Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Monday Night Opinions @ 11:15 PM CDT - 8/16/2021

ronscarpa

Remember, no one really  knows what will happen, or when. They're simply stating their opinions based on what they perceive to be happening in Iraq. :twothumbs:RON 

** RVAlready   Frank26 is saying that Biden is looking forward to our dinars hitting the UST as reserve currency. Since it is mainly asset backed, it will be a great currency for the UST to hold. Can you say RV soon?!!!  (reference Frank26 post 8-15-21 below in reply)..

** Rod Steele   ...Iraq is dealing with corruption in parliament but don't need parliament to push this RV through. Iraq is upset because they still have not RVd and the Prime Minister was on TV for the last few days telling the public as well as begging for those above him to show the true rates and get this done...By the end of the month is still the goal to get this done.

** Frank26   [Iraqi Boots-on-the-ground Firefly TV report]  FIREFLY - President Salih just came on TV...he is saying Iraq needs to change their exchange rate, that we have to better ourselves.  He says it also must go by the White Paper reforms because it will prosper now... FRANK26 - This is magical.  This is phenomenal...Notice that they tell you that they need the exchange rate for the White Papers and budget...they're not censoring truth.  They're giving truth.  But they don't want the truth to leave their borders...I am very happy to see things smelling so good and coming about...

** MilitiaMan  Article: "Parliamentary Finance: Al-Kazemi’s government seeks to enhance the purchasing power of the dinar in the marketQuote: "...the real value of the Iraqi dinar is determined through the exchange of the dollar against the dinar in addition to the purchasing power of the Iraqi dinar and the resulting net goods and services during a certain period..."  The currency will maintain is position (value) for the next five years! That means after they change the exchange rate that it will maintain it's position. They are not telling us they intend to go into a market economy with a program rate of 1460. That is not what the WPs [White Papers] are telling us. They are geared to go into a market economy and give purchasing power...they clearly spell it out. imo...They told us they are going to be a direct float or managed, hence, it will not change much over that five year period...imo It is GOLD-N... Oh yeah...! :twothumbs:

** Frank26  I'M excited about this month.  I don't usually tell you that because usually April and September historically have been very very explosive...maybe towards the end of this month, maybe towards the last week of this August it's going to get hot.  It's going to be hot...Let's see what happens.  It's exciting.  I will admit I like what I'm seeing I really do.

:tiphat:That's all for today folks ... Blessings ... RON 

Edited by ronscarpa
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 8
  • Pow! 2

These are from Sunday (8/15/2021) and not posted:

*** Frank26   Article:  "Tinder for supplying the Central Bank with paper money packages  The more we read this and saw these are the three zero notes they're collecting.  When they raise the value they know the rest of the three zeros from the citizens are gonna come in.  They know [with] your three zeros you're going to run to a bank and exchange them.  But they really won't go to the Central Bank [of Iraq]...So we go to Chase Manhattan, Chase Manhattan will...send it to the U.S. Treasury...The crazy thing is Biden IMO is counting on the Iraqi dinar because he can control what's in the treasury...It's really going to blow up our treasury.  

*** Mnt Goat ...I am warning you ahead of time...there is no new rate for an RV in any budget in the past nor will there be in the future.

*** Frank26  This is massive.  This [Iraqi TV info] is the massive campaign of education for you Iraqi citizens on your reforms You can not have the economic reforms without the monetary reform established and calculated.  That's what's called the RV - revaluation.  It is well done and calculated.  You are now in the phase of the RI which will take you into the international market which will add more value to your currency on an international scale as they keep the IQD on par with the American dollar internally.  This is called the reinstatement of your currency...When you see other gurus tell you, 'The RV is about to come out...' RUN!!  If they truly don't know this is not a revaluation, run away from them..!

:salute:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

12 hours ago, ronscarpa said:

usually April and September historically have been very very explosive...maybe towards the end of this month, maybe towards the last week of this August it's going to get hot.  It's going to be hot...Let's see what happens.  It's exciting.  I will admit I like what I'm seeing I really do.

Frank and the rest of these Gurus are pettling nonsense. “last week in August it’s going to be hot”. This thing has been cold for 18 years and won’t be hot til the value of the Dinar ACTUALLY moves in a positive direction! Political and economic talk can be indicators, but it either RVs/RIs or it does not. Wringing your hands over every little rumor will not make it happen any faster.

Just sit back, relax and wait for the RV/RI. Be wise as you sift through all the nonsense out there and take the good news with a grain of salt. 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1

On 8/17/2021 at 12:17 AM, ronscarpa said:

They told us they are going to be a direct float or managed, hence, it will not change much over that five year period...imo It is GOLD-N... Oh yeah...! :twothumbs:

Did Iraq just let the cat out of the bag?

Are they holding back the new rate for the time being?

The rate will stay unchanged for the next five years.

It walks like an RV, It talks like an RV. It must be an RV.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1