Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Al-Kazemi’s advisor: Presenting the 2022 budget to the Council of Ministers will be in accordance with the constitutional timings

yota691

Al-Kazemi: The damage to the Iraqi economy is very large, and we will start with the reform plan

{Economic: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi chaired the meeting of the Higher Committee for Reform.

Al-Kazemi stressed during the meeting that "since we launched the reform white paper to address the rampant corruption in the country, we are working to create an appropriate atmosphere for its application, and our meeting today is to announce the start of implementing the administrative and executive mechanisms for the economic reform plan within the white paper."

He added, "We strongly aspire to restore the country's economy to its strength after the situation reached very low levels as a result of rampant corruption," noting that "this plan would rebuild the Iraqi economy in a proper manner, achieving sustainable development for the country."

Al-Kazemi continued, "The reform plan will provide a solution to the chronic economic management crisis, which is represented by complete dependence on oil, and the failure to diversify sources of income."

He explained, "We want to prove to the Iraqis that we are serious about reform, so the plan for managing the economy was not short-term, nor was it a timely solution, but rather aimed at an integrated reform until it is completed within 5 years."

He stressed that "the damage to the Iraqi economy is very great, and for this reason it is impossible to implement the reform plan in a short time, and whoever promises to do so is delusional."

And between "Our goal is to advance the Iraqi state, not the current government. Governments go and the state remains, and for this we want with all our determination to restore Iraq's economic prestige."

Al-Kazemi said: "Since we took over the administration of the executive authority of Iraq, we have been working hard to implement reforms in order to come out with the least losses for all of us, and the future of our children is more important than anything, they are the builders of Iraq, and they are the ones who will lead it, so let us leave our interests and think about our children."

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 8

Al-Kazemi announces the start of administrative mechanisms for economic reform in Iraq

political03:20 - 02/08/2021

Baghdad - Mawazine News
, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced, on Tuesday, the start of implementing the administrative and executive mechanisms of the economic reform plan within the white paper.
Al-Kazemi said while presiding over the meeting of the Higher Committee for Reform, that "since we launched the reform white paper to address the rampant corruption in the country, we are working to create an appropriate atmosphere for its application, and our meeting today is to announce the start of implementing the administrative and executive mechanisms for the economic reform plan within the white paper."
He added: "We strongly aspire to restore the country's economy to its strength after the situation reached very low levels as a result of rampant corruption. This plan would rebuild the Iraqi economy in a proper manner, achieving sustainable development for the country."
He pointed out, "The reform plan will provide a solution to the chronic economic management crisis, which is represented by complete dependence on oil, and the failure to diversify sources of income, and we want to prove to the Iraqis that we are serious about reform. until it is completed within 5 years.
And he indicated, "The damage to the Iraqi economy is very great, and for this reason it is impossible to implement the reform plan in a short time, and whoever promises to do so is more important and our goal is to advance the Iraqi state, not the current government, for governments go and the state remains, and for this we want with all our insistence." To restore Iraq's economic prestige."
And he continued, "Since we assumed the administration of the executive authority of Iraq, we have been working hard to implement reforms, in order to come out with the least losses for all of us, and the future of our children is more important than anything, they are the builders of Iraq, and they are the ones who will lead it, so let us leave our interests and think about our children."

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

Can we believe what Al-kazemi said " until it is completed within 5 years "?  Was Al- kazemi really telling the truth or just another BS like the rest of them ( other corrupt iraqi politicians )? Was Al- kazemi really on our side and for the sake of iraqi people? What if the Al- kazemi doesn't win the election and doesn't become the new PM for the second term, then how many years this economic reform will be completed? Another 5 years again or a lot longer? I really don't believe it. 

Just now, rvmydinar said:

Can we believe what Al-kazemi said " until it is completed within 5 years "?  Was Al- kazemi really telling the truth or just another BS like the rest of them ( other corrupt iraqi politicians )? Was Al- kazemi really on our side and for the sake of iraqi people? What if the Al- kazemi doesn't win the election and doesn't become the new PM for the second term, then how many years this economic reform will be completed? Another 5 years again or a lot longer? I really don't believe it. 

You do know that Al-Kazemi is not even running for PM in this upcoming election right? So there will be a new PM and if he is controlled by Iran then no RV no reforms just more of the same!! 

• Pow! 1

3 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

You do know that Al-Kazemi is not even running for PM in this upcoming election right? So there will be a new PM and if he is controlled by Iran then no RV no reforms just more of the same!! 

If Al-Kazemi wasn't running for a second term, then why did he even say " until it is completed within 5 years "? What for? What is the reason? What are the advantages for him by saying that? If Al-Kazemi wasn't running again for a new PM, then let the new PM ( whoever he is ) say that instead of Al-Kazemi?

24 minutes ago, Dinarrock said:

There is a thread on DV recently and I don't have the link, but Al-Kazemi said he might run if the people really want him to, only a few days ago. Maybe someone knows where that thread is.. Could have been when he was in the U.S. If i find it I'll post it.

• Pow! 3

3 minutes ago, 64jaguar said:

There is a thread on DV recently and I don't have the link, but Al-Kazemi said he might run if the people really want him to, only a few days ago. Maybe someone knows where that thread is.. Could have been when he was in the U.S. If i find it I'll post it.

