Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 17 August 2021

Adam Montana

On 8/17/2021 at 10:14 PM, Wiljor said:

It’s all good Adam, we have talked and discussed this topic for years now. I think from here on it’s just a matter of when. And when “when” comes, those of us who stuck  around, are surely ready.  :soon:

"When" is so much better than ? The dreaded "soon "!

• Upvote 9

On 8/17/2021 at 9:06 AM, Adam Montana said:

Good morning everyone!

Just a brief flyby here, because there's a lot in the news and I want everyone to know I'm here.

Last week, we started seeing signs that the HCL was picking up again. That's still happening, and there's some pretty solid news coming in on the backend over here. 

Nothing that says "RV by X date", but very encouraging just the same. 

And this week... Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is not Iraq, but anything major that happens in the middle east is worth paying attention to.

My understanding of the current situation leads me to believe that we don't need to be overly concerned about our "chances". 

Everyone stay calm, focused, and of course

GOOOO RRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVV!!!!!

:tiphat: 

I know I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again: I'm still handling everything that needs to be handled. My daily routine still involves multiple contacts with my people, our legal team, and more.

I'm just not posting as much anymore.

But I'm still here.

:pirateship:

Thanks doe your views on the situation in Iraq.  We need to hear how our Investment is going every once in a while.

Hey Adam! I have no doubt that WE will ALL benefit from things you have been able to accomplish with the time you have been able to reallocate weekly. I do hope you have allowed yourself a bit (okay, A LOT) of more personal time (we all ought to).

It is a WONDERFUL way to cap off this final Summer weekend of 2021 [hearing from you]!

LOTS of GOOD STUFF going on (though this is neither the time nor place to get into it).

I believe The 4th quarter of 2021 is setting those of us who can "read the tea leaves" in a good position for Q1/Q2 2022.

TROPICAL REGARDS, AND ALL THE BEST MY BROTHER (and other MODS and Members)!

:undocumented: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

He commented on the maintenance update a couple days ago, and he said that he was going to post an update soon (in a couple of days).

If you ever want to find Adam's latest post, just search on his name and his posts are in order newest to oldest.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’m kinda done with this. Iraqis are not organized or smart enough to get this done. The loudest guy wins mentality, just like all the other mideast countries. Tired of paying for something and very rarely get an update. Been here 10/12 years! Adam has made his money off this site, we are not a priority anymore. Not trying to ruffle feathers, just want to get what I pay for. Is that too much to ask?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Thanks Adam,  appreciate the updates.  I have learned to navigate the news a bit so though I appreciate your insight I am not solely relying on it.  It happens when it happens.  People need to relax and quit trying to make you responsible for their dinar world.  If they want to know what is going on then by all means learn, take the time to delve into the news.  Follow Yota and some of the other people on here that know a lot about the world.  If you can't take the heat, get out of the fire.

• Thanks 1
  • Pow! 1