Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TN Governor Authorizes Concentration Camps!

8 hours ago, bigwave said:

TENNESSEE EXECUTIVE ORDER 83 AUTHORIZES CONCENTRATION CAMPS & NATIONAL/ STATE GUARDS (GOV BILL LEE)

From TimTruth found on Bitchute: 10 minute overview.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OwTyTFVO2p4x/

The Governor is declaring this bogus..,

https://subscribe.tennessean.com/specialoffer?gps-source=CPTILELEFT&itm_campaign=2021SUMMERFUN&itm_medium=ONSITE&onSuccessRedirectURL=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.tennessean.com%2Fstory%2Fnews%2Fpolitics%2F2021%2F08%2F12%2Ftennessee-bill-lee-legislators-vaccine-conspiracies-quarantine-camps%2F8114130002%2F

18. Temporary quarantine and isolation facilities may be constructed. The provisions 
of Tennessee Code Annotated, Section 68-11-202( c )( 1 )-(8), are hereby suspended 
to allow for the construction of temporary structures, the plans for which would 
otherwise be subject to review for new construction, additions, or substantial 
alterations, as directed by the Commissioner of Health and the Director of TEMA 
in response to COVID-19; provided, that there shall be inspections of such 
structures to ensure safety, as necessary.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, nstoolman1 said:

18. Temporary quarantine and isolation facilities may be constructed. The provisions 
of Tennessee Code Annotated, Section 68-11-202( c )( 1 )-(8), are hereby suspended 
to allow for the construction of temporary structures, the plans for which would 
otherwise be subject to review for new construction, additions, or substantial 
alterations, as directed by the Commissioner of Health and the Director of TEMA 
in response to COVID-19; provided, that there shall be inspections of such 
structures to ensure safety, as necessary.

I do not see anything in that paragraph that would indicate concentration type camps. Tennessee has been a bit overwhelmed with cases in the past few months. There was a period of time in the previous outbreak that these types of facilities were constructed to take some load off. Maybe I am missing something in the verbiage. 

• Downvote 1

You could be missing something here miraj, but it seems to me that our world has evolved into 3 camps. The majority are somewhere in the middle and all they want is to be left alone to live their lives as they see fit as long as they are hurting no one, told the truth by elected officials, not be called racists for their skin color or beliefs and the other 2 groups who are on both end of the spectrum that look at and interpret EVERYTHING to advance their own out of the mainstream cause. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the way it feels and the way I see it at the present time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

55 minutes ago, md11fr8dawg said:

You could be missing something here miraj, but it seems to me that our world has evolved into 3 camps. The majority are somewhere in the middle and all they want is to be left alone to live their lives as they see fit as long as they are hurting no one, told the truth by elected officials, not be called racists for their skin color or beliefs and the other 2 groups who are on both end of the spectrum that look at and interpret EVERYTHING to advance their own out of the mainstream cause. Maybe I'm wrong, but that's the way it feels and the way I see it at the present time.

Well put. I have to agree (want to 🙂).

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Excellent and well said @md11fr8dawg

All that is pushed is fear all day every day. We all want to be left alone and make out own choices.

We have chosen not to participate in the experimental mRNA shots. We see no need to do so, and I do not trust the medical mafia for the most part, they are all making billions on top of the fear. We take supporting supplements, eat healthy and keep a balanced mind.

Too many injuries and harm done if one digs through the VAERS reporting. In my opinion, any "mandated" medical procedures are illegal and all about the money. You are in charge of your health...not anyone else.

I have family that do not want to be around my wife and I because of our choice not to participate. We are viewed as being "irresponsible". I explained to them the reason for our choices...also based upon science, this is not a "vaccine". It is gene therapy, we have no interest in that at all. They see it differently...sadly. They are genuinely scared, but we are not their threat...the voices they listen to ARE their threat to their sanity.

Everyone has a choice for now...we shouldn't make those choices based upon fear, but I am seeing bizarre behavior from some folks so scared that they stopped living a year ago.

I have heard of other families where they are being torn apart and not permitted to see their families if they are not "vaccinated" due to fear and believing everything they are told and the associated hype. Yes, people get sick, but this was never a reason to shut down the entire global economy, and in my opinion, it has never risen to "pandemic" levels if compared to previous severe flu seasons where 40+ million people got sick, 800,000 plus being hospitalized...this was 2017-2018 flu season...and we heard nothing about it.

So we are beyond suspicious...it really is a mass psychosis, keeping people in a state of fear and mental trauma. This appears to have been the agenda since 9/11...covid broke us even worse mentally...in my opinion.

Bizarre...and seriously sad.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Pow! 3

10 minutes ago, Jim1cor13 said:

Excellent and well said @md11fr8dawg

All that is pushed is fear all day every day. We all want to be left alone and make out own choices.

