Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

REUTERS FACT CHECK HEADLINES

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, yota691 said:

Fact Check-There is no evidence that mRNA vaccines are linked to blood clots

A video has flooded Facebook claiming that 62% of people given an mRNA vaccine for COVID-19 have developed blood clots. However, experts told Reuters there is no evidence of this.

AUG 27 2021

I question this. I would not ask the very experts who are funded by Big Pharma if Big Pharma was lying. Too many independent studies are out to refute this.

Thanks Yota for bringing this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Since this is now a fact check site that is considered legit by some members here. Here ya go.

Fact Check-Photo of Kamala Harris with Jeffrey Epstein is digitally altered 

By Reuters Fact Check

4 MIN READ

Social media users have shared an image alleging it shows U.S. Vice President Kamala Harris with late disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein. The image is not authentic and has been digitally altered to include Epstein.

Examples of the image are viewable (here), (here), (here), (here), (here), (here) and (here).

One individual added in the comments: “Somehow this doesn’t surprise me..... [sic] not much does these days!”

The image is not authentic, however. The original photograph was captured by photographer Jerod Harris in September 2015 and shows Harris alongside her husband, Doug Emhoff (here).

Epstein’s head was added into the photograph by superimposing it onto Emhoff’s body.

The caption of the original photograph on Getty Images reads: “Douglas Emhoff and Kamala Harris [attend] The Broad Museum Black Tie Inaugural Dinner at The Broad on September 17, 2015, in Los Angeles, California.”

The authentic image has been published by numerous outlets, including Grazia (here) and Bustle (here).

Epstein was found dead in his prison cell in 2019 at the Manhattan Detention Complex on August 10, 2019, after pleading not guilty to sex trafficking charges involving dozens of underage girls at his mansions in New York City and Palm Beach, Florida (here).

Longtime associate of Epstein, Ghislaine Maxwell, lost a bid to dismiss her sex-trafficking indictment on August 13 (here).

Reuters has previously addressed digitally altered images appearing to show Jeffrey Epstein alongside high profile individuals (here), (here), (here) and (here).

VERDICT

Altered. The original image was taken in September 2015 and shows U.S. VP Harris alongside her husband, Doug Emhoff at an event in Los Angeles.

This article was produced by the Reuters Fact Check team. Read more about our fact-checking work here .

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-photo-harris-and-epstein/fact-check-photo-of-kamala-harris-with-jeffrey-epstein-is-digitally-altered-idUSL1N2Q1292

• Downvote 2

5 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Never saw that caddieman, but don't need to see it, "Heels Up" has enough photo and video baggage that one fake photo/video DOES NOT exonerate her from her sleeping her incompetent, corrupt and unqualified Arse to the top.

Just pointing out the fact that many posters here use almost exclusively social media,YouTube, Facebook, Twitter etc and post it as fact when many times it is just doctored up garbage. I’ve said many times on here to fact-check anything that is posted here only to be told fact check sights are all fake and government controlled. I’m glad we now have a fact check sight that is excepted by some of the radical right people. 

• Downvote 5
  • Pow! 1

I don't see anything wrong with you tube, better then any article or any op ed....I don't do FB and the point of this post, was to show how far we all have come, that world needs fact check due to lack of the Media covering the real True Story instead of the agenda. Which come from the Hate Everything America Party or the AKA Radical Right People

Glad I'm not alone to see what going on...Big Brother just produce this video after the above....Heck the Whole World see it, except the D's and few R's. Party and Power over everything...Divide and Destroy 

Stinchfield: They spin the facts but we see right through their lies
16,248 viewsSep 1, 2021

Ron Sanderson
1 day ago
Drive by media will pay for their part in the cover up. America won't forget.

Winifred Breaux
1 day ago
Biden admistration leaves AMERICAN,S BEHIND    |

Angels - are - Real
1 day ago
As a non American ... I've never seen such grand delusions as we're witnessing from this Biden Administration

Eden Bascar
1 day ago
Dogs have better brain than Biden and his staff.

lana kopeikin
1 day ago
They are hiding nothing they just don’t know what’s coming to them their hatred is transparent and telling

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1