Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wednesday Midnight Opinions - CDT - 8/18/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Mnt Goat **  I am still hearing from the CBI itself they are going ahead with a January plans for a reinstatement which means maybe late December for the project to delete the zeros. This is the good news today..! :twothumbs: 

:salute:I don't know where she got this information, or from whom at the CBI, but it's definitely positive if true. It infers that we should actually see the arrival at our train station after this long train ride ... Blessings, RON 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

What is the possibility of January coming and going and we are still waiting for  another date of "happening" from this or any other Guru that knows "everything/nothing" ??

Thanks Ron, a good laugh is what keeps us going. Blessings to you and yours as well !!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, yendor said:

What is the possibility of January coming and going and we are still waiting for  another date of "happening" from this or any other Guru that knows "everything/nothing" ??

Thanks Ron, a good laugh is what keeps us going. Blessings to you and yours as well !!

Yendor, "soon."   ..................................Go, RV !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, yendor said:

Personally I think there is a very good chance of January 2022 coming and going with us still waiting! Even with the best news and evidence coming out of Iraq, the news and evidence means nothing! I didn’t know that Afghanistan’s currency was worth a lot more than the IQD! I guess I just figured that since Afghanistan was in the middle of a 30 year war, nothing but terrorist and dope to export, that they would be using the dollar too. We’ll before Biden’s big blunder this past weekend, what ever they call an Afghanistan dollar was equal to $1.70 to 1 US dollar! Now, I think it’s still worth.83 to 1 USD. Something very wrong with this picture in my mind. I know that there are a lot more smart people here on DV, that can explain why Afghanistan’s currency is worth more than a 1/4 of a penny! This is nothing but a big ole $h!+ show! JMHO 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** Mnt Goat **  I am still hearing from the CBI itself they are going ahead with a January plans for a reinstatement which means maybe late December for the project to delete the zeros. This is the good news today..! :twothumbs: 

:salute:I don't know where she got this information, or from whom at the CBI, but it's definitely positive if true. It infers that we should actually see the arrival at our train station after this long train ride ... Blessings, RON 

I’m extremely skeptical that Goat actually gets any first hand info from the CBI. However, I’ve always believed that a January RV made the most logical sense. I’m going to firmly stay on the optimistic train and keep my fingers crossed for January (or sooner!!). 

• Upvote 1