Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump calls on Biden to resign over what happened in Afghanistan

Roughly half of those who voted in the US voted for Biden...

They need to own what is happening in Afganistan...

The 13 recent deaths....the waste...the release of 4-5 thousand ISIS prisoners from Bagrad....and arming the Terrorists...

Biden and his "team" are solely responsible for all of this.......just how it is!   CL 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 8

2 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

The 13 recent deaths....the waste...the release of 4-5 thousand ISIS prisoners from Bagrad....and arming the Terrorists...

Biden and his "team" are solely responsible for all of this.......just how it is!   CL 

I dont think Biden voters will ever own it. Wishful thinking. They have been fully brainwashed and indoctrinated starting with the school system, the media and our government. 

Those bleeding heart liberals will go out kicking and screaming in a high pitched voice even though they really are men, pulling out their multicolored hair and using every - BLM/ Antifa/ Pride lie they can vomit up. I am so done with trying to convince woke people that tax and spend, men are not woman, higher taxes, the promise of more infastructure are all lies ultimately benifiting not them, but the government. 

My family is done, we are gone...,.. Gone from the BLUE state of California. What a shlt hole it has become!

I have moved to a state where I pay $3.65 a gallon, no masks hospitals are not full, schools dont mandate masks, people are not a terrorist if they are walking down the street with a gun, a place where I feel comfertable/ safe walking down the street with my family and it doesnt smell like urin and feces, the parks are for children,  there are no homeless encampments, people standing outside the home depot looking for work for the day, tax money actually goes where its promised, my son gets picked up across the street for school and he is so jazzed how beautiful his new school is. My new state of Idaho is growing leaps and bounds due to the Californians fleeing like myself. I hope these people dont   destroy it  like they have in their own states by voting in people like they did, and then fleeing to do the exact same thing in their new home. I'm sure they will.  I need to add, today I am going fishing like I have done almost everyday for the past 2 weeks. 

Edited by jg1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 4

27 minutes ago, jg1 said:

I dont think Biden voters will ever own it. Wishful thinking. They have been fully brainwashed and indoctrinated starting with the school system, the media and our government. 

Those bleeding heart liberals will go out kicking and screaming in a high pitched voice even though they really are men, pulling out their multicolored hair and using every - BLM/ Antifa/ Pride lie they can vomit up. I am so done with trying to convince woke people that tax and spend, men are not woman, higher taxes, the promise of more infastructure are all lies ultimately benifiting not them, but the government. 

My family is done, we are gone...,.. Gone from the BLUE state of California. What a shlt hole it has become!

I have moved to a state where I pay $3.65 a gallon, no masks hospitals are not full, schools dont mandate masks, people are not a terrorist if they are walking down the street with a gun, a place where I feel comfertable/ safe walking down the street with my family and it doesnt smell like urin and feces, the parks are for children,  there are no homeless encampments, people standing outside the home depot looking for work for the day, tax money actually goes where its promised, my son gets picked up across the street for school and he is so jazzed how beautiful his new school is. My new state of Idaho is growing leaps and bounds due to the Californians fleeing like myself. I hope these people dont   destroy it  like they have in their own states by voting in people like they did, and then fleeing to do the exact same thing in their new home. I'm sure they will.  I need to add, today I am going fishing like I have done almost everyday for the past 2 weeks. 

Let us know how the fishing was....   CL

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

Let us know how the fishing was....   CL

Will do. Last week caught a 21 in fat brown trout. Saw a lot bigger ones rolling and jumping in the water. Lots of bait in the water, so they are being picky.

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

13 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

So when the "mission" was accomplished..were you pissed that it was prolonged further and another 5000 or so troops were mained and disabled..sent back home to deal with the ineptitude of the governments gratitude for their service of "our interests" ..much less the needless death toll beyond the "the mission" ? Were you so thoroughly enraged..lets see..how many politicians profited..or retired military...this entire game is a game of money and power..next conflict..demand every politician and person in government put their children at risk for our "interest".

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, miraj said:

So when the "mission" was accomplished..were you pissed that it was prolonged further and another 5000 or so troops were mained and disabled..sent back home to deal with the ineptitude of the governments gratitude for their service of "our interests" ..much less the needless death toll beyond the "the mission" ? Were you so thoroughly enraged..lets see..how many politicians profited..or retired military...this entire game is a game of money and power..next conflict..demand every politician and person in government put their children at risk for our "interest".