We have chosen not to participate in the experimental mRNA shots. We see no need to do so, and I do not trust the medical mafia for the most part, they are all making billions on top of the fear. We take supporting supplements, eat healthy and keep a balanced mind.

Too many injuries and harm done if one digs through the VAERS reporting. In my opinion, any "mandated" medical procedures are illegal and all about the money. You are in charge of your health...not anyone else.

I have family that do not want to be around my wife and I because of our choice not to participate. We are viewed as being "irresponsible". I explained to them the reason for our choices...also based upon science, this is not a "vaccine". It is gene therapy, we have no interest in that at all. They see it differently...sadly. They are genuinely scared, but we are not their threat...the voices they listen to ARE their threat to their sanity.

Everyone has a choice for now...we shouldn't make those choices based upon fear, but I am seeing bizarre behavior from some folks so scared that they stopped living a year ago.

I have heard of other families where they are being torn apart and not permitted to see their families if they are not "vaccinated" due to fear and believing everything they are told and the associated hype. Yes, people get sick, but this was never a reason to shut down the entire global economy, and in my opinion, it has never risen to "pandemic" levels if compared to previous severe flu seasons where 40+ million people got sick, 800,000 plus being hospitalized...this was 2017-2018 flu season...and we heard nothing about it.

So we are beyond suspicious...it really is a mass psychosis, keeping people in a state of fear and mental trauma. This appears to have been the agenda since 9/11...covid broke us even worse mentally...in my opinion.

Bizarre...and seriously sad.

I give it two more weeks!! You know why??? SCOOL😂. People are going to lose their 💩. Never in the US history has anyone ever gotten a cold in the first two weeks of school so I’m predicting that all these kids are going to get sick at school for the first time EVER and everything is going to turn upside down.  

@md11fr8dawg I’ve given up showing people the flu numbers from a couple of years ago. People have completely forgotten that colds and flu sweep through the world unabated and people get sick. It’s all about 600k dead from the c word ( completely inflated). That number is the population of the two counties I live and work in. 330,000,000 US population. Math anyone!!  Ok I’ll just tell you. That’s .18 percent!!!

WOW 🤭😯that is astronomical. How are we going to get through this!!! That’s like half the worlds population is dead!!! Who’s going to run the factories, farms, build iPhone, Nintendos.  

oh wait!! I forgot, people have already lost their sh!t😶

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Pow! 2

22 minutes ago, TinBadge said:

I give it two more weeks!! You know why??? SCOOL😂. People are going to lose their 💩. Never in the US history has anyone ever gotten a cold in the first two weeks of school so I’m predicting that all these kids are going to get sick at school for the first time EVER and everything is going to turn upside down.  

@md11fr8dawg I’ve given up showing people the flu numbers from a couple of years ago. People have completely forgotten that colds and flu sweep through the world unabated and people get sick. It’s all about 600k dead from the c word ( completely inflated). That number is the population of the two counties I live and work in. 330,000,000 US population. Math anyone!!  Ok I’ll just tell you. That’s .18 percent!!!

WOW 🤭😯that is astronomical. How are we going to get through this!!! That’s like half the worlds population is dead!!! Who’s going to run the factories, farms, build iPhone, Nintendos.  

oh wait!! I forgot, people have already lost their sh!t😶

Indeed, much of this was very predictable.

School openings soon...already hearing the hysteria. In my opinion, much of our society are experiencing a form of PTSD, and that can be terrible...all due to the constant fear and gradual mental trauma over time.

We have to maintain an open mind, learn to think for ourselves...or someone else will definitely think for us and I do not see that as an option. Everything appears to be wrapped in agenda now, even some sources of alt. media. Fear is the most useful tool...unfortunately. It sucks the life out of all of us if we allow it.

Past flu seasons have been in many ways higher numbers than covid, more hospitalizations and more sick...and we never heard a word about them. We're being played in many ways I think.

Edited by Jim1cor13
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 2

8 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

The kinds of responses you got from certain people should tell you all you need to know.  

As for me,  the (so called) middle is just a gray area filled with people who refuse to make a decision. Most call it a "Gray" area. Forgetting that gray is just a lighter shade of black. 

Think of it all with a spiritual perspective. White or black, God or Satan. You either fallow one or the other. Not making a choice IS making a choice. 

But you are correct, the gray area is where most of the world exists. Which is exactly why we're in the situation we are now. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

4 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

The kinds of responses you got from certain people should tell you all you need to know.  

As for me,  the (so called) middle is just a gray area filled with people who refuse to make a decision. Most call it a "Gray" area. Forgetting that gray is just a lighter shade of black. 

Think of it all with a spiritual perspective. White or black, God or Satan. You either fallow one or the other. Not making a choice IS making a choice. 

But you are correct, the gray area is where most of the world exists. Which is exactly why we're in the situation we are now. 

