Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana 17 August 2021

Adam Montana

6 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Good morning everyone!

Just a brief flyby here, because there's a lot in the news and I want everyone to know I'm here.

Last week, we started seeing signs that the HCL was picking up again. That's still happening, and there's some pretty solid news coming in on the backend over here. 

Nothing that says "RV by X date", but very encouraging just the same. 

And this week... Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is not Iraq, but anything major that happens in the middle east is worth paying attention to.

My understanding of the current situation leads me to believe that we don't need to be overly concerned about our "chances". 

Everyone stay calm, focused, and of course

GOOOO RRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVV!!!!!

:tiphat: 

I know I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again: I'm still handling everything that needs to be handled. My daily routine still involves multiple contacts with my people, our legal team, and more.

I'm just not posting as much anymore.

But I'm still here.

:pirateship:

THANK YOU,

PLEASE KEEP THE WORDS COMING!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Adam Montana said:

Good morning everyone!

Just a brief flyby here, because there's a lot in the news and I want everyone to know I'm here.

Last week, we started seeing signs that the HCL was picking up again. That's still happening, and there's some pretty solid news coming in on the backend over here. 

Nothing that says "RV by X date", but very encouraging just the same. 

And this week... Afghanistan.

Afghanistan is not Iraq, but anything major that happens in the middle east is worth paying attention to.

My understanding of the current situation leads me to believe that we don't need to be overly concerned about our "chances". 

Everyone stay calm, focused, and of course

GOOOO RRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVV!!!!!

:tiphat: 

I know I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again: I'm still handling everything that needs to be handled. My daily routine still involves multiple contacts with my people, our legal team, and more.

But I'm still here.

:pirateship:

Good to hear from you, Adam. Keep 'em coming !

• Like 1

Adam, thanks for the drive-by. Agree, all has been said repeatedly. All that's left is to wait. 

We wait for Dinar RV, AMC and Crypto.

Thanks Again for the site.

Oh BTW, got to visit your lovely state last year when my grandson had a CC race in Madison. Nice town and campus.

Only problem is is they had to drag me out of a cheese monger store after I got to sample some 20year old sharp cheddar....

• Upvote 2

It sure seems like a juicy time for the dinar. You all know more than me, but I was talking with some other dinarians this morning and we all thought this was an interesting time for sure. Would Iraq be concerned about the situation in Afghanistan? Would this push them harder to RV? Seems that the politicians would either be running for their lives, or running to cash out before things get ugly. Not sure where everyone stands, but it sure feels like something good is brewing....

#GoRV

• Upvote 5

On 8/17/2021 at 2:06 PM, Adam Montana said:

I've mentioned this before, but I'll say it again: I'm still handling everything that needs to be handled. My daily routine still involves multiple contacts with my people, our legal team, and more.

But I'm still here.

Good to know you’re still “alive and kicking”!!

Cheers,

DHB

• Upvote 1