I am not a fan of "forever wars".....or "nation building".

The goal in War is to win.....not ***** foot around for 20 years.....

I don't get "enraged" about anything.....(your words)

My political activism started when JFK was murdered.....I typed and sent letters to every member of Congress and the Senate asking for a fair and honest investigation......if you care to take the time.... 2 books you might read Rush to Judgement by Mark Lane and 6 seconds in Dallas by Issia Thompson.....you'll gain a better understanding of that event.....

These 13 kids didn't have to die a few days ago.....there needs to be accountability for that loss....additionally there were thousands of ISIS prisoners released from Bagrad AFB prison......they were there because they warred against the US and US friendlys.....now they are free to kill more......and that blood will be on hands of Biden and his team as well.....

Former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard....currently an active duty Major in the Hawaii National Guard expresses what my feelings are on Afganistan very well...   CL 

https://youtu.be/16_YskdLFzQ

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, coorslite21 said:

I am not a fan of "forever wars".....or "nation building".

The goal in War is to win.....not ***** foot around for 20 years.....

I don't get "enraged" about anything.....(your words)

My political activism started when JFK was murdered.....I typed and sent letters to every member of Congress and the Senate asking for a fair and honest investigation......if you care to take the time.... 2 books you might read Rush to Judgement by Mark Lane and 6 seconds in Dallas by Issia Thompson.....you'll gain a better understanding of that event.....

These 13 kids didn't have to die a few days ago.....there needs to be accountability for that loss....additionally there were thousands of ISIS prisoners released from Bagrad AFB prison......they were there because they warred against the US and US friendlys.....now they are free to kill more......and that blood will be on hands of Biden and his team as well.....

Former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard....currently an active duty Major in the Hawaii National Guard expresses what my feelings are on Afganistan very well...   CL 

https://youtu.be/16_YskdLFzQ

Kennedy was perhaps my favorite President. I cannot tell you exactly what I was involved in at the time, but he "appeared" to genuinely love this country and was involved in a few major changes that did not transpire and he bucked the warhawks. I do no rationalize the unnecessary death of these 13 young men who were denied a long life.

I would have voted for Gabbard had she been given an honest opportunity.

I will look into your book suggestions.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, miraj said:

Kennedy was perhaps my favorite President. I cannot tell you exactly what I was involved in at the time, but he "appeared" to genuinely love this country and was involved in a few major changes that did not transpire and he bucked the warhawks. I do no rationalize the unnecessary death of these 13 young men who were denied a long life.

I would have voted for Gabbard had she been given an honest opportunity.

I will look into your book suggestions.

And so you and I find common ground.....a concept that always flowed so easily in days past....SCJ's if qualified, passed 96 to whatever....there wasn't all this chest beating party crap that we see today....

Kennedy was a maverick.....he realized the inadequacies with in the government, and the deep state and wanted  to fix them....the most radical probably being ending the reign of the Federal Reserve.....he was killed because he was looking for change....

Trump was/is a maverick too....and, no I'm not comparing the two men....

There were roughly a dozen attempts on Trumps life.....

In the end he was ousted by both parties as he was a threat to their status quo...

Until the people rise up and demand better, the status quo is all there will ever be....   Just some thoughts.   CL 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

And so you and I find common ground.....a concept that always flowed so easily in days past....SCJ's if qualified, passed 96 to whatever....there wasn't all this chest beating party crap that we see today....

Kennedy was a maverick.....he realized the inadequacies with in the government, and the deep state and wanted  to fix them....the most radical probably being ending the reign of the Federal Reserve.....he was killed because he was looking for change....

Trump was/is a maverick too....and, no I'm not comparing the two men....

There were roughly a dozen attempts on Trumps life.....

In the end he was ousted by both parties as he was a threat to their status quo...

Until the people rise up and demand better, the status quo is all there will ever be....   Just some thoughts.   CL 

Common ground, however minute, is always there and the political crap is noise. I agree, until we actually have a party that takes no bribes and is focused on the country we may be this way for a long time. Enjoy the day.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 8/18/2021 at 8:37 AM, yota691 said:
  •  Time: 08/18/2021 11:44:25
  •  
  •  Reading: 1,066 times
Trump launches an attack on Biden: He humiliated our country like never before

(International: Al Furat News) Former US President Donald Trump launched a scathing attack on current President Joe Biden, against the backdrop of what he described as a "disaster that has begun to unfold" in the Afghan capital, Kabul.

