Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Trump calls on Biden to resign over what happened in Afghanistan

The supposed 20 year longest US war ever.....ha

When Trump left office there were 2500 Troops for maintenance...The last year and a half of Trumps Presidentcy, not 1 US Military personnel died there....

South Korea from the 1950's......we still have 50,000 troops there.....and was there ever a formal declaration of peace?.....I don't remember one.....

When Obama pulled out of Iraq he left $billions in equipment.....or he blew it up......not much of a plan there......

Trumps plan was to be out in May......Afgan winters are harsh enough to slow the Taliban down.......everything was to be moved out during that block of time......from the Centrality located airbase the US had built....not from an Airport in the middle of a City (Kabul) of 4 million residents.....all personnel would leave.....and the military would be the last to go...

Common sense.....right?

As Biden said in his Presser......the buck stops with him.....

An awful lot of poor decisions coming out of the swamp lately.....

Tell me I'm wrong....

CL

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 9

Thanks Obama and O'Biden... you both need to be be tried for treason....on so many counts...  CL

Reported mastermind behind Taliban takeover released from Guantanamo Bay by Obama in Bergdahl prisoner swap

Khairullah Khairkhwa was held at Guantanamo Bay from 2002 to 2014

image.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

A Taliban leader who reportedly helped orchestrate the group's takeover of Afghanistan was released by former President Barack Obama in exchange for former U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl in 2014.

Khairullah Khairkhwa, who previously served as the Taliban’s interior minister in Afghanistan, was arrested after the terrorist attacks on 9/11 and was held at Guantanamo Bay from 2002 to 2014. Pentagon officials accused Khairkhwa of being a close associate of Usama bin Laden and deemed him too dangerous to be released. 

But in 2014, he was released from Guantanamo following a prisoner swap deal under the Obama administration. 

OBAMA SHUTS OFF INSTAGRAM COMMENTS AMID AFGHANISTAN COLLAPSE

The U.S. released five Taliban leaders, known as the "Taliban Five," that year in exchange for the Taliban releasing Bergdahl, who was captured after he deserted his post in Afghanistan. The Taliban Five were then flown to Qatar and are the only Guantanamo Bay "forever prisoners" to be released without the parole board’s approval, the New York Post reported

Late Arizona Sen. John McCain criticized the move at the time and said the five "are the hardest of the hard-core. These are the highest high-risk people."

BIDEN SHIFTS BLAME FOR AFGHANISTAN FALLING TO TALIBAN

It is unclear if President Biden supported Obama’s release of the leaders.

Obama praised Bergdahl's release in 2014 and added: "We’re committed to winding down the war in Afghanistan and closing Gitmo."

Former President Barack Obama watches as Bob and Jami Bergdahl discuss the release of their son, Bowe Bergdahl.

Former President Barack Obama watches as Bob and Jami Bergdahl discuss the release of their son, Bowe Bergdahl. (Reuters)

Bergdahl, however, later pleaded guilty to desertion and misbehavior before the enemy in 2017 and has been slammed by former President Donald Trump as a "dirty rotten traitor."

OBAMA-ERA AFGHANISTAN AMBASSADOR HAS 'GRAVE QUESTIONS' ABOUT BIDEN'S 'ABILITY TO LEAD' US

The New York Post reported that some of the Taliban leaders pledged to fight American forces after their releases from Guantanamo Bay, but that Western diplomats eventually recognized them as official Taliban spokesmen during recent peace talks. Khairkhwa even allegedly sat across from President Biden’s envoy to Afghanistan, Zalmay Khalilzad, during negotiation talks in Moscow in March. 

"I started jihad to remove foreign forces from my country and establish an Islamic government, and jihad will continue until we reach that goal through a political agreement," Khairkhwa reportedly said at the summit.

