Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reminder, Joe Biden is wrong about everything

1 hour ago, coorslite21 said:

There will be thousands of American citizens who just disappear..  or will be held hostage...  

The MSM will suppress this fact.... 

The US is already paying big dollars to these aholes in the hope of saving face...

Give them all those weapons.....and now throw some cash at the problem..  

Sounds like Obama 2.0

CL

Keep in mind..Who in their right mind in this crazy  government even considered evangelizing in Afghanistan...for God..for Christ..not...There will be thousands..tens of thousands..much like Vietnam...we bribed them..we paid their leaders cash...we have always become prostitutes for the betterment of our weapons manufacturers..in Vietnam..Korea..Kuwait ( We were the bill collectors for Kuwait to Iraque bill). Being in a family of Evangelicals and such..wait..you are just referring to political realms..but..wait..now we get into evangelical...Bush Jr never mentioned religion..

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

This article is total garbage....Trump did have a deal to leave in May....it was a deal based on strength from the US perspective....

Biden broke the deal so he could have a photo op moment pulling out on the 20th anniversary of 9-11...

When Biden announced that....the Taliban announced that was a deal breaker....just the facts...

How many Christian's are being murdered over there right now.....how many women and children beaten and raped.....how many of those who worked with the US are being tortured and killed.....

Here's one I know of... an interpreter.....he was beaten.....his official plastic ID placard was set on fire and burned into his chest....he was dismembered and killed in front of his children.....

You really think Trump would have stood for that?...You really think if Trump was President these aholes would have thought there wouldn't be consequences?

This is all on Biden and the clowns he has running things.... no one in their right mind pulls the military out of a hostile area prior to removing the citizens and friendlys....no one leaves $billions in deadly equipment for the enemy to use against them in the future......only an idiot, or totally incompetent government would be that stupid.....

Tell me how I'm wrong...

CL 

I have never called you out for posting garbage..even though the trash man would pass you by weekly..so it would appear that you are a geopolitical expert CL....but..probably not.

• Haha 1
  • Downvote 2

7 hours ago, miraj said:

I have never called you out for posting garbage..even though the trash man would pass you by weekly..so it would appear that you are a geopolitical expert CL....but..probably not.

Really no matter what I am, or what I'm not.....

I try to research before I post...and apply some good old logic and common sense before I post anything....

I encourage you, and everyone else, to call me out if you see me "posting garbage"....I'll be curious to note how you define that....?

I'll continue to do the same...   CL

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, new york kevin said:

What is this contry going to look like by the midterms, and at the end of this failures 1st term ? God helps us to advert the disaster that appears to be on the horizon .

By 2022 we’ll be at the bottom of the cesspool by 2024 we’ll be turned into piles of compost we are headed down the drain now. 

My question is what does the crazy left actually get out of destroying a country, besides the power and filling there corrupt coffers full of money and yes we know both sides are corrupt but what reward do they get out of it,they slap each other on the a$$ and high 5 each other and say we did it we destroyed another country but besides that what is their rewards or are they happy just doing  that?

• Upvote 1

Don't start with Ike and Vietnam, if the dumbass politicians had listened to 2 of the best modern day Generals we have EVER had we would not be in this mees we are in today. After we defeated tge Krauts, Patton wanted to finish of the Russians and Mac wanted to finish off the Chinese. Think of how much safer the world would have been without the threat of these 2 world powers. The Korean War and Vietnam would have "probably" been prevented But NOOOO had to let incompetent politicians ignore the advice of men with far superior incite of the world events. Sad!

• Upvote 4