"I understand the youth's frustration, reform takes time," he added.

And whether he would accept a second term as prime minister if he was chosen after the early parliamentary elections scheduled for next October, Al-Kazemi said: “I accepted this role to serve my country, if there is an Iraqi consensus, we will see, despite the slow progress, it is difficult to see any From the political elite in Iraq will try hard to bridge the sectarian divisions that threaten Iraq and the region."

• Thanks 3

I have read in another article, not on this site ,that he will accept the nomination to run, anything else just doesn’t make sense. I am more concerned with Iranian influence, corruption and security more than anything else. The money will take care of itself. Personally I don’t believe it will be another 5 years if they can address what I mention above. I believe he will run and win because if a PM gets in there that is loyal to Iran then you can forget it. I believe there is a group of people that run the world behind closed doors that won’t allow this to happen. There is more to this than we will ever know!! JMO!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

The "economic reform" will take 5 years. Nowhere did they say the RI/RV will be in 5 years. We dont know where the RV/RI falls in that 5 year timeline. Having said that, it makes sense to me that everything they want to do to rebuild their country will be easier, quicker and cheaper to do after the currency increases in value so lets RV at the beginning!

Edited by Longtimelurker
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 6

Al-Kazemi: Today we launched the signal to start the administrative and executive mechanisms of the white paper

Aug 2, 2021

الكاظمي: أطلقنا اليوم إشارة البدء بالآليات الإدارية والتنفيذية للورقة البيضاء

Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi announced, on Monday, the launch of the signal to start the administrative and executive mechanisms of the white paper.

Al-Kazemi said in a tweet on "Twitter", "Today we launched the signal to start the administrative and executive mechanisms of the reformist "white paper."

He added, "We promised that reform would be Iraq's road map for the next stages, and we kept our promise despite the challenges."

It is noteworthy that Al-Kazemi confirmed, in June 2020, that the government had prepared a "white paper" for the expected reforms.

• Upvote 5

Al-Kazemi's advisor sets 3 goals for implementing the administrative mechanisms of the economic reform plan
a0EHS-zFqiK_yMcQKwUU_53NVKlXAKrsEqiZ8S-52nd August, 2021

A statement issued by the Prime Minister’s Media Office and received by the official news agency, which was followed by (Al-Oula News), quoted him as saying, “Since we launched the reform white paper to address the rampant corruption in the country, we have been working to create an atmosphere suitable for its implementation,” noting that “today’s meeting is to announce the start of implementing the implementation of this white paper.

The administrative and executive mechanisms of the economic reform plan included in the white paper.” He added, “We strongly aspire to restore the country’s economy to its strength after the situation reached very low levels as a result of rampant corruption,” stressing that “this plan would rebuild the Iraqi economy in a proper manner, it achieves sustainable development for the country.” He added, “The reform plan will provide a solution to the chronic economic management crisis, which is represented by complete dependence on oil, and the failure to diversify sources of income.” He explained, “We want to prove to the Iraqis that we are serious about reform; Therefore, the plan for managing the economy was not short-term, nor was it immediate, but rather aimed at an integrated reform until it is completed within 5 years.” 

He stressed that “the damage to the Iraqi economy is very large; For this reason, it is impossible to implement the reform plan in a short time, and whoever promises to do so is delusional.” He pointed out that “the goal is to advance the Iraqi state, not the current government. He continued, “Since we assumed the administration of the executive authority of Iraq, we have been working hard to implement reforms; So that we can come out with minimal losses for all of us,” noting that “the future of our children is more important than anything, they are the builders of Iraq, and they are the ones who will lead it, so let us leave our interests and think about our children.” 

He continued, "Since we assumed the administration of the executive authority of Iraq, we have been working hard to implement reforms; To get out with minimal losses for all of us,” noting that “the future of our children is more important than anything, they are the builders of Iraq, and they are the ones who will lead it, so let us leave our interests and think about our children.” He continued, "Since we assumed the administration of the executive authority of Iraq, we have been working hard to implement reforms; To get out with minimal losses for all of us,” noting that “the future of our children is more important than anything, they are the builders of Iraq, and they are the ones who will lead it, so let us leave our interests and think about our children.” https://www.awla.news/مستشار-الكاظمي-يحدد-3-أهداف-لتطبيق-الآل/

• Upvote 1

Sweet, I need more Dinar anyway. When this does happen I’m going to have some darn much Dinar, Iraq will be asking me how to manage their currency ! Let’s go!!!, and get er done  

They will never announce when and it will happen when no one is expecting it to happen, JMO, and it’s not an honest one at that. 
Go RV/RI

• Upvote 2

Just wandering around online and visited the Central Bank of Iraq site.

Nice upward curves on these graphs from the CBI. People are increasingly opening bank accounts. Economic reform appears to be building up speed in the banking sector.

# Savings Accounts

https://cbiraq.org/SeriesChart.aspx?TseriesID=407

# Deposit accounts

https://cbiraq.org/SeriesChart.aspx?TseriesID=408

# Electronic wallets

https://cbiraq.org/SeriesChart.aspx?TseriesID=407

• Thanks 4
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3