Members of the Taliban delegation: former western Herat Gov, Khairullah Khairkhwa and member of the negotiation team Suhail Shaheen attend a joint news conference in Moscow, Russia, March 19, 2021. Alexander Zemlianichenko/Pool via REUTERS

Members of the Taliban delegation: former western Herat Gov, Khairullah Khairkhwa and member of the negotiation team Suhail Shaheen attend a joint news conference in Moscow, Russia, March 19, 2021. Alexander Zemlianichenko/Pool via REUTERS ( Alexander Zemlianichenko/Pool via REUTERS)

BOWE BERGDAHL TARGETS TRUMP, MCCAIN COMMENTS IN LAWSUIT CHALLENGING COURT-MARTIAL

Now, Khairkhwa is being described by the Post as the "mastermind of the regime change," and Taliban fighters said they were planning to bring their leaders from Qatar to Afghanistan after securing Kabul – with one of the fighters even claiming he also spent eight years in Guantanamo Bay, the newspaper said.

Biden has already reversed a Trump-era policy to release Guantanamo Bay prisoners in a bid to close the prison, releasing his first prisoner, accused terrorist Abdul Latif Nasser, last month. 

Obama has not yet issued a statement on the collapse of Afghanistan, and commenting on his Instagram page was temporarily halted Monday morning after it was flooded with calls for him to do something about the takeover. 

The Office of Barack and Michelle Obama did not immediately return Fox News’ request for comment on Khairkhwa's release and reports stating the former prisoner helped orchestrate the takeover.

Biden, meanwhile, addressed the nation on Monday and said he stands "squarely behind" his decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan.

"American troops cannot, and should not, be fighting in a war and dying in a war that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves," Biden said, adding: "Truth is, this did unfold more quickly than we had anticipated."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

Greg: Obama set this Taliban fighter free, now he's calling the shots | Greg Kelly Reports
23,410 viewsAug 18, 2021

Penny Milligan
18 hours ago
Of course he did. Democrats new slogan ought to read: "friends to the world's terrorists, haters of America."

Ron Elloway
18 hours ago
Obama is a worse shame to this country then Biden.

Snake Eyes 420
18 hours ago
This is so disturbing.

THE TRUTH COMPANY
18 hours ago
Imagine: The Taliban has got an official Twitter Account, but Donald Trump is stil banned! Crazy world!

### Beata #
18 hours ago
Obama is only good at publishing books...about himself...and how opressed him and his family is... and discriminated agains... worrying about sistemic racism

BK brooklyn
10 hours ago
learn how to write and spell. you're in America now.

### Beata #
2 hours ago
 @BK brooklyn  I am not in America and don't intend to be at all...I think your nation is falling miserably...at least I can think for myself which I can see makes you very angry and you just revert to insults because that is all you can come up with

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

New Yorkers react to Biden's Afghanistan disaster | Carter to the Streets
145,674 viewsAug 19, 2021

Susan Bechtold
8 hours ago
"Does he know what he's doing in Afghanistan"? He doesn't know what he's doing in an ice cream shop!

MrCuckoobox
9 hours ago (edited)
"Traitor Joe" can now retire in Afghanistan,  now that everything has been fixed.

Richey Cox
9 hours ago
Hate to tell the guy, but it hasn't been a year.  Biden f'd things up the first day in office.

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 3

On 8/19/2021 at 8:45 AM, yota691 said:

Obama set this Taliban fighter free, now he's calling the shots

I'm shocked that I'm not in the least surprised after watching the situation in Afghanistan,  not one person here has figured out who's really running America. 

We've all seen this before in Iraq. The only difference between the two countries is that the oil companies got their people out before Obama allowed ISIS to take over.

Obama (The CALIPHATE leader of the Satanic Religion ISLAM) is the man behind the curtain. Obama is running the country. 

There are up to 20,000 Americans in Afghanistan. Remember Sinjar?

