Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did The IQD Re-Value? Rate To Be Unchanged During Next Period For Next 5 Years.

Luigi1

What the hell is going on .. ? Leaving Americans behind .. blood promises broken .. BILLIONS and BILLIONS and BILLIONS of tax payer dollars, just bought a puke, cutthroat scum, never even seen a bar of soap smelling terrorist group, THE STATE OF THE F__ING ART COMBAT EQUIPMENT, and a BILLION DOLLAR air force base to set up shop at .. ???  Who in the hell makes those type of decisions ??  It used to be corruption for self gain, and now these bureaucratic demons are trying to wreck everything,( our heritage ) that a lot of our relatives died for. 

Our hearts hurt so badly as we watch all of this.

Our joy is that, 1st Thessalonians , Chapter 4 : 16-18 is right around the corner, and all the terrible things that are starting to happen, is because satan's time is short and he's raising hell everywhere !

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Would you consider the taliban peaceful then?

Ohhh hell No!!! Straight up…animals, freaking sadistic, oppressive animals!! Best kinda Taliban…is a dead Taliban!! Anyone says different is full if sh-t…and obviously has spent ZERO time in the AFG!!  Anyone who thinks differently…prove me wrong…I’ll wait!! Until then, I suggest they grab some sack, pick up a weapon and stand a post!!👍🇺🇸

• Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

8 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

Ohhh hell No!!! Straight up…animals, freaking sadistic, oppressive animals!! Best kinda Taliban…is a dead Taliban!! Anyone says different is full if sh-t…and obviously has spent ZERO time in the AFG!!  Anyone who thinks differently…prove me wrong…I’ll wait!! Until then, I suggest they grab some sack, pick up a weapon and stand a post!!👍🇺🇸

Right at the end there....sounds like Colonel Nathan R Jessup from A few good men.  haha  So I want to ask, why the utter deception from some on this forum that think everything is wine and roses with the taliban?  Why do facts not enter into their mind.  But EVERYTHING to them is a conspiracy.  I dont get it.  Not everything is one folks.  Facts over feelings.  Thanks for telling us the truth Thack.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

10 minutes ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Right at the end there....sounds like Colonel Nathan R Jessup from A few good men.  haha  So I want to ask, why the utter deception from some on this forum that think everything is wine and roses with the taliban?  Why do facts not enter into their mind.  But EVERYTHING to them is a conspiracy.  I dont get it.  Not everything is one folks.  Facts over feelings.  Thanks for telling us the truth Thack.

🤣😂…Yeah…that’s was his line alright!!!👍🇺🇸

E2974AFF-5035-4532-A16C-A5EAE8822E8E.jpeg

57 minutes ago, CSM (R) Thack said:

I believe that violence only breeds more violence. The Taliban are misunderstood and need to be given a chance to explain their ideology and show how it will benefit others. It truly could bring the world together and prevent all future wars.

Did you order the  Code Red?

• Haha 3
  • Pow! 1

Taliban - Wikipedia  Just some interesting tidbits from this...

While the Taliban controlled Afghanistan, they banned activities and media including paintings, photography, and movies that depicted people or other living things. They also prohibited music using instruments, with the exception of the daf, a type of frame drum. The Taliban prevented girls and young women from attending school, banned women from working jobs outside of healthcare (male doctors were prohibited from treating women), and required that women be accompanied by a male relative and wear a burqa at all times when in public.] If women broke certain rules, they were publicly whipped or executed. Religious and ethnic minorities were heavily discriminated against during Taliban rule. According to the United Nations, the Taliban and their allies were responsible for 76% of Afghan civilian casualties in 2010, and 80% in 2011 and 2012. The Taliban also engaged in cultural genocide, destroying numerous monuments including the famous 1500-year-old Buddhas of Bamiyan.

• Upvote 1