Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's Our Time To Come To The Table.

Luigi1

Luigi found these articles of Dinarian interests...

We have arrived.  we made it.  We are there at the table.

Let the feeding frenzies begin.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

HOLLY: 

Your Struggle is over.  We have climbed the mountain.  It has been a long, tiring uphill journey but we made it.  It's time to cross over to the other side & reap the reward of your journey.  We are here, the news from all my sources is we have crossed the threshold & we have finally arrived at our long awaited time to come to the table.

MarkZ

I have three different large groups that are expecting exchange to start somewhere around two PM today. We will see how that goes.  These are contacts in different groups that have no relation with each other.  I am hearing the same thing from a number of them.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 7

4 hours ago, nannab said:

OK  Ya gotta love the sources/groups.

Thanks L

Just think, if we could have cashed in, every time they said it was happening........🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 

But hey, we'll take it. It would be a great birthday present for my husband. Today is/was his birthday. And 2 year anniversary of his retirement. 🙂

Edited by Smokey Mtn. Dinar
  • Like 8
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Holly:

Our struggle is not over.  It will be over when we are securely at our banks and get notification that our dollars are safely in our accounts.  Yes, fully agreed..  family, connection as we're all in this together.  But, at this moment, you're full is sh*t.

Mark Z:

You can have as many wanting large groups as you like..  doesn't mean anything you've said over the years has any merit.  You're a propagandist and you full well know it.  I can only guess that your "groups" fully enjoy watching you skid mark your drawers in excitement only returning to nothingness and wanting to entice people over and over for an attention grab.

Hmmm..  did I just say that out loud?  :)

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

On 8/24/2021 at 1:30 PM, Longtimelurker said:

What does it say? My translator won't come up on my phone.

Your ship is at sea and your plane is coming in for a landing.  You will be Bill Gates neighbor by Thursday, no, no, Friday morning.  Enjoy!

Or something like that.🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, shixjr said:

Your ship is at sea and your plane is coming in for a landing.  You will be Bill Gates neighbor by Thursday, no, no, Friday morning.  Enjoy!

Or something like that.🤣

Bill G’s neighbor??

What did I do so bad to deserve that?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Never know Billy Boy might be a nice clone robot neighbor. With Biden they put him on the charger and he just talks non sense. Or is that when he is running on "battery low"

Just leave off them "juice'  whatever you feed a clone/clown and they wiill be then Hopefully they will be

"reweay reawey quiet" because  "We are hunting satanic clones"  Elmer Fud et. al.

Awake anyone?

Ca raaazzy stuff.

But I digress

Enjoy your day!! full of MORE BS

• Haha 2