Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Selling 5 Mil UNC Dinar in DFW area

Mammaw

Alrighty then. The old woman has 3 Mil left to disburse. Do I hear 3 mil???? Any part of the 3 mil? You can ask Boosterbglee, I am good for it!! 

On a side note, lived through 9/11. Was getting on a plane from DFW to LA when they grounded us. 2 other men on the plane with me. Just we 3. I know in my heart they were terrorist, especially since I knew they were acquainted out in the hallway and they acted as they weren't when we were seated on the plane, and I truly believe they were headed for CA to cause more destruction. One even got in my face as we were departing the plane and asked me why I moved from the seat next to him. I explained the plane was empty, and I wanted to turn on the over head fan and didn't want to bother him. He didn't like that answer.  Truth was, the plane was empty and I didn't see any reason for sitting next to anyone.

When 9/11 came around this year I had an anxiety attack recalling that day and concerned what they would do this time around. So thankful it seems to have passed without any interior attacks having been accomplished. God bless and keep you all.  Come on RV!!!!

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

25 minutes ago, Mammaw said:

Alrighty then. The old woman has 3 Mil left to disburse. Do I hear 3 mil???? Any part of the 3 mil? You can ask Boosterbglee, I am good for it!! 

On a side note, lived through 9/11. Was getting on a plane from DFW to LA when they grounded us. 2 other men on the plane with me. Just we 3. I know in my heart they were terrorist, especially since I knew they were acquainted out in the hallway and they acted as they weren't when we were seated on the plane, and I truly believe they were headed for CA to cause more destruction. One even got in my face as we were departing the plane and asked me why I moved from the seat next to him. I explained the plane was empty, and I wanted to turn on the over head fan and didn't want to bother him. He didn't like that answer.  Truth was, the plane was empty and I didn't see any reason for sitting next to anyone.

When 9/11 came around this year I had an anxiety attack recalling that day and concerned what they would do this time around. So thankful it seems to have passed without any interior attacks having been accomplished. God bless and keep you all.  Come on RV!!!!

Bump dinar for sale!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...