Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

OPEC nations dropping the petrodollar and joining Russia

This is what will drop the stock market bubbles and the real estate bubble. Once the dollar is off the petro peg inflation will have nowhere to go but home. Jay powell will be forced to raise interest rates and that will drop the Dow and demand for real estate. Unfortunately they won’t be able to go up to 21% like 1981 so it will only have mild success this time. Tough times ahead.

Noticed that comment in the comments section.  Housing prices are outrageous and should be dropped.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

52 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

This is what will drop the stock market bubbles and the real estate bubble. Once the dollar is off the petro peg inflation will have nowhere to go but home. Jay powell will be forced to raise interest rates and that will drop the Dow and demand for real estate. Unfortunately they won’t be able to go up to 21% like 1981 so it will only have mild success this time. Tough times ahead.

Noticed that comment in the comments section.  Housing prices are outrageous and should be dropped.

Yeah my first mortgage was at 10% 30years. The realtor said that was a great rate!!! 
By the way 10% for 30 years on a 70k loan is a 300k pay back. Who was getting rich of our backs? 

The interest rates went down the banks had to get us all addicted to credit cards with high interest. 

28 minutes ago, Shelley said:

For the life of me I don’t understand Biden’s thought process of doing away with our oil independence and giving it  to Russia 🤷🏻‍♀️

PLAN-demic, Agenda 20/30, Masks, VACCINES, China, Russia................it's ALL connected No USA in there at all..WE are skrewed....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

2 hours ago, stangernan said:

PLAN-demic, Agenda 20/30, Masks, VACCINES, China, Russia................it's ALL connected No USA in there at all..WE are skrewed....

I can’t even keep up with how fast the destruction of this country is happening 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

10 hours ago, Shelley said:

For the life of me I don’t understand Biden’s thought process of doing away with our oil independence and giving it  to Russia 🤷🏻‍♀️

He has no thought process.

The mice might be turning the wheel but it is not connected to anything.

• Pow! 3

18 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I understand the Russia aspect here....  but the future is the gold backed Petro-yuan out of China..   

CL

Yeah, it’s a race right now to see who get to be the world controlling currency. Saudi Arabia and Nigeria just told the world they don’t trust the US anymore. And that to the fact that to ship a container from China to Walmart when from $1500 to $25,000 this month. We will struggle to buy stuff we need by November. 

• Pow! 1

1 hour ago, TinBadge said:

Yeah, it’s a race right now to see who get to be the world controlling currency. Saudi Arabia and Nigeria just told the world they don’t trust the US anymore. And that to the fact that to ship a container from China to Walmart when from $1500 to $25,000 this month. We will struggle to buy stuff we need by November. 

Container Shipping Service from China to the United States | BR Export USA - Shipping - Imports & Exports (brlogistics.net)   It still says $1500 though.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1