Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Late Night Opinions @ 11:25 PM CDT - 8/31/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON  

These were from Monday and not posted before...so, here they are..!

** Breitling  Question: "Do you believe this withdrawal from Afghanistan will have any impact on the region and how does that affect our anticipated revaluation of the IQD?"  What's the ripple effect of what's happening?  We don't know yet...as far as Iraq goes it has the opposite effect.  People are like 'Oh my God the regions going to go to hell and they're not going to revalue it."  You guys, we forced Iraq into the currency that they have.  They're also attached to the U.S. dollar. (Post 1 of 2).. 

** Beitling So if that region goes kaput and they are no longer on our team we're going to de-dollarize them and they are going to be forced to add value to their currency.  That's a big plus for us.  But That comes with a major warning.  Whatever they come in at you gotta get out.  We are not going to let them get rich.  If you have trouble believing me go ask Venezuela.  Go ask Iran.  Go ask these countries we've completely crushed their economies...Do I think that's going to happen?  No I really don't...(Post 2 of 2).. 

** Pimpy  There was a huge summit.  I was excited about it.  I was hoping to hear some great things about it and of course al my hopes came true...there's a lot of information going on about the summit and it's success...there was a lot of great counties, 9 in total...what they were doing was really wishing Iraq luck and they all support Iraq ready to be on their own...finally have their own sovereignty reinstated.  All of them are agreeing to support Iraq...They support the White Paper reforms and they all agreed on different forms of trade and security and education...they whole 9 years.  That's what I really was hoping for...

** Frank26  Article: "Al-Kazemi: The Baghdad conference embodies Iraq's vision of establishing the best relations with its surrounding and the world."   Didn't I tell you Iraq would become the central hub?  Didn't I tell you Iraq was important to the Middle East...didn't I tell you everybody is counting on Iraq to raise the value of its currency.  The phoenix rises from its ashes. This is an amazing article. 

** Pimpy  I know there's people out there once again talking about tier 1, tier 2, d1, d2, military intel confirmed this, this person confirmed that person's intel - ignore them...but, if you keep saying that something is going to stick against the wall and you keep throwing against it, eventually something, sometime within 20 years it's actually going to stick...so fingers crossed.  It's looking good. 

** Frank26  Article: "The collapse of the Iraq Stock Market"  Penny stocks you need to sell millions and million of them in order to make a few thousand dollars.  How many investors do you know that want to invest their money in something like that...the excitement IMO many of these brokerage outlets are well aware that the Iraqi dinar exchange rate it about to change and because they know that they're pumping a lot of information about the Iraqi dinar into Forex, into Wall Street...everybody knows that they are no longer worthless. This is a very good article..!

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Frank26  Article: "Al-Kazemi: The Baghdad conference embodies Iraq's vision of establishing the best relations with its surrounding and the world."   Didn't I tell you Iraq would become the central hub?  Didn't I tell you Iraq was important to the Middle East...didn't I tell you everybody is counting on Iraq to raise the value of its currency.  The phoenix rises from its ashes. This is an amazing article. 

"and didn't I tell you over and over through the years that it was going to revalue "tomorrow or next week"?

Boy this guy is really full of himself

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, cjdavid said:

Thanks Rob! I have a question for you, which of the gurus, if any, do you feel are grounded similar to Adam? If any are. Is Breitling the Breitling that I hear conservatives quoting from?

Yes...the same guy..! :salute:He's knowledgable as is Kaperoni, but Kap has his mind set in stone.

• Pow! 1

Afghanistan has nothing to do with Iraq or any effect on the dinar. If it did the dinar would have been equally the same amount as the Afghanistan currency! It was worth $1.70 to each dollar till the Biden disaster! Of course we all know Biden could screw up a wet dream! Biden is such a POS! He needs to be arrested immediately and charged with treason!!! 🤠! JMHO 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Artitech said:

Afghanistan has nothing to do with Iraq or any effect on the dinar. If it did the dinar would have been equally the same amount as the Afghanistan currency! It was worth $1.70 to each dollar till the Biden disaster! Of course we all know Biden could screw up a wet dream! Biden is such a POS! He needs to be arrested immediately and charged with treason!!! 🤠! JMHO 

The real Biden has been taken care of 👍

Enjoy the show!

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1