The Sinjar massacre marked the beginning of the genocide of Yazidis by ISIL, the killing and abduction of thousands of Yazidi men, women and children. It took place in August 2014 in Sinjar city and Sinjar District in Iraq's Nineveh Governorate and was perpetrated by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. Wikipedia

You WILL see this in Afghanistan, only it will be AMERICANS laying in the ditch. 

image.png

image.png

image.png

And to think the DEMONIC possessed Monsters who call themselves muslims actually believe God called Mohammed (a child rapist and murderer) to Heaven. :facepalm1: What a bunch of Satanic FREAKS!!!!

MUSLIMS are the bilge of humanity and the only thing worse is the American government. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

On 8/20/2021 at 8:47 AM, yota691 said:

Trump: I realized I had a loser in Milley

Then WHY IN THE HELL didn't you do something about it? You're BIGGEST mistake (in my opinion) was NOT cleaning house of all those America hating OBUMMER appointed assholes who were undermining EVERYTHING you were trying to accomplish while impeaching you twice for ZERO crimes.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 5

47 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Then WHY IN THE HELL didn't you do something about it? You're BIGGEST mistake (in my opinion) was NOT cleaning house of all those America hating OBUMMER appointed assholes who were undermining EVERYTHING you were trying to accomplish while impeaching you twice for ZERO crimes.

I agree…100%!!👍🇺🇸

• Pow! 4

12 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Finally people are waking up. We are our only solution. WE MUST DESTROY THE ENEMY WITHIN. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 4

On 8/22/2021 at 8:34 AM, coorslite21 said:

A little more on the pathetic Afgan Army experiment over the past 20 years....seems anyone and everyone should have seen this debacle coming....   CL

What we are seeing in Afghanistan right now shouldn’t shock you. It only seems that way because our institutions are steeped in systematic dishonesty. It doesn’t require a dissertation to explain what you’re seeing. Just two sentences.

One: For 20 years, politicians, elites and D.C. military leaders lied to us about Afghanistan.

Two: What happened last week was inevitable, and anyone saying differently is still lying to you.

I know because I was there. Twice. On special operations task forces. I learned Pashto as a U.S. Marine captain and spoke to everyone I could there: everyday people, elites, allies and yes, even the Taliban.

The truth is that the Afghan National Security Forces was a jobs program for Afghans, propped up by U.S. taxpayer dollars — a military jobs program populated by nonmilitary people or “paper” forces (that didn’t really exist) and a bevy of elites grabbing what they could when they could.

You probably didn’t know that. That’s the point.

And it wasn’t just in Afghanistan. They also lied about Iraq.

I led a team of Marines training Iraqi security forces to defend their country. When I arrived I received a “stoplight” chart on their supposed capabilities in dozens of missions and responsibilities. Green meant they were good. Yellow was needed improvement; red said they couldn’t do it at all.

I was delighted to see how far along they were on paper — until I actually began working with them. I attempted to adjust the charts to reflect reality and was quickly shut down. The ratings could not go down. That was the deal. It was the kind of lie that kept the war going.

So when people ask me if we made the right call getting out of Afghanistan in 2021, I answer truthfully: Absolutely not. The right call was getting out in 2002. 2003. Every year we didn’t get out was another year the Taliban used to refine their skills and tactics against us — the best fighting force in the world. After two decades, $2 trillion and nearly 2,500 American lives lost, 2021 was way too late to make the right call.

You’d think when it all came crumbling down around them, they’d accept the truth. Think again.

War-hungry hawks are suggesting our soldiers weren’t in harm’s way. Well, when I was there, two incredible Marines in my unit were killed.

Elitist hacks are even blaming the American people for what happened last week. The same American people that they spent years lying to about Afghanistan. Are you kidding me?

We deserve better. Instead of politicians spending $6.4 trillion to “nation build” in the Middle East, we should start nation building right here at home.

I can’t believe that would be a controversial proposal, but already in Washington, we see some of the same architects of these Middle Eastern disasters balking at the idea of investing a fraction of that amount to build up our own country.

The lies about Afghanistan matter not just because of the money spent or the lives lost, but because they are representative of a systematic dishonesty that is destroying our country from the inside out.

