Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam , Yota Afghan Question.

new york kevin

Sirs, I humbly ask what your sources are saying about the likely hood of an RV of the IQD , in light of the developments in Afghanistan ? I know Iraqi is not Afghanistan . But Iraq has multiple armed militias that can work with the GOI today and maybe not next week . All the while taking directions from Iran and Saudi Arabia . Are the Iraqis as inept soldiers as the Afghan Army was , without the US .  

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, new york kevin said:

Sirs, I humbly ask what your sources are saying about the likely hood of an RV of the IQD , in light of the developments in Afghanistan ? I know Iraqi is not Afghanistan . But Iraq has multiple armed militias that can work with the GOI today and maybe not next week . All the while taking directions from Iran and Saudi Arabia . Are the Iraqis as inept soldiers as the Afghan Army was , without the US .  

Bump...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2021 at 9:16 AM, utah rock said:

Having served and fought in both countries, I can tell you they are two totally different worlds. From the government, to the infrastructure, to the people, totally different. 

I as well, Thank You for your service

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1