders not be able to exchange dinar for dollars at any US bank once this baby pops one day?

• Pow! 1

1 hour ago, rvmydinar said:

Then what happens to all dinar holders out of iraqi country ( US dinar holders )? Will US dinar holders not be able to exchange dinar for dollars at any US bank once this baby pops one day?

Once the dinar becomes internationally traded again, you will be able to exchange your dinars at any bank in the US that exchanges foreign currency. 

• Like 1

Floridian, I know you are a respected member here on DV and have been here a long time. I certainly ment no disrespect in my answer on the pizza boy. I sometimes forget all the players in this game (there are many) and need to be reminded as to who they are, every now and then!  🤠! JMHO 

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Artitech said:

Floridian, I know you are a respected member here on DV and have been here a long time. I certainly ment no disrespect in my answer on the pizza boy. I sometimes forget all the players in this game (there are many) and need to be reminded as to who they are, every now and then!  🤠! JMHO 

No worries, Artitech.  It's all good.  😊

• Pow! 1

11 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Just curious....why is Iraq not responsible for Dinars outside the country?

When we trade our currencies in, the banks will trade them with the Federal Reserve/Treasury for USD. The Treasury then places the IQD in our foreign reserves to use at a later time, probably for oil once the USD is no longer used to buy oil.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3