Remember when they told us the economy was back? Another lie.

Our state of Missouri was home to the worst economic recovery from the Great Recession in this part of the country. I see the boarded-up stores and the vacant lots — one of which used to be my family’s home. When our country’s elites were preaching about how they had solved the financial crisis and the housing market was booming, I watched the house I joined the Marine Corps out of sit on the market for two years. My dad finally got $43,000 for it. He owed $78,000.

The only way out is to level with the American people. I’ll start. With the two-sentence truth about what we are seeing in Afghanistan right now:

For 20 years, politicians, elites and D.C. military leaders lied to us about Afghanistan.

What happened last week was inevitable, and anyone saying differently is still lying to you.

Cole County native Lucas Kunce is a Marine veteran and antitrust advocate. He is a Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate.

• Pow! 2

51 minutes ago, miraj said:

What we are seeing in Afghanistan right now shouldn’t shock you. It only seems that way because our institutions are steeped in systematic dishonesty. It doesn’t require a dissertation to explain what you’re seeing. Just two sentences.

One: For 20 years, politicians, elites and D.C. military leaders lied to us about Afghanistan.

Two: What happened last week was inevitable, and anyone saying differently is still lying to you.

I know because I was there. Twice. On special operations task forces. I learned Pashto as a U.S. Marine captain and spoke to everyone I could there: everyday people, elites, allies and yes, even the Taliban.

The truth is that the Afghan National Security Forces was a jobs program for Afghans, propped up by U.S. taxpayer dollars — a military jobs program populated by nonmilitary people or “paper” forces (that didn’t really exist) and a bevy of elites grabbing what they could when they could.

You probably didn’t know that. That’s the point.

And it wasn’t just in Afghanistan. They also lied about Iraq.

I led a team of Marines training Iraqi security forces to defend their country. When I arrived I received a “stoplight” chart on their supposed capabilities in dozens of missions and responsibilities. Green meant they were good. Yellow was needed improvement; red said they couldn’t do it at all.

I was delighted to see how far along they were on paper — until I actually began working with them. I attempted to adjust the charts to reflect reality and was quickly shut down. The ratings could not go down. That was the deal. It was the kind of lie that kept the war going.

So when people ask me if we made the right call getting out of Afghanistan in 2021, I answer truthfully: Absolutely not. The right call was getting out in 2002. 2003. Every year we didn’t get out was another year the Taliban used to refine their skills and tactics against us — the best fighting force in the world. After two decades, $2 trillion and nearly 2,500 American lives lost, 2021 was way too late to make the right call.

You’d think when it all came crumbling down around them, they’d accept the truth. Think again.

War-hungry hawks are suggesting our soldiers weren’t in harm’s way. Well, when I was there, two incredible Marines in my unit were killed.

Elitist hacks are even blaming the American people for what happened last week. The same American people that they spent years lying to about Afghanistan. Are you kidding me?

We deserve better. Instead of politicians spending $6.4 trillion to “nation build” in the Middle East, we should start nation building right here at home.

I can’t believe that would be a controversial proposal, but already in Washington, we see some of the same architects of these Middle Eastern disasters balking at the idea of investing a fraction of that amount to build up our own country.

The lies about Afghanistan matter not just because of the money spent or the lives lost, but because they are representative of a systematic dishonesty that is destroying our country from the inside out.

Remember when they told us the economy was back? Another lie.

Our state of Missouri was home to the worst economic recovery from the Great Recession in this part of the country. I see the boarded-up stores and the vacant lots — one of which used to be my family’s home. When our country’s elites were preaching about how they had solved the financial crisis and the housing market was booming, I watched the house I joined the Marine Corps out of sit on the market for two years. My dad finally got $43,000 for it. He owed $78,000.

The only way out is to level with the American people. I’ll start. With the two-sentence truth about what we are seeing in Afghanistan right now:

For 20 years, politicians, elites and D.C. military leaders lied to us about Afghanistan.

What happened last week was inevitable, and anyone saying differently is still lying to you.

