Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 8/24/2021

ronscarpa

4 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

whos our president??????

I can answer that very easily.....  He's the guy that was Vice President during the Benghazi overetake and the President during the Afghanistan overtake !  That is who we have for a president !!

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, yendor said:

I can answer that very easily.....  He's the guy that was Vice President during the Benghazi overetake and the President during the Afghanistan overtake !  That is who we have for a president !!

This guy?

Little Girl Groped By Biden Confirms He Pinched Her Nipple | Republican Wire
https://republicanwire.org/little-girl-groped-by-biden-confirms-he-pinched-her-nipple/

• Pow! 2

6 hours ago, yendor said:

He is the freaking idiot that has been in DC for far too many years. He says he can fix alll that he has been a part of for close to 50 years. And I don’t care which side of the isle you are on, if you believe there was no voter fraud that put him in office you live under a rock. When people are dismissed and suit cases are pulled out from under tables, and the “count continues there is a problem. And then there is an extreme spike for one candidate??? Not possible!! Straight fraud that can not be logically denied.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

5 hours ago, cjdavid said:

He is the freaking idiot that has been in DC for far too many years. He says he can fix alll that he has been a part of for close to 50 years. And I don’t care which side of the isle you are on, if you believe there was no voter fraud that put him in office you live under a rock. When people are dismissed and suit cases are pulled out from under tables, and the “count continues there is a problem. And then there is an extreme spike for one candidate??? Not possible!! Straight fraud that can not be logically denied.

DID YOU KNOW

1 OUT OF 3 BIDEN SUPPORTERS ARE AS STUPID AS THE OTHER 2 ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

What’s so sad those cowardly republicans did nothing, about the voter fraud. They just gave that POS Biden the the keys to the White House! Lindsey Graham makes me sick to my stomach! Biden is not making any decisions on anything! He just put the little “o”s henchmen back in place! This is act III of the obama regime. Now we have 13 dead brave service members on another failed mission, authored by these criminals! These DemoRats are after everyone’s weapons here in the USA , only to give these  Muslim devils 84 billion dollars worth of top of the line real weapons of war! I’m just wondering how long it will take for these devils to get these weapons through the south Texas border and used on the American people here in the United States! It did not take long for China to release their biological weapon on the whole world, either! We can thank that criminal in the White House for the Chinese virus! That crack head son of Biden’s sold out way to cheap on that capper! That was worth at least 50 billion in my opinion. Typical crackhead mentality! Take a 50 thousand Rolex watch to a pawnshop and sell it for a thousand! Like I say have a plan and a plan to act!! JMHO 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

32 minutes ago, Artitech said:

What’s so sad those cowardly republicans did nothing, about the voter fraud. They just gave that POS Biden the the keys to the White House! Lindsey Graham makes me sick to my stomach! Biden is not making any decisions on anything! He just put the little “o”s henchmen back in place! This is act III of the obama regime. Now we have 13 dead brave service members on another failed mission, authored by these criminals! These DemoRats are after everyone’s weapons here in the USA , only to give these  Muslim devils 84 billion dollars worth of top of the line real weapons of war! I’m just wondering how long it will take for these devils to get these weapons through the south Texas border and used on the American people here in the United States! It did not take long for China to release their biological weapon on the whole world, either! We can thank that criminal in the White House for the Chinese virus! That crack head son of Biden’s sold out way to cheap on that capper! That was worth at least 50 billion in my opinion. Typical crackhead mentality! Take a 50 thousand Rolex watch to a pawnshop and sell it for a thousand! Like I say have a plan and a plan to act!! JMHO 

Those cowardly Republicans are part of the deepstate and are trying to keep their darkness hidden. Darkness is coming to light at a pretty good pace right now but it's going to get much worse before it gets better..

• Upvote 3