Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THERE IS A PANDEMIC, BUT IT AIN'T WHAT YOU

Nearly every day I have to remind my wife that EVERYONE on earth seems to be insane. To stay away from the people. Unlike me she has always felt the need for interaction with others. About a month ago she got a job for the first time in 12 years. In just a short time she has come to understand what I've been saying. This morning she said that she doesn't want to talk to anyone again. "The whole world is crazy " her words. 

That conversation prompted me to start this thread. Knowing that the REAL pandemic is so far gone most people won't even take the short time to learn what is truly happening but in the hopes that someone could be saved from the brink of insanity, here goes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

The level of maniacal manipulation pulled on society for more than 100 years is so diabolical that only Satan himself could conceive it. 

Create Total FEAR, fostered in hopeless depression brought on by destroying your body from ever being fully able to heal itself. 

On 8/10/2021 at 11:01 AM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

Nearly every day I have to remind my wife that EVERYONE on earth seems to be insane. To stay away from the people. Unlike me she has always felt the need for interaction with others. About a month ago she got a job for the first time in 12 years. In just a short time she has come to understand what I've been saying. This morning she said that she doesn't want to talk to anyone again. "The whole world is crazy " her words. 

That conversation prompted me to start this thread. Knowing that the REAL pandemic is so far gone most people won't even take the short time to learn what is truly happening but in the hopes that someone could be saved from the brink of insanity, here goes.

That video I think was a very well done presentation, gets right to the point of how the game is played, and has been for literally all of human history.

We're watching it now, and have been for a very long time...gradual mass psychosis and a lot of people suffering from being mentally raped for so long.

I posted this the other day in a thread...everything is pushing fear today, because it works...if we allow it.

No matter who it is, politics, religion, finance, every facet of life has those who use fear to gain power over others. We all really need to remind those that play the fear game to get out of the way...all of them, just get out of the way and let people live freely. The mind has always been the target...

I fully understand your wife's thoughts...believe me, I have never seen so many people so divided and not thinking straight. The moment they open their mouth...there it is. :lol:

Thanks for the posting this...I hope more folks take time to listen and realize how the fear game is used, and I hope they walk away from that game, no matter the source.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Pow! 1

6 hours ago, Jim1cor13 said:

If we read this carefully, and think about what is being stated...this should explain a lot as to why we often do what we do, and that often without thinking. Thought this went well with your video Scott...

"To effectively brainwash and mind control a population you first need fear. You then need a ritual or ceremony, which relieves the fear. That ritual must be simple so anyone can do it. You must make average people feel like heroes for doing exactly as they're told. The tyrant is best served by being in full control of the fear plus manufacturing the ritual that removes the fear. That pre-manufactured ritual will in turn trick the public into participating in their own enslavement and brings them willingly into the iron grip of the tyrant.

That is exactly what has happened. And it's been going on for nearly a hundred years. 

• Upvote 1

On 8/15/2021 at 7:27 PM, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

That is exactly what has happened. And it's been going on for nearly a hundred years. 

Since you appear to be familiar with the last (nearly) 100 years of historical events and so engrossed in Pure Faith in God..how can you be so callous. If you have (Pure Faith in God),  but give God no credit for laying out a plan, a path, but yet exclaim an escape for mankind...I do not think that has been happening for (at least) 100 years...unless you are only referring to the powerful religious leadership in existence. They have remained in power through fear of hell, purgatory, brimstone, lake of fire, being left behind..and not paying tithes...but the fear beat goes on..and we are not even talking political..🙂

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1