Cole County native Lucas Kunce is a Marine veteran and antitrust advocate. He is a Democratic candidate for U.S. Senate.

First sentence is correct.

The second is not. It is a defeated military reaction. 

We as a nation of honorable soldiers could/should have done a far better job of getting out.

We have the resources to vet and exfiltrate all those civilian contractors/interpreter and the such.

We should have removed all equipment. after we should have mined everything. Right down to the out houses. We should have mined the presidential palace. The airport runways. All flyable aircraft, fixed and rotary/tanks personnel carriers.

Then when we say the Taliban leaders sitting in the chairs of the palace touch it off. Kill them sitting on their asses. All that you would see from space would be puffs of smoke as the area went up. 

Not fair you say. Tough *** mouse. You play the game, you pay the price. 

• Like 1
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, nstoolman1 said:

First sentence is correct.

The second is not. It is a defeated military reaction. 

We as a nation of honorable soldiers could/should have done a far better job of getting out.

We have the resources to vet and exfiltrate all those civilian contractors/interpreter and the such.

We should have removed all equipment. after we should have mined everything. Right down to the out houses. We should have mined the presidential palace. The airport runways. All flyable aircraft, fixed and rotary/tanks personnel carriers.

Then when we say the Taliban leaders sitting in the chairs of the palace touch it off. Kill them sitting on their asses. All that you would see from space would be puffs of smoke as the area went up. 

Not fair you say. Tough *** mouse. You play the game, you pay the price. 

We should never have gone in

29 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

Your probably right. My point was we may have screwed the pooch going in but we should have shown honor and respect to those last ones there and as a final coup de tat wiped the place off the earth. 

Well...in my opinion..we never have ..we have shown greed and self interest to contractors..manufacturers..we had 20 years to show respect to us..the people..but they have never..and I will not regress. Many of the so called experts and retired military spokespeople are tied to consulting with military armament..weaponry..and want this b.s to continue for eons as they can continue filling their pockets as well as the politicians. But alas...we keep electing the same #$%holes year after year..even Dr Watson has to admit Sherlock is correct 😉

Well miraj, we are DAMN sure on the same page on this. Except, it was inevitable that the Afghan mission was going to fail, because just like Viet Nam we never went in to kick the enemy's ass and leave, we tried to build modern nation from a 6th century shithole! The thing that was not inevitable was the manner in which we pulled out. What a miserable Failure that was. Text book example of what happens when imcompetent fools do zero planning and try to fly by the seat of their pants. Our WHOLE country needs a politicail enema to flush out ALL the corrupt politicians (on both sides) and start over. Anyone no matter whether they be politician, lobbyist JCOS, retired Generals, Gov beuracrats or defense contractors are ALL on the take and need to keep wars around the world going to keep the gravy train running and their pockets lined at the expense of our (the taxpayer's) taxes, deficit, liberty and freedoms

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

The inability of people to research something that is directly in front of their faces is ASTOUNDING. 

Islam is a Satanic organization and it's members are EXPERTS in the art of deception. Their biggest weakness is that they love to dangle clues as to their true nature Right in Front of Your Face. Then they lie and misdirect you until the moment arrives when they SUDDENLY rise up and destroy you. All the while laughing at your laziness. 

You wrongfully believe that they are your friend. THEY ARE NOT. 

They ALL want you dead. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

56 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The inability of people to research something that is directly in front of their faces is ASTOUNDING. 

Islam is a Satanic organization and it's members are EXPERTS in the art of deception. Their biggest weakness is that they love to dangle clues as to their true nature Right in Front of Your Face. Then they lie and misdirect you until the moment arrives when they SUDDENLY rise up and destroy you. All the while laughing at your laziness. 

You wrongfully believe that they are your friend. THEY ARE NOT. 

They ALL want you dead. 

May I ask who you are referring to .."wrongfully believe that they are your friend" ? I do not recall anyone stating that so far in this conversation.

• Upvote 1