In an interview with "Fox News", which was broadcast on Wednesday night, Trump said that Biden had humiliated the United States more than any other president in history.

He considered that Biden's decision to hasty withdrawal from Afghanistan exceeded what former US President Jimmy Carter did in 1979, during the betting crisis at Washington's embassy in Iran.

Trump issued a statement, on Sunday, calling for Biden to resign shortly after the Taliban took control of the Afghan capital, Kabul, accusing Biden of mismanagement in other files such as the Corona pandemic.

After leaving the White House last January, former US President Donald Trump has kept a low profile, appearing only in a few interviews and issuing several press releases.

But the interview with "Fox News" seemed the most important in light of the acceleration of events in Afghanistan.

"It's a terrible time for our country," the former president said. "I don't think that in all the years our country has been so humiliated. I don't know what you call it, a military defeat or a psychological defeat."

"Nothing like what happened (in Afghanistan) has happened," he added.

Airport and Ashraf Ghani

Commenting on the tragic events at Kabul Airport, he stated: "I watched the giant cargo plane, which some tried to cling to in an attempt to get out of Afghanistan because of their terrible fear (as I saw) those who fell from the plane from a height of 600 metres."

"No one has ever seen anything like this before," he added, noting that what happened in Kabul went beyond what happened in the famous evacuation flights in Saigon, Vietnam in 1975.

Trump said that he warned the head of the Taliban's political bureau, Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar, during the famous call that brought the two men together last year that the United States would respond tenfold if an American was harmed or the militants encroached on certain areas.

The former US president considered that what happened in Afghanistan, where the Taliban seized power in days, as a result of a deal with the local authorities, at a time when the Americans and Westerners were stranded.

Trump revealed that he did not trust at all the fugitive Afghan president, Ashraf Ghani and his government, considering that it was corrupt and only sought money.

Trump knew this would happen. Simply put, all these incompetent people need to resign.  Our representatives need to step up and get mean, enough talking, let's see some real action.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, coorslite21 said:

I won't post the picture or video....but it pretty well sums up the entire debacle of the withdrawal.....

Google it.....the picture of a Blackhawk Helo flying around Kabul with an Afgan Translator hanging dead, hung by the neck....

Great job 46 and team!

CL

Saw that on OAN and it was the most despicable, horrendous thing done to a human being...and with our own American Blackhawk helicopter. Not only did they leave Americans behind, weapons, money, but our K9 dogs. Sad, so sad indeed.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

On 8/30/2021 at 2:06 PM, md11fr8dawg said:

Don't too harsh on ole Joke, it was past nappy time!!

Sleepy Joe is a creepy individual. So I guess I expect nothing less from him and his family. Just another way he is showing that he does not respect America or Americans. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Same Agenda as the Obama blame everything on George H. Bush

Joe Pinion: The Trump withdrawal is the real "Big Lie"
18,136 views Sep 5, 2021

David Clark
3 hours ago
Biden is a sad sad joke on our country. Biden’s decision will bury this country unless something is done.

Rafael Benedicto
4 hours ago
Joe didn't know he had the authority to do such things, because he's not in charge.

P B
4 hours ago
As Obama said don't ever underestimate Joe Biden's ability to screw things up!

Ed Morse
4 hours ago
Joe and administration =Failure!!! Joe has been lying his whole career!!!

Hank Reardon
3 hours ago
Nothing about this disastrous withdraw had anything to do with Trump. And that Biden blames this historic failure by Biden is a testament to Bidens lack of character & intelligence.

Asdrubal Arraes
2 hours ago
Biden is more dangerous to the United States than the Taliban themselves. 
The same goes for Harris.
And pelosi.

BrynMawrBeth
3 hours ago (edited)
Ironic, Old Joe called the withdrawal a historic success while simultaneously  blaming Trump! Hard to have it both ways. But Old Joe was definitely responsible for the botched exit and epic humanitarian crisis!!

Brett
4 hours ago
Much like the Clinton withdrawal from Monica, it just made a mess of everything .

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2