Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

4 Minutes - Learn or Die - Must Watch - Prior to Injection

bigwave

• bigwave changed the title to 4 Minutes - Learn or Die - Must Watch - Prior to Injection

I don't know if it's my computer or what, but I tried to send the above video to family and they could not "unmute" it in order to hear the sound.  I don't know if all computers have a "private window", but you can hear the video in your "private window", if you are having this problem.  

• Upvote 1

I just watched it and again wow, we have highly educated doctors telling you exactly what this BS vaccines are doing to you body but the clueless still think the politicians have your best interest..lol…as sad as it sounds we are definitely going to lose a lot of dumb people over the next two years. Hope most of them get to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior!!!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Pow! 1

1 hour ago, markb57 said:

I keep reading

Markb57

I think that I would try and detox the heck out of it.

I have been taking Zeolite for years.

When my wife immigrated here she was loaded up with a lot of "crap" at the US embassy and soon got sick.

I studied the detox rout instead of reacting to the symptoms:

I came up with chlorella, spirulina, Horsetail herb (silica) and zeolite. One could type in benefits of horsetail herb, of benefits of spirulina, etc. and read about it.

She got well - it took a bit of time but she got well.

We are a very polluted society and I would recommend it for all people.

Here are a couple of web sites:

https://spikedetox.blogspot.com/

https://deeprootsathome.com/3-foods-that-contain-shikimic-acid-to-halt-transmission/

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=63895

Hope it helps.

BW

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, markb57 said:

well, I guess my dumb ole wife and my dumb ole self will be gone in 2 years.

Thanks

I keep reading these articles about the deadly vac. They are opinions. 

No Mark that are NOT opinions there are many many Highly educated doctors saying the same thing period, it’s NOT a vaccine it’s a Toxin period! You should have protected yourself and researched before you and your wife apparently took the Jab period! You cannot undo what you have put into your body but you Blindly trusted the government to tell you hey you need this to protect yourself! Did you know Mark this great and wonderful jab does Absolutely nothing for the Delta Variant?? Absolutely nothing but I bet you also believe it will lessen your symptoms…lol..NO it won’t Mark, I know this because even our stupid CDC has put on record that both vaccinated people and unvaccinated people with the Delta variant have the exact same Viral load which means the BS vaccine does Nothing for you! So yes you were absolutely uninformed before you blindly took the Jab Mark. Look on the CDC website for yourself and see how many people have already died from taking this deadly so called vaccine?? It’s over 12K people Mark and you think it’s still a vaccine??? Back in the 70’s we had a new vaccine in America that killed 7 people and they stopped it period Mark yes only 7 people yet the REPORTED 12K dying from this Covid vaccine is okay? Oh and by the way that is the BS reporting I have read it’s actually 40-50K people have died from this stupid vaccine! DO YOU RESEARCH MARK ITS A TOXIN NOT A VACCINE PERIOD!! They have already done autopsy’s on dead vaccinated people and the Spike Protein was in every organ in their bodies that s NOT what a vaccine does so a lot of people are dying because of that and it’s only a matter of time before a lot more will die from this most educated doctors and even the French Nobel prize winning doctor said two years before many would die! So if I were you instead of calling yourself dumb do all the research you can to see what you can do to extend yours and your wife’s lives! Either way if you know Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior it will be much better off in heaven then here anyway! If you don’t I would highly suggest you start reading the Bible and learn all you can ASAP!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, bigwave said:

Markb57

I think that I would try and detox the heck out of it.

I have been taking Zeolite for years.

When my wife immigrated here she was loaded up with a lot of "crap" at the US embassy and soon got sick.

I studied the detox rout instead of reacting to the symptoms:

I came up with chlorella, spirulina, Horsetail herb (silica) and zeolite. One could type in benefits of horsetail herb, of benefits of spirulina, etc. and read about it.

She got well - it took a bit of time but she got well.

We are a very polluted society and I would recommend it for all people.

Here are a couple of web sites:

https://spikedetox.blogspot.com/

https://deeprootsathome.com/3-foods-that-contain-shikimic-acid-to-halt-transmission/

http://stateofthenation.co/?p=63895

Hope it helps.

BW

Those are awesome links big wave thanks for posting. I just sent them to my ex wife who also had to get the stupid vaccine for her job which by the way just came down as a positive from the Delta variant this past Friday! Yep she was vaccinated and got Covid but hey it will protect you right..lol… she is sick as a dog and it very weak but still at home currently just taking on the vitamins D3, C, Zinc and quercetin. She said it’s worse then the flu and she hardly ever gets sick last time she had the flu was in 1999 I think she said. Either way hopefully science will somehow find a way to reduce these deadly spike proteins in the body which apparently will kill you eventually. Again you can undo what you put in your body if you took the jab but there is so much research that can help you, if you Wait for the government and the FDA or CDC to do anything to help that most likely will be too late!!

12 hours ago, Dinarrock said:

So if I were you instead of calling yourself dumb

Mark was being sarcastic, echoing your own words about losing "a lot of dumb people". Sounds a little callous doesn't it?

Maybe a better more compassionate choice of words next time you pass judgment upon someone while you invoke your religion to make it appear you actually care about those "dumb" people. 

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Thanks 2