Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

FBI...There was no Insurrection

This should finish all the nonsense discussed, and claimed, about the so called January 6th Insurrection...

In the late day Friday news dump the FBI finally revealed what they had known since February...

End of story......end of the BS...     CL

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/fbi-confirms-there-was-no-insurrection-on-january-6

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 10

Big amen! "None of this excuses the violent riot that happened on Jan. 6. The FBI has arrested 570 rioters and each and every one of them should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

But that is what the event was: a riot, just like so many other riots."

And let's be equal, the BLM & associated rioters plus starting with Minneapolis rioters on a separate matter, be likewise arrested, prosecuted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

Yeah I'm calling a big BS on the Jan 6 riots, don't care what ya say, there was no riot, but there was 

a stolen election no seems to care about. Just those big bad so called rioters. Oh the violence, really??

BLM and Antifa asswagons, yeah that's the rioters and violent basturds you should be concerned with. Yet they get a free pass, even bailed out with help from the so called VP. ...jmo

• Upvote 8
  • Pow! 5

5 minutes ago, caddieman said:

So now the FBI is above reproach……….hummmm!………How convenient!🤔

Oh contraire. The upper management of the FBI is guilty as sin. This report is probably the work of some honest feds. I am surprised it has made the light of day. 

You certainly don't believe those U.S. citizens should be denied due process because of political 

retaliation do you?

8 months in jail for some just because they were near the capital?

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 4

13 hours ago, caddieman said:

So now the FBI is above reproach……….hummmm!………How convenient!🤔

It's really not the FBI being beyond reproach....they did correct the false narrative they had pushed.

The length of time they rode the Insurrection theme....and the quiet late Friday news dump....are

Just how things work coming out of the swamp....and of course more, or less, crickets coming from the MSM.

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

He probably donated to the "Heels Up Harris" "get out of jail free fund" for the antifa and blm assholes!!

This country has lost basic civility on both sides. HE probably did not as there is no such fund...as for antifa and blm..that is also an entire separate episode. None of the 3 letter agencies in my opinion are above reproach and are constantly creating false narratives combined with a lot of spin.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, miraj said:

HE probably did not as there is no such fund..

Plenty of evidence to indicate there was and is such  a fund. 

Kamala Harris Helped Radical Organization Bail Out Violent Criminals

https://americarisingpac.org/kamala-harris-helped-radical-organization-bail-out-violent-criminals/

Flashback: Kamala Harris was all for bailing out ‘protesters’ arrested during riots across the country

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/flashback-kamala-harris-was-all-for-bailing-out-protesters-arrested-during-riots-across-the-country/

Report: ‘Bail fund’ promoted by Kamala Harris was used to free man who sexually abused his teen daughter

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/bail-fund-promoted-by-harris-was-used-to-free-child-molestor/

• Pow! 5

11 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

No My Dear Watson, just didn't want to go above your liberal learning level!

I am Sherlock, Watson...according to your initial assessment, but thanks for trying to maintain your status..enjoy yourself. Your banter is telling 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

11 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Plenty of evidence to indicate there was and is such  a fund. 

Kamala Harris Helped Radical Organization Bail Out Violent Criminals

https://americarisingpac.org/kamala-harris-helped-radical-organization-bail-out-violent-criminals/

Flashback: Kamala Harris was all for bailing out ‘protesters’ arrested during riots across the country

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/flashback-kamala-harris-was-all-for-bailing-out-protesters-arrested-during-riots-across-the-country/

Report: ‘Bail fund’ promoted by Kamala Harris was used to free man who sexually abused his teen daughter

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/bail-fund-promoted-by-harris-was-used-to-free-child-molestor/

That entire rabbit hole is a dark one..I am mot a Harris fan, but it appears you are correct.

• Thanks 2

• 7 months later...

Many citizens who simply walked through an open door and toured the Capitol on January 6th have been held without bond since.

This ruling today should end that BS....     CL

Federal Judge Finds J6 Defendant Not Guilty, Nuking DOJ Charges That Walking Through An Open Door Is A Crime

3 MIN READ
Jan. 6 Capitol Riot
IMAGE CREDITVICE / YOUTUBE

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

As much as I hate to say it, (my opinion only); Just wait a few days for the DOJ to appeal this lower court decision, seeking to overturn and or place an injunction.

The Dems are grasping at straws, as the mid-terms approach and will try anything to keep January 6 alive.

Just sayin .........

Semper Fi:salute:

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Hotcurl said:

As much as I hate to say it, (my opinion only); Just wait a few days for the DOJ to appeal this lower court decision, seeking to overturn and or place an injunction.

The Dems are grasping at straws, as the mid-terms approach and will try anything to keep January 6 alive.

Just sayin .........

Semper Fi:salute:

You are probably right.....anything to deflect from all the less than desirable issues that this administration is facing ....

Midterms will be huge.....

CL

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

Midterms will be huge.....

CL

Only if the elections are honest and not manipulated by the Dems. For what we see now there should be a red sunami, but we saw how Basement Brandon won.(I know he really didn't win)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Pow! 5