Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Did The IQD Re-Value? Rate To Be Unchanged During Next Period For Next 5 Years.

Luigi1

Luigi1 found this article of Dinarian interests...

The current IQD-USD will remain unchanged for the next five years.

Did the Dinar already RV/RI?  What did Al Saidi mean by "during the next period"

Is it the next period after RV/RI?

In past, CBI stated the RV/RI would remain in affect  at least two to five years afterwards.

Could the new rate still be hidden until such time they chose to reveal it?

Treat as a rumor. Not varafied. Your opine.

Bond Lady's Corner:

A statement by the Finance Minister, Al Saidi comes regarding the price of the Dollar..."will remain at it's current status" 

Al Saidi said  "The exchange rate will remain in place, during the NEXT PERIOD for at least five years.

• Thanks 3
  • Pow! 1

37 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi1 found this article of Dinarian interests...

The current IQD-USD will remain unchanged for the next five years.

Did the Dinar already RV/RI?  What did Al Saidi mean by "during the next period"

Is it the next period after RV/RI?

In past, CBI stated the RV/RI would remain in affect  at least two to five years afterwards.

Could the new rate still be hidden until such time they chose to reveal it?

Bond Lady's Corner:

A statement by the Finance Minister, Al Saidi comes regarding the price of the Dollar..."will remain at it's current status" 

Al Saidi said  "The exchange rate will remain in place, during the NEXT PERIOD for at least five years.

I think this is very plausible and the correct time to announce it will be "when things seem at there worst" which i believe will be soon after someone returns and i believe we are very close to that!

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 4

I believe that I remember when Shababi (sp. sorry)(remember this guy..he was calling the shots on the Dinar at the CBI years ago) said that a lot of "propaganda" -- and he stopped himself in mid sentence, and corrected it to "information" , would be driving the revaluing and reintroduction of the Dinar .. meaning 'misinformation' to keep speculators from playing their currency. So, whenever I see one of those, or hear one of those super-tan sheikish bearded men say anything backwards about our investments progress, I always think of Shababi(sp)...but, like we say..  man, I'll be glad when this thing hits  !!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, #stillbelieve said:

I believe that I remember when Shababi (sp. sorry)(remember this guy..he was calling the shots on the Dinar at the CBI years ago) said that a lot of "propaganda" -- and he stopped himself in mid sentence, and corrected it to "information" , would be driving the revaluing and reintroduction of the Dinar .. meaning 'misinformation' to keep speculators from playing their currency. So, whenever I see one of those, or hear one of those super-tan sheikish bearded men say anything backwards about our investments progress, I always think of Shababi(sp)...but, like we say..  man, I'll be glad when this thing hits  !!

Hey don't worry about the spelling on those names. We have always just referred to him around "dinarland" as Shabbs. Easier to spell.  And a "cute"  😉 :D  nickname for him. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 2

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Fleming Report:

This has now been verified.  Iraq officially kicked off their currency today, announced in the mosques.  On Sunday, the DOD authorized the release of the RV in the Pacific Daylight Time Zone.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi found this article of Dinarian interests...

Fleming Report:

This has now been verified.  Iraq officially kicked off their currency today, announced in the mosques.  On Sunday, the DOD authorized the release of the RV in the Pacific Daylight Time Zone.

I believe I will call:bs:on this one! Show Me The Money!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, markb57 said:

at this point in time, any RV or RI would be blessing. I'd take anything  they throw at us now and run to the bank. Afghanistan is showing us how volatile things always are in the ME.

Afghanistan is a miracle in the making.. the super corrupt govt is officially out and it has been returned to the rightful owners... the people. Taliban isnt what the media has been telling us they are.. they are not like isis or any other terrorist organization..  

4 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Afghanistan is a miracle in the making.. the super corrupt govt is officially out and it has been returned to the rightful owners... the people. Taliban isnt what the media has been telling us they are.. they are not like isis or any other terrorist organization..  

They're NOT ?????????????

5 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Watch As Afghani Man Is Shot By The Taliban While Trying To Get Over Airport Wall In Kabul - Videos - VidMax.com  Dont pay attention to the taliban shooting an innocent man.  They are um, not terrorists...or something.

GRAPHIC: Video Shows The Slaughter Of Kandahar After Families Are Pulled Out Of Homes And Murdered - Videos - VidMax.com  Just those peaceful talibanys at work again.

• Pow! 1

4 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Watch As Afghani Man Is Shot By The Taliban While Trying To Get Over Airport Wall In Kabul - Videos - VidMax.com  Dont pay attention to the taliban shooting an innocent man.  They are um, not terrorists...or something.

GRAPHIC: Video Shows The Slaughter Of Kandahar After Families Are Pulled Out Of Homes And Murdered - Videos - VidMax.com  Just those peaceful talibanys at work again.

Are you sure its not a staged false flag to spread fear to support their agenda? 

• Pow! 1

5 hours ago, PrehistoricMan said:

Read the article you posted carefully. 

Purported definition:

purported
/pərˈpôrdəd/

adjective
  1. appearing or stated to be true, though not necessarily so; alleged.
  • Pow! 2

3 hours ago, Longtimelurker said:

Nope. Dont believe everything you're told.. 

Heard just this morning that a woman was shot for not wearing a burka in the town square. Sounds pretty ISIS-like to me.

• Sad 1

On 8/16/2021 at 7:57 AM, wildeman said:

Morning All!

Hey Artitech  is this something your friends were talking about in your 2 week window? 

Any news of late? Hoping 🙏

Still quite, Like Adam says no news is good news. They did say that everything that needs to be done has been done! Iraq is in the position that when they are ready to make a move it can be done! I know I’m ready for some movement! What I don’t understand is how a country like Afghanistan can have a currency more valuable than the IQD! Someone is playing games with the IQD! That’s for sure! JMHO!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1