And here all along, I assumed the conversation was meaningful and respectful. There you go again with your snide insults about a comment made which was made in an honest curious manner. You really need to stand at the well with stones and get permission from your God to throw them so freely. If you truly knew the God you so freely extol, you would not be so Sanhedrin. No one was in the (middle) where you lurk and I will probably get another spanking, but you stir pots...Proverbs 16:28 ESV

A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.

Are you a dishonest man LGD or a whisperer?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Pow! 1

21 hours ago, miraj said:

And here all along, I assumed the conversation was meaningful and respectful. There you go again with your snide insults about a comment made which was made in an honest curious manner. You really need to stand at the well with stones and get permission from your God to throw them so freely. If you truly knew the God you so freely extol, you would not be so Sanhedrin. No one was in the (middle) where you lurk and I will probably get another spanking, but you stir pots...Proverbs 16:28 ESV

A dishonest man spreads strife, and a whisperer separates close friends.

Are you a dishonest man LGD or a whisperer?

I will not tell you again please don't respond to my post. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Downvote 1

20 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I will not tell you again please don't respond to my post. 

Then do not respond in a snarky manner..if you are the mod then you can block me or kick me out LGD..But you are sneaky and not engaging. Its an anomoly..you cannot prove me wrong and I cannot prove you right. You stated long ago you would no longer respond but yet you continue. I keep trying to come to common ground with all these fine folk. You continue and it has become improv. May your God continue to direct your path in the manner best suited for your mindset...

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, miraj said:

Then do not respond in a snarky manner..if you are the mod then you can block me or kick me out LGD..But you are sneaky and not engaging. Its an anomoly..you cannot prove me wrong and I cannot prove you right. You stated long ago you would no longer respond but yet you continue. I keep trying to come to common ground with all these fine folk. You continue and it has become improv. May your God continue to direct your path in the manner best suited for your mindset...

LGD...You told me that 3 responses ago..you realize we (both of us) as we age get into memory issues..but it is ok..you just keep reminding me not to rezpond.

• Haha 1

On 8/14/2021 at 4:29 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

And what response in your narrow mind would be appropriate LGD..TOTAL agreement with your snarky comments that are non engaging..shallow? Please .. pray tell..your acceptable answer.

16 minutes ago, miraj said:

And what response in your narrow mind would be appropriate LGD..TOTAL agreement with your snarky comments that are non engaging..shallow? Please .. pray tell..your acceptable answer.

I think your about to cross if not already crossed a line some mods may take issue with. Jmho

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, nstoolman1 said:

I think your about to cross if not already crossed a line some mods may take issue with. Jmho

Thank you. I realize that. Sadly he is allowed to cross lines when I am sincerely trying to mend, understand, and meaningfully engage. Since I am on borrowed time (nstooman1) and have not been in total agreement I have discovered an searched many areas. Truly free people engage and accept opposite opinions..in many areas. If I am removed then please note that it has been a pleasure adapting and engaging..I wish health, wealth, and safe keeping to you and your family..and the beat goes on 🙂

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, miraj said:

Thank you. I realize that. Sadly he is allowed to cross lines when I am sincerely trying to mend, understand, and meaningfully engage. Since I am on borrowed time (nstooman1) and have not been in total agreement I have discovered an searched many areas. Truly free people engage and accept opposite opinions..in many areas. If I am removed then please note that it has been a pleasure adapting and engaging..I wish health, wealth, and safe keeping to you and your family..and the beat goes on 🙂

Thanks. Same to you and yours. 

7 hours ago, miraj said:

LGD...You told me that 3 responses ago..you realize we (both of us) as we age get into memory issues..but it is ok..you just keep reminding me not to rezpond.

I made no response to you of the sort. As I told you in your other avatar, my comments to others are in no way a response to you. 

SCREW IT. 

You're the very reason that I no longer post as much as I used to. I'm tired of dealing with the psychosis. Since your allowed to badger and attack a Moderator that has repeatedly asked you to stop, then I leave this CRAP to you. 

Maybe @Adam Montana will make you the new Moderator. 

14 hours ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I made no response to you of the sort. As I told you in your other avatar, my comments to others are in no way a response to you. 

SCREW IT. 

You're the very reason that I no longer post as much as I used to. I'm tired of dealing with the psychosis. Since your allowed to badger and attack a Moderator that has repeatedly asked you to stop, then I leave this CRAP to you. 

Maybe @Adam Montana will make you the new Moderator. 

Hmmm...I will fade into the sunset on this particular subject so tgat you may regain your stature and composure. I truly do not, never have had, another Avatar..May you continue in good health.

On 8/14/2021 at 6:06 AM, miraj said:

I do not see anything in that paragraph that would indicate concentration type camps. Tennessee has been a bit overwhelmed with cases in the past few months. There was a period of time in the previous outbreak that these types of facilities were constructed to take some load off. Maybe I am missing something in the verbiage. 

Yep, you could possibly missing something in the verbiage.  The language is a big must, thinking outside the box in knowing the true meaning.