Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did The IQD Re-Value? Rate To Be Unchanged During Next Period For Next 5 Years.

Luigi1

1 hour ago, yendor said:

Heard just this morning that a woman was shot for not wearing a burka in the town square. Sounds pretty ISIS-like to me.

It does sound like Isis. Some Christians do things like Isis too but that doesnt mean Christians as a whole are like that. Give it some time to play out and I believe your opinion will change.

• Confused 1
  • Downvote 5

1 minute ago, wildeman said:

Sounds like your pumping up Isis, which are most evil. Not buying it. Only good Isis is a dead Isis IMO! Same Taliban!

What christians do things like Isis? 

I agree, Isis is evil in general but i believe Talibani's are not. Do some Talibani's do evil? Sure.. some people in every large group does is what i am saying.

6 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Read the article you posted carefully. 

Purported definition:

purported
/pərˈpôrdəd/

adjective
  1. appearing or stated to be true, though not necessarily so; alleged.

HORROR SHOW: Afghani Girls Scream For Help Behind A Gate As US Troops Watch, Journalists Beaten In The Streets - Videos - VidMax.com

More PURPORTED going on I guess...

23 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

It does sound like Isis. Some Christians do things like Isis too but that doesnt mean Christians as a whole are like that. Give it some time to play out and I believe your opinion will change.

Why is it, every time the Islamists commit mass murder, the Christians are always blamed while Islam always gets a free pass?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 3

On 8/18/2021 at 1:51 PM, PrehistoricMan said:

Watch this clip.. This scene is what was shown all over the news and after its supposed take off. People that were so desperate to leave Afghanistan Held onto the jet and then fell to their death.. Did everyone see that? 

Here is a clip that was shown. Notice we never saw the jet taking off (leaving the ground).

https://t.me/freedomforcebattalion/7983

Does this jet even look real? Windows look blacked out jet Motors dont look like anything is inside Spinning and it looks as if its being pushed by people...

I have more info to share once i figure out how to post it.

2 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Watch this clip.. This scene is what was shown all over the news and after its supposed take off. People that were so desperate to leave Afghanistan Held onto the jet and then fell to their death.. Did everyone see that? 

Here is a clip that was shown. Notice we never saw the jet taking off (leaving the ground).

https://t.me/freedomforcebattalion/7983

Does this jet even look real? Windows look blacked out jet Motors dont look like anything is inside Spinning and it looks as if its being pushed by people...

I have more info to share once i figure out how to post it.

Long Time... I’m in the same camp as you are... the big plane that those Afghani people were running in front of was a prop. Look at the differences in a real one and that fake one. There there for those that can see it. Also, I lived in Egypt for 5 years... I never EVER saw whites as bright as I have in these shots. Look again how clean and together these Taliban fighters are... the ones that have been racing through the desert to take over a country in sand storms and 100* heat. Not possible! This is all for optics.... it’s a movie. Why would some guy scared for his life be running, jumping, waving his hands AND smiling as he’s doing everything he can to get in the shot.

Like Mr. lurker said, it’s to fit their narrative... and it’s working. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 1

8 hours ago, luvalife said:

Long Time... I’m in the same camp as you are... the big plane that those Afghani people were running in front of was a prop. Look at the differences in a real one and that fake one. There there for those that can see it. Also, I lived in Egypt for 5 years... I never EVER saw whites as bright as I have in these shots. Look again how clean and together these Taliban fighters are... the ones that have been racing through the desert to take over a country in sand storms and 100* heat. Not possible! This is all for optics.... it’s a movie. Why would some guy scared for his life be running, jumping, waving his hands AND smiling as he’s doing everything he can to get in the shot.

Like Mr. lurker said, it’s to fit their narrative... and it’s working. 

