Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Tuesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 8/24/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

*** Frank26  Article: "The International Development Bank buys more than 300 advanced ATMs from CBM And there are thousands more coming...now!  Quote:  'State-of-the-art'.  They're all International Development Bank ready.  Dear God that's article VIII.  They don't need to tell you they're article VIII, they're demonstrating it.

*** Pimpy  What's going on over in Iraq is very good.  There's a lot of good things happening.  I'm excited to watch it.  If they continue down the path that they're on I really do see the rate change happening whether it happens overnight  or it happens in increments it doesn't make a difference...

*** Breitling  Question: "Is there any truth to what I read that Iraq people are being educated to the change taking place in regarding the monetary system?"  Yes, the future change they are.  That's exactly what's happening.  They're not talking about rates or anything like that but they're talking about how to participate in the economy more and what's going to happen when there's international trade...guys that only happens when they have their own currency and when there's value added to it...

:tiphat:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 7
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Longtimelurker said:

Arizona election audit report should be released to the public this week or next. This will be the first state to decertify their electoral votes for cheating biden. The sleeping minority/antifa will begin riots as the writing is now on the wall... Be prepared.

Not that anything will be done about it. The Supreme Court does not want to hear it even. 

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Arizona election audit report should be released to the public this week or next. This will be the first state to decertify their electoral votes for cheating biden. The sleeping minority/antifa will begin riots as the writing is now on the wall... Be prepared.

I disagree. Even if they found significant cheating I don't think they will decertify the electoral votes. There is already media coverage debunking the audit. The democrats have to much invested in this! JMO.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

really???? who cares!!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, happygilmores said:

I disagree. Even if they found significant cheating I don't think they will decertify the electoral votes. There is already media coverage debunking the audit. The democrats have to much invested in this! JMO.

Arizona senators are already motioning to decertify.. The deepstate (left and right side) have their lives invested in this. Treason will be punished by death. The media is controlled by the deepstate so they're fighting for their lives too.. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Arizona senators are already motioning to decertify.. The deepstate (left and right side) have their lives invested in this. Treason will be punished by death. The media is controlled by the deepstate so they're fighting for their lives too.. 

Reuters 
Judge reprimands Sidney Powell, other pro-Trump lawyers who claimed voter fraud
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A U.S. judge on Wednesday sanctioned Sidney Powell and other lawyers who sued in Michigan to overturn Democratic President Joe Biden's election victory over Donald Trump, and suggested they might deserve to lose their law licenses.

image.png

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, fioranosportscars said:

Your funny…. Keep drinking the cool aid 🤣🤣🤣

FSC,

perhsps you should do a little research. First start with turning off that tell a vision. .. because you are being lied to.  You should prolly not laugh at others that have a different opinion than yours.. and clearly have done more research than you. If you want to debate you should probably prepare yourself to lose. Knowledge is power!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 7

I think that there are lies and propaganda being spread from both sides.  There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.  Folks on both sides love being right (don't we all!) and want to prove their side is right.  One way to do that is to bash the other side.  None of us know the truth.  We know what we think is the truth so we live our life in that truth.  I have strong opinions too, I just don't share them as often as some of you do.  I appreciate the passion on both sides.  We all have to stand for something, right?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, shixjr said:

I think that there are lies and propaganda being spread from both sides.  There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle.  Folks on both sides love being right (don't we all!) and want to prove their side is right.  One way to do that is to bash the other side.  None of us know the truth.  We know what we think is the truth so we live our life in that truth.  I have strong opinions too, I just don't share them as often as some of you do.  I appreciate the passion on both sides.  We all have to stand for something, right?

It’s easier to get someone to believe a lie, than to get them to believe they’ve believed a lie. I’m an independent so I get where you’re coming from. There are mis truths, half truths, dis info coming from all different directions. Got to chew the meat and spit out the bones

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 hours ago, luvalife said:

FSC,

perhsps you should do a little research. First start with turning off that tell a vision. .. because you are being lied to.  You should prolly not laugh at others that have a different opinion than yours.. and clearly have done more research than you. If you want to debate you should probably prepare yourself to lose. Knowledge is power!

whos our president????

• Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

whos our president??????

Well I think the jury is out on that. With the largest percentage of Americans that believe that voter fraud is being proven, even some democrats. I also don't believe we have a president. Just some puppet on a string who can't even think for himself and certainly has trouble communicating even when he does have a thought.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 3

13 hours ago, happygilmores said:

Reuters 
Judge reprimands Sidney Powell, other pro-Trump lawyers who claimed voter fraud
WASHINGTON (Reuters) -A U.S. judge on Wednesday sanctioned Sidney Powell and other lawyers who sued in Michigan to overturn Democratic President Joe Biden's election victory over Donald Trump, and suggested they might deserve to lose their law licenses.

image.png

Exposing the corrupt judges too.. wait till the evidence actually gets looked at.. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

24 minutes ago, fioranosportscars said:

whos our president??????

Go in to any V.A office and look for the picture of who our commander in chief is. I guarantee you it will not have a picture of Joe Biden. It will be empty. Never before in the history of America have they left it empty... hmmmm why is that??? Go check for yourself..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, Longtimelurker said:

Go in to any V.A office and look for the picture of who our commander in chief is. I guarantee you it will not have a picture of Joe Biden. It will be empty. Never before in the history of America have they left it empty... hmmmm why is that??? Go check for yourself..

They always display a picture of our current president on the wall.

• Haha 1