Luvalife,

We are always on the same Page. 😆

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

I must admit I thought at first the idea of a staged scene was outlandish. But quickly reminded myself of a scene I remember from the Gulf War where a reporter for I think CNN was doing a report in the "warzone". Wind blowing, gun shots in the background, planes flying over, and he had to put on his gas mask. It was absolutely pathetic. What he forgot was that the camera was still rolling and it turned out it was a freaking staged event with props. That was in the 90s' with horrible background and not even close to the type of tech we have now that can fool you if you don't examine what you watch. So yea I would not put it pass the media to have had staged this too. I couldn't even imagine a group of people running behind a massive plane like this and nobody is getting trampled, or with the wind generating from inside the wings that would have been blowing people all over the place. Yea something is not right about any of this. JMHO

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, chris2028 said:

I must admit I thought at first the idea of a staged scene was outlandish. But quickly reminded myself of a scene I remember from the Gulf War where a reporter for I think CNN was doing a report in the "warzone". Wind blowing, gun shots in the background, planes flying over, and he had to put on his gas mask. It was absolutely pathetic. What he forgot was that the camera was still rolling and it turned out it was a freaking staged event with props. That was in the 90s' with horrible background and not even close to the type of tech we have now that can fool you if you don't examine what you watch. So yea I would not put it pass the media to have had staged this too. I couldn't even imagine a group of people running behind a massive plane like this and nobody is getting trampled, or with the wind generating from inside the wings that would have been blowing people all over the place. Yea something is not right about any of this. JMHO

I remember that exact fake scene!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

I remember that exact fake scene!

Me too!! There are so many things that stick out for me in the Afghanistan mayhem that is playing out right now... Mainly that the regular folks and Taliban have got to be the cleanest sand storm, desert dwellers in the whole Middle East!!! I lived in Egypt For 5 years... I  NEVER ever saw anybody there that clean... ! EVER!!!  You just can’t get whites white!!!
The reporter in front of the fighters that were nice to HER ( a female American) as they were chanting “Death to America” but had no worry whatsoever... that actually made me laugh out loud!!! Yep, I said that!! LOL! Oh! The staged set with the girl screaming... notice, she was the only one you could hear... UGH!!! Until the masses wake up it will continue!!! Hopefully, we are coming to an end of this ride... the Dinar one AND the Deep State one! 

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 3

This is from Jim Stone..

NO ONE fell off any planes. It is easy to fake a few pixels, and I can prove it. 

Watch this video again and I'll point a few things out that prove this is fake.

1. In the foreground a few seconds in, there is a guy jumping up and down doing the victory Y laughing and smiling at the camera like this was a bar-b-q party.  The back story is that this plane was full of lucky people and the people on the runway were desperately running after the plane screaming to get on it or they'd be dead. So this guy, is jumping and happy because he's going to meet Allah? BS!  REALITY: they were actors in a poorly managed production and he's saying HI FATIMA!!! LOOK AT ME SWEETIE I AM ON CAMERA aint this cool???

2. So here we have an extremely powerful military aircraft moving over a hundred thousand pounds with the thrust from it's engines and there are NO flapping clothes, NO blowing hair, NO reaction from people to anything from the engines at all? BS. There were no engines because the plane was fake.  Look at what happens to people who are not even close to such a plane, even when it is only idling. Obviously they don't actually get blown over until it spools up, but before then, even from a distance, there's quite a wind. No wind at all in that vid??? BS. 

3. There was no emergency, no approaching mushroom cloud, no bullets, no missiles being fired, and yet the pilot saw fit to keep the plane going despite hundreds of people around it, plus people ON the plane? That would never happen folks, pilots are picky about that and that pilot knows that if he spools up, people are going to get vacuumed up into the engines so a takeoff would not even be possible. MORE B.S.

4. Look at the plane windows. they are obviously fake That's an inflatable plane, LIKE THIS:

http://82.221.129.208/i2kinflatable.jpg

The biggest argument about it not being inflatable I am seeing is that people were sitting on it, and that could not be done.

My answer: YES IT COULD. if you put motors on an inflatable decoy, it would take right off. Zodiac boats, which get totally bashed on the waves are inflatable and you can sit right on the inflated tubes and they are hard as a rock.  How strong does an inflatable decoy have to be?  At least strong enough to not buckle in a 60 MPH wind. An inflatable military decoy has to have the high pressure inflation like a zodiac or it cannot be put on a runway, the wind would eat it up. And once you have such inflation, you can have wheels and roll the thing for a FAKE PSY OP WHERE NO ONE GETS BLOWN BY BACK WASH OFF THE MOTORS, NO ONE IS WORRIED ABOUT GETTING RUN OVER, AND PARTY GUY DOES THE VICTORY JUMP.

I am right, that whole scenario presented for Afghanistan was FAKE. Maybe there are stranded people, but there's no way that runway crap happened